Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see others are aware as well, but I have to agree with Georgie on this. At least this dress is not bad compared to what she have worn before imo
I agree, I'm almost 44, I like to take care of myself, wear fashionable clothes, high end make up, have my hair done and have a daughter the same age as Mia. My daughter would absolutely not wear that dress Georgie has on, however if I was to wear it my she would probably say it looked fine, and I would wear it with no hesitation (but only if it were black and white rather than red as my style is "Bell from Beauty and the Beast with a slight emo twist and an Allsaints, Dr Martens, piercings and hair bow obsession" 😂) my daughter is very into fashion and would be the first to tell me if I looked stupid. I have a feeling Mia would be the same.

I don't particularly think Georgie is a good parent in any way, shape or form, (especially towards sienna who is a literal angel), and some of her clothing choices have been... questionable... But that red dress is fine. She has a great figure and of it makes her happy, who is she harming? Women get dragged down for the stupidest of things, we should be allow to dress as we please as long as it's not point blank scandalous.(This is probably the only thing I'll ever defend her on btw 😂)

Reactions: 11
I agree, I'm almost 44, I like to take care of myself, wear fashionable clothes, high end make up, have my hair done and have a daughter the same age as Mia. My daughter would absolutely not wear that dress Georgie has on, however if I was to wear it my she would probably say it looked fine, and I would wear it with no hesitation (but only if it were black and white rather than red as my style is "Bell from Beauty and the Beast with a slight emo twist and an Allsaints, Dr Martens, piercings and hair bow obsession" 😂) my daughter is very into fashion and would be the first to tell me if I looked stupid. I have a feeling Mia would be the same.

I don't particularly think Georgie is a good parent in any way, shape or form, (especially towards sienna who is a literal angel), and some of her clothing choices have been... questionable... But that red dress is fine. She has a great figure and of it makes her happy, who is she harming? Women get dragged down for the stupidest of things, we should be allow to dress as we please as long as it's not point blank scandalous.(This is probably the only thing I'll ever defend her on btw 😂)
I agree, nothing wrong with the particular dress. But some of the other outfits she wears are questionable. The tiny green skirt, bra top and bucket hat in Dubai 🤨

Reactions: 7
The times when Georgie isn’t trying to look like a teenager copying Mias outfits, she actually dresses a lot nicer than Mia does!

I have to say as the child of a teen mum, one of the worst parenting things she did was decide that due to the age gap, she was a friend not a mum. I needed a mother with safe boundaries. Clearly Mia does & did too! So sad.

Reactions: 17
“dermal fillers are medical products, which means regulations in most countries likely required the manufacturers to test the fillers on animals to ensure they are safe for human use before granting approval. Some generic versions of the same medical product may not have to go through animal testing, but that is only because the original version of the medical product was already tested on animals.”

Fillers aren’t even cruelty free. Also? Half of the brands they support aren’t even vegan. I hate that they’ll buy the vegan Gucci and Prada, which, in turn, gives those companies more money… to make the extremely popular leather versions of their bags. Hypocrisy at its finest, lol.

Reactions: 13
The thing is, they’d get much more respect if they told the truth and came clean to say that they still want to eat vegan but due to their lifestyle, some of the things they choose to do aren’t vegan, rather than lie to their viewers and delete anybody who calls them out on it.
They pride themselves in being vegan but the only people they’re lying to is themselves right now.

Reactions: 14
The Vegan Society website states that "the definition of veganism recognises that it is not always possible or practicable for vegans to avoid participating in animal use, which is particularly relevant to medical situations... the Vegan Society encourages vegans to look after their health and that of others to continue to be effective advocates for veganism and other animals. It is the responsibility of each individual to make an informed decision about vaccines, bearing in mind the definition of veganism, with support from their local healthcare team."

That means getting necessary medical treatment including vaccines doesn't stop you from being vegan as it helps protect you can't those around you - however the same might not apply to purely cosmetic procedures.

The Vegan Society website states that "the definition of veganism recognises that it is not always possible or practicable for vegans to avoid participating in animal use, which is particularly relevant to medical situations... the Vegan Society encourages vegans to look after their health and that of others to continue to be effective advocates for veganism and other animals. It is the responsibility of each individual to make an informed decision about vaccines, bearing in mind the definition of veganism, with support from their local healthcare team."

That means getting necessary medical treatment including vaccines doesn't stop you from being vegan as it helps protect you can't those around you - however the same might not apply to purely cosmetic procedures.
They’re just fakers. They’ll make videos crying because they accidentally ate fish and about how disgusting it is people kill animals to eat but will happily use cosmetic products/procedures that are tested on animals.

Reactions: 13
Georgie is the type of person to make a 20 minute YouTube video acting like she was dying so had to get lip fillers to save her life and their fans in the comments would be telling her how brave she is and the most amazing vegan they know. I’d have more respect for her if she was honest and said that she still chooses to eat a vegan diet but there’s other things she wants to do like cosmetic treatment or wear clothing that isn’t part of the vegan lifestyle cause end of the day it’s her choice to do what she wants but blocking people for calling her out just shows she can’t handle hearing the truth and maybe she should try be honest. They eat vegan food cause they don’t want to eat animals yet have no problem having cosmetic procedures that are tested on animals so they pick and choose when they want to live a vegan lifestyle but don’t want to admit that when it would be better if they did admit it cause at least it would be honesty!

As much as they may want to deny it in the last few years Family Fizz have acted like they are better than everyone and clearly think they are perfect when we can see through their lies and bs. If they actually were humble and real then people would not be so shocked by things they decide to do and then they wouldn’t get called out like this. Money and followers has changed them for the absolute worst which is such a shame.

Reactions: 6
Georgie is the type of person to make a 20 minute YouTube video acting like she was dying so had to get lip fillers to save her life and their fans in the comments would be telling her how brave she is and the most amazing vegan they know. I’d have more respect for her if she was honest and said that she still chooses to eat a vegan diet but there’s other things she wants to do like cosmetic treatment or wear clothing that isn’t part of the vegan lifestyle cause end of the day it’s her choice to do what she wants but blocking people for calling her out just shows she can’t handle hearing the truth and maybe she should try be honest. They eat vegan food cause they don’t want to eat animals yet have no problem having cosmetic procedures that are tested on animals so they pick and choose when they want to live a vegan lifestyle but don’t want to admit that when it would be better if they did admit it cause at least it would be honesty!

As much as they may want to deny it in the last few years Family Fizz have acted like they are better than everyone and clearly think they are perfect when we can see through their lies and bs. If they actually were humble and real then people would not be so shocked by things they decide to do and then they wouldn’t get called out like this. Money and followers has changed them for the absolute worst which is such a shame.
I find it funny how they now like to buy/use expensive things like a tesla, burberry, gucci etc....when before they never looked at that stuff before. Why are these brands shown as a status thing. To me I hate branded things, I think they're ugly most of what they buy etc. Hate tesla and all electric cars, I think they're tit. Really urks me when people like them go from nothing to everything and HAVE TO show it off. Be more like Adam Sandler, he's rich and famous yet goes out and about in normal clothes. Now that's being humble and not showing off.

Lip fillers are not a necessary treatment. They don’t even put vaccines or medicine into their bodies so I very much doubt lip fillers are medical. They were either free or to keep up with her vain lifestyle (not saying everyone with fillers are vain, just Georgie in particular who is desperate to be her 18 year old daughter).
---
I find it funny how they now like to buy/use expensive things like a tesla, burberry, gucci etc....when before they never looked at that stuff before. Why are these brands shown as a status thing. To me I hate branded things, I think they're ugly most of what they buy etc. Hate tesla and all electric cars, I think they're tit. Really urks me when people like them go from nothing to everything and HAVE TO show it off. Be more like Adam Sandler, he's rich and famous yet goes out and about in normal clothes. Now that's being humble and not showing off.
Absolutely!!!

I will always remember back to the first video I saw of theirs, Christmas (2017?) when Mia got a lip gloss and that’s it, Sienna got a book and then behind them was a huge pile of gifts to donate to children. When was the last time they donated like that? Now it’s all designer this, designer that. Trips to Dubai, eating out in London daily, oh look at our 5 storey London house, it’s just greed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is what I mean about them wearing ugly expensive clothes. What the hell is Koa wearing
The pink thing? It just looks like the end of a panini wrapper or something from Joe and The Juice 😂 other than that he just has a coat on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.