Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

selestia

I know Georgie had her fake boobs taken out but they look so small and saggy now and it's making her look bigger then what she may be. Even Mias ( I really don't like to look because she is still young) look small and saggy. Yet when Mia does decide to use a bra they look way too much bigger, Georgies still look small compared to her figure too.

I'm not trying to body shame at all but they claim this healthy/fitness lifestyle yet they look so odd and out of shape
I think it was said she wore Victoria secret bomb shell bras a while ago, I might remember wrong

cls…xxx

Sorry but she's only 11 and its completely normal to still have missing teeth at her age.
However I agree that her teeth shouldn't be yellow and it's definitely neglectful that they are yellow.
MISSING ADULT TEETH. Can you not see? She’s 11, they’d have all come out by now, almost all Atleast. And also, if they’re baby teeth, why haven’t the adult ones come though yet?

hayley

VIP Member
I know Georgie had her fake boobs taken out but they look so small and saggy now and it's making her look bigger then what she may be. Even Mias ( I really don't like to look because she is still young) look small and saggy. Yet when Mia does decide to use a bra they look way too much bigger, Georgies still look small compared to her figure too.

I'm not trying to body shame at all but they claim this healthy/fitness lifestyle yet they look so odd and out of shape

Attachments

stargirl23

VIP Member
The McPlant, Double McPlant, Vegetable Delux, Spicy Veggie Wrap, Veggie Dippers and Fries are all approved by the UK Vegan Society.
None of these are those items they don’t look like that. They’ve made them themselves but they’ve done a good job tbf