Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriette looked so sad and quiet in their latest video. The kids didn’t stay with her beyond the first two days I thought, as she posted stories at lunches, construction sites, with Micky etc.

They’re so awkward with their fans at the airport

Reactions: 8
Poor sienna when she gives her mum a hug in the video and all she can do is play up that it ‘hurt’ to the camera. Poor girl just wants to be loved

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor sienna when she gives her mum a hug in the video and all she can do is play up that it ‘hurt’ to the camera. Poor girl just wants to be loved
Then full on lifts Mia up in the air …

If it wasn’t clear enough before to me, that goodbye really showed me the divide in love between her kids.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Harriette looked so sad and quiet in their latest video. The kids didn’t stay with her beyond the first two days I thought, as she posted stories at lunches, construction sites, with Micky etc.

Yeah I thought Harriet left quite soon after too. So basically saying for 3/4 days? Mia has Baschurch been acting as mum, doing nappies (I'm sure koa at least is still in one) nursery runs, doing all the meals, keeping sienna occupied, helping sienna with school work, getting them all to bed.....yeah right Mia managed to do all that herself. I bet they had a nanny come in too.
---

They're always awkward with anyone no matter what they do or go etc

Reactions: 9
Harriette really looked so off in that video, very different to her own personality in YouTube and Instagram.

She has her own YouTube and things so it’s not that she’s camera shy! I imagine she’s hurt about the family situation - she can’t see her sister mentioned in that video (that the kids stayed with last week) or mother (due to the religion). Yet has to hear Georgie talk about her. It’s all so strange.

She made a video in 2019 titled ‘why I can’t see my family’

Idk why I find it so funny mia has changed her recent video title from “90lb girl…” to 92lb 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Georgie in my opinion is 100% the type of person who would do Harriette wrong that if she had to choose she would pick her mum and her other sister over Harriette and cut Harriette off no problem. She doesn’t strike me as the type of person who would be loyal to Harriette when Harriette should be important to her she’s always been there for her and the kids. I feel like Georgie doesn’t think before she speaks cause she rubs things in peoples face and brags without ever considering how she might be making someone else feel cause as long as she’s happy she couldn’t care less about hurting her sister. Yeah I get it’s Georgie’s choice to have a relationship with her mother and sister again but it seems like whenever there’s something or someone new in family fizz life that they consider more exciting or can benefit more from they will lose interest or forget the people or things that have always been there.

Darren and Georgie are just using Harriette cause she’s unlikely to ever say no but she’s too nice to see it. She also understandably wants to see her nieces and nephew so will take any opportunity she can to see them even if it’s only when Darren and Georgie need a free baby sitter and some “Auntie Harriette” content. When do they ever take a genuine interest in Harriettes life? It’s always her travelling to see them to do a favour for them because that seems to be the only time they invite her or truly want her around is to look after the kids. Harriettes vibe was very off in that video cause she seemed quiet and sad. She also seems uncomfortable around them at times and I feel bad for her.

I live in London, it is freezing out and the sky is grey. Georgies in a short pink summer dress 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I live in London, it is freezing out and the sky is grey. Georgies in a short pink summer dress 🤨
They both look ridiculous imo. Georgies dress is too small and as you say it's cold out today (I'm over the border in Essex and it's freezing here too) then Mia with that stupid skirt and those shoes

Looks like they're (or at least Mia) getting their lips tattooed.
I really hope she picks something thats not ridiculous, I've seen some that have looked very stupid, but each to their own I guess 🤷🏻
Could also be fillers though but the same comment applies to that 😅
---
Screenshot_20230419_134238_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they're (or at least Mia) getting their lips tattooed.
I really hope she picks something thats not ridiculous, I've seen some that have looked very stupid, but each to their own I guess 🤷🏻
Could also be fillers though but the same comment applies to that 😅
---
View attachment 2112029
Why’s she wearing my nans beach bag as a skirt 😂 also please say she’s not getting fillers 😱

• Haha
When I saw this pic I thought her lip make you looked ridiculous.....now knowing she's had them done properly I'm gobsmacked. And maybe just a coincidence but she's also wearing the same top. I hope this picture isn't from after that or maybe it's to show how it could look but I think it looks terrible

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fillers and tattoos… they look awful. Georgie’s can pass from a distance as not being the worst, but Mia’s looks disgraceful. Her’s look like she’s failed to blend her lipliner into her lipstick. And that’s a top place in London as well.. they do KP’s too.

I feel very few people can pull off a nice appearance from the likes of fillers/tattooed lips/veneers etc etc

Was there any declaration of SP/PR/AD in those stories?

I notice Georgie hasn’t wished Haz a happy birthday.

Last edited:
Wow…I haven’t watched them for so long, I’m definitely shocked about how much they’ve changed. I remember when they used to appear as quite humble, especially on christmas and birthdays but now…

I admit, I haven’t watched that much of their new youtube videos and haven’t kept up to date with their social media’s, but Mia’s ig and tiktoks usually appear on my feed and I think she looks great! The brunette definitely suits her, and brings out her eyes. The clothing, I think isn’t too bad, lots of people her age dress like that now, I’m sure it’s just a trend that young people will look back on and cringe in a few years! She’s definitely not the only one, I get the bus to go to uni and literally everyone wears stuff like that. I’m not a fan of it myselx, but I don’t think it’s that bad, but maybe that’s just because I’ve seen so many like it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When I saw this pic I thought her lip make you looked ridiculous.....now knowing she's had them done properly I'm gobsmacked. And maybe just a coincidence but she's also wearing the same top. I hope this picture isn't from after that or maybe it's to show how it could look but I think it looks terrible
Where's this picture from? They seem to have got them done today, but this pic isnt from today. And Georgie said they'd post the results later but i see nothing on hers🤷🏻

Edit: Just seen the results on the stories of where they got them done, and they are defo different from this pic

I know fillers go down once swelling subsides but I don't think Georgie needed them. Her body her choice tho 🤷🏻 Generally dislike fillers anyway though

Reactions: 5
Where's this picture from? They seem to have got them done today, but this pic isnt from today. And Georgie said they'd post the results later but i see nothing on hers🤷🏻

Edit: Just seen the results on the stories of where they got them done, and they are defo different from this pic

I know fillers go down once swelling subsides but I don't think Georgie needed them. Her body her choice tho 🤷🏻 Generally dislike fillers anyway though
That picture is from the 10th April. Its on georgies insta page.

No this is defo today, she’s even put her outfit of the day on her storied wearing the same today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.