Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boyfriend related tiktok. It's getting boring now
This is very weird and creepy how obsessed she is. If she’s already this obsessive when she doesn’t even have a boyfriend what will she be like when she does?

Reactions: 7
Where do they even put all of these purchases? They're constantly moving countries

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does it look like Georgies barely hugging Sienna yet hugging Mia tight. Just another example that Mia is favourited over Sienna
It’s like she doesn’t even want to be touching her. Her hand is clenched away.
This is going to sound nasty, but I don’t understand why she hates Sienna. If those 4 children were mine, Sienna would be my favourite. Let’s be honest she hasn’t got much competition, what else is there? A bratty, spoilt 18 year old, a 5 year old with no boundaries who misbehaves and a 3 year old who is convinced he’s a king and shouts at anyone who tells him otherwise. Sienna has always been an angel and she still is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s like she doesn’t even want to be touching her. Her hand is clenched away.
This is going to sound nasty, but I don’t understand why she hates Sienna. If those 4 children were mine, Sienna would be my favourite. Let’s be honest she hasn’t got much competition, what else is there? A bratty, spoilt 18 year old, a 5 year old with no boundaries who misbehaves and a 3 year old who is convinced he’s a king and shouts at anyone who tells him otherwise. Sienna has always been an angel and she still is.
100% agree with everything you've said.

Reactions: 8
I know this is a dumb question but what is ad gift ? Georgie always posts that

Reactions: 3
it's a gift from a company that have given Georgie their products for free so she can advertise them on social media. or a company give her money to advertise their products

Reactions: 2
I think it basically means that what ever product she is promoting was given to her as a gift for her to keep as long as she then produced an ad with it for the company 🤷🏻

Reactions: 6
Why tf is Mia still doing toy reviews on fizz sisters? Shouldn’t it be Sienna and karma at this point? I get some young adults and adults still do toy reviews and I’m fine with that because they actually enjoy it from what comes up on my fyp, ig. But it’s clear that Mia doesn’t even wanna be doing it and it’s so so fake and scripted, Sienna loves the toy reviews and I’m sure Karma would too

Reactions: 13
I might be overreacting but why did they put sienna posed like that on their newest video's thumbnail, YouTube is filled with creeps who will look at it in the wrong way. Darren should know better.

Reactions: 11
Don’t usually comment on here but feel like I have to say this - I’m not a fan of their overspending and constantly consuming, but I feel like the real, unforgivable issue here is the exploitation of the children. First it was Mia, with the pregnancy bump, the periods, the bikini thumbnails, and not it’s Sienna with her gymnastics. They never cared to film any of her other hobbies or interests like her skateboarding or science. Darren and Georgie know exactly what they’re doing, they know they’re catering to peadophiles and they’re choosing money over the well-being of their children. I feel so sorry for Sienna, she’s going to realise what her parents have done to her one day, and that breaks my heart. Makes me so upset seeing her so excited showing off her gymnastics and even when they film her trying on clothes, with Georgie encouraging her, knowing that it’s all for the creeps watching her. Really hope YouTube gets better regulations around these sort of things.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sienna was such a sweetheart in the gymnastics video, she was put in a terrible situation having to judge younger siblings, a spoiled sulking 18 year old and her parents (Georgie was acting like a child too) but Sienna handled it well, gave out praise while being honest. Darren’s reactions to his scores were normal, didn’t sulk, didn’t get annoyed. But shame on Mia and Georgie

Reactions: 8
Sienna was such a sweetheart in the gymnastics video, she was put in a terrible situation having to judge younger siblings, a spoiled sulking 18 year old and her parents (Georgie was acting like a child too) but Sienna handled it well, gave out praise while being honest. Darren’s reactions to his scores were normal, didn’t sulk, didn’t get annoyed. But shame on Mia and Georgie
You could tell Sienna was already prepared for Mia sulking. I can’t get over someone being 18 and genuinely being annoyed that her 5 year old sister won a little gymnastics game at home.

Reactions: 22
You could tell Sienna was already prepared for Mia sulking. I can’t get over someone being 18 and genuinely being annoyed that her 5 year old sister won a little gymnastics game at home.
Same here I can’t get over seeing Mia at 18 years old being genuinely annoyed and jealous over little siblings winning a game. I’ve no idea how people can spend time with Mia and not be irritated because I could not put up with that immaturity from her when she should know better. You would think after all these years of having younger siblings she would be much better interacting with little kids and being able to play along being excited for them and when she tries to be it’s so forced. I’ve noticed sometimes Sienna can get a bit anxious around Mia like she’s worried about Mias reaction to things or Mias opinion cause you never know how Mia will react to something so like you said it’s like Sienna is prepared for the sulking and Sienna is nice so her heart is in the right place she never wants to say the wrong thing to anyone.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video but I find it weird that some grown ups get annoyed when little kids win a children game. I don’t see the problem when over 18 years old play games with children but the problem with Mia that she gets too competitive with her younger siblings. I didn’t like when she shouted at her 4 year old sister in the video where they had to eat food that had to be in the form of the shapes they were chosen too. I babysit kids and when I play games with them I always let them win or give them a bigger advantage

Reactions: 6
Just watched the gymnastics video. I skipped some of the Mia and Georgie bits because they’re annoying but noticed that Karma is becoming kinder. I thought it was really sweet how she said she’d share the prize and she just joined in with the challenge without complaining that other people were getting better scores- unlike her 18 year old big sister. I think going to gymnastics and being around kids her age is is a big factor and hope they allow and Sienna her to continue with it.

I do think she’ll end up being a mini Sienna growing up in Koa’s shadow which is sad but I hope her and Sienna continue to be kind girls and don’t let their families materialistic and rude attitudes change them.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the gymnastics video. I skipped some of the Mia and Georgie bits because they’re annoying but noticed that Karma is becoming kinder. I thought it was really sweet how she said she’d share the prize and she just joined in with the challenge without complaining that other people were getting better scores- unlike her 18 year old big sister. I think going to gymnastics and being around kids her age is is a big factor and hope they allow and Sienna her to continue with it.

I do think she’ll end up being a mini Sienna growing up in Koa’s shadow which is sad but I hope her and Sienna continue to be kind girls and don’t let their families materialistic and rude attitudes change them.
Yes I agree ! Karma can be quite sweet and I said once in a previous post that yes Karma does have her loud moments but she is really good to Sienna! You could see in some videos she looks up to Sienna and loves her a lot she seems to be inspired by her. I really hope their sweet bond will develop more as they get older

Reactions: 9
Do you guys ever think family fizz is lying about when they tell us that everyone think Koa is so cute and sweet that sometimes they got stopped on the streets and people wanna take pictures of him? I get it if it’s in a different country like asia and such cus it does happens a lot but in the UK and Costa Rica? Or are they just over exaggerating cus it’s Koa?

Reactions: 7
Do you guys ever think family fizz is lying about when they tell us that everyone think Koa is so cute and sweet that sometimes they got stopped on the streets and people wanna take pictures of him? I get it if it’s in a different country like asia and such cus it does happens a lot but in the UK and Costa Rica? Or are they just over exaggerating cus it’s Koa?
Over exaggerated. I’ve never had anyone ask to take pictures on the street or tell me my child looks so cute and tbh I’d be extremely creeped and uncomfortable if they did

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.