Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but I actually don’t mind their Fizzier channel, feel they’re a lot more calmer there. It’s mainly vlog and daily life content.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion, but I actually don’t mind their Fizzier channel, feel they’re a lot more calmer there. It’s mainly vlog and daily life content.
It's definitely better. There are still tons of weird jokes that are completely inappropriate, but perhaps they're hoping the fizzier channel attracts an older audience?

Idk. I'd love to see FF being authentic, but then again... do they even know what authenticity is anymore?

Let’s leave sienna out again!!! Mia got georgie some gucci earring for Mother’s Day, saying they were from mia, Koa and karma. What harm would it have done including sienna in that??

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think it’s really funny that FF will cut out people if they eat meat, but will still purchase from luxury brands like Gucci and Prada, which place heavy emphasis on leather craftsmanship and create a ton of animal based products…

The hypocrisy is incredibly apparent.

Reactions: 22
I wonder what they’re going to do come September when Karma can no longer attend nursery? Will she start a school? I hope they don’t stop Koa going just because Karma doesn’t go anymore.
---
Let’s leave sienna out again!!! Mia got georgie some gucci earring for Mother’s Day, saying they were from mia, Koa and karma. What harm would it have done including sienna in that??
She always has to one up Sienna and if she included Sienna, Mia wouldn’t get all the praise. Very sad that she’s now an adult and still can’t look past the jealousy she has for her 11 year old sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder what they’re going to do come September when Karma can no longer attend nursery? Will she start a school? I hope they don’t stop Koa going just because Karma doesn’t go anymore.
---

She always has to one up Sienna and if she included Sienna, Mia wouldn’t get all the praise. Very sad that she’s now an adult and still can’t look past the jealousy she has for her 11 year old sister.
I have a feeling that because karma is a more “difficult” child to manage they’ll keep her going to school, but maybe some kind of alternative or maybe even private school. It gives them more freedom to do what they want/film more crazy content if they’re not having to watch the younger two. But when she gets to about 7 they’ll probably pull her out because she can become the next money making machine and make her own channel!!

Reactions: 10
“We never have a chill day” says the unemployed 18 year old to her mother who makes money from staying home and shopping in selfridges 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
On Georgies mothers day post on insta she put 'a super special gift from Mia' and 2 pics of it and one of the lovely card from Karma. Not one mention of Siennas thoughtful gift. It breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This made me SO uncomfortable! Mia knows Sienna couldn’t afford anything designer for Georgie so she should have said it was from all of them. Although, it says a lot about character how Sienna clearly put thought into a gift whereas Mia just bought those earrings for the sake of the label. She could have bought a gorgeous pair of good quality earrings from a jeweler but of course she needed to be tacky and get from Gucci

Reactions: 20
This made me SO uncomfortable! Mia knows Sienna couldn’t afford anything designer for Georgie so she should have said it was from all of them. Although, it says a lot about character how Sienna clearly put thought into a gift whereas Mia just bought those earrings for the sake of the label. She could have bought a gorgeous pair of good quality earrings from a jeweler but of course she needed to be tacky and get from Gucci
I think Sienna is at that age were she wants to put her own thought into a gift and give her own thing so if she had just been included in the gift Mia bought , Mia would of took all the credit and Sienna would of got no say so I understand why Sienna wanted to get her own gift for Georgie but it’s just annoying that Mia always want to upstage her. Yeah if siblings each get a parent a different gift that’s fine but I feel like Mia becomes competitive when there’s no need for that it’s not a competition and like you said Sienna doesn’t have control over the amount of money she is given so she can’t go spend the same amount of money on a designer gift the way Mia can which Mia knows and it’s why Mia sometimes looks smug when Georgie gets more excited over her gift.

I feel bad for Sienna cause even when Georgie was opening the gift from her you could see Mias face in the background and her saying we all want to see what the gift is like she was hoping the gift wasn’t designer or as expensive as the one she got Georgie cause in Mia’s mind she felt she got the more impressive gift. A mature older sibling who is Mia’s age would make sure to include a sibling equally even if the sibling is younger and didn’t pay for the gift you would still include them like taking Sienna with her to help pick out a gift , being like this is from all of us and making sure to acknowledge each siblings thought went into the gift so that the parent thanks each sibling equally and then Sienna wouldn’t feel left out or like Mia was taking all the credit.

Exactly all Mia saw was expensive earrings with a designer label and no real thought went into the gift it was just another casual moment of throwing money away on something expensive just to impress people. Sienna has no friends all she has are her siblings so it’s a shame that Mia is immature and can be mean at times cause Sienna needs a big sister who looks out for her and who can be the friend she needs so that they can have a healthy sister relationship. Georgie doesn’t help with her favouritism of Mia cause Mia knows she’s the favourite and Sienna bless her tries so hard to receive the same praise and attention Mia gets from Georgie but Georgie doesn’t seem that interested in Sienna.

She could have designed and had some made for about the same amount, if not less, than what a pair of gucci ones usually cost! She claims to be an artistic fashonista but then buys tacky gucci which seems like a day to day thing around their house and doesn't seem very thoughtful to me 🤷🏻 at least Sienna always puts thought into what she gives them

Reactions: 8
Mia’s face looks so sore in her new video when she’s not wearing makeup. Poor girl.

I think her darker hair suits her.

Reactions: 5
Mia’s face looks so sore in her new video when she’s not wearing makeup. Poor girl.

I think her darker hair suits her.
What caused her skin to be that bad? I followed her from the start and her skin was healthy until the last 3 years. Of course her skin was going to change from the age 12 to now but it really looks so painful. As far as I’m aware she was getting various expensive treatments within the different places she’s lived over the last 2-3 years.

Reactions: 4
What caused her skin to be that bad? I followed her from the start and her skin was healthy until the last 3 years. Of course her skin was going to change from the age 12 to now but it really looks so painful. As far as I’m aware she was getting various expensive treatments within the different places she’s lived over the last 2-3 years.
Unfortunately some people struggle really badly with acne and it can be made worse by hormones. Most likely why hers has got worse the last few years. I went on the mini pill and it helped a lot of my hormonal acne but with Darren and Georgie’s beliefs I doubt they’d allow Mia to have the pill as it’s not natural

Unfortunately some people struggle really badly with acne and it can be made worse by hormones. Most likely why hers has got worse the last few years. I went on the mini pill and it helped a lot of my hormonal acne but with Darren and Georgie’s beliefs I doubt they’d allow Mia to have the pill as it’s not natural
The mini pill absolutely saved my skin when I was 18, I wish mia could be given the same opportunity. She goes through so many treatments to attempt to cure existing spots, but I think it could be helpful to look internally at what’s actually causing the issue - such as hormones

The mini pill absolutely saved my skin when I was 18, I wish mia could be given the same opportunity. She goes through so many treatments to attempt to cure existing spots, but I think it could be helpful to look internally at what’s actually causing the issue - such as hormones
Yes exactly! I went for facials etc between 16 and 18 and nothing worked. Because unless you treat the cause it’ll never get better. The mini pill saved my skin from scars and allowed me so much confidence again. It’s a shame unlike my mum G won’t suggest to Mia how about you try x or y or do you want to go see a dermatologist etc

Reactions: 4
I remember in Costa Rica when they had those rashes from ringworm, I’d never heard of it lasting and being as severe as what they described. It was because they were relying on natural methods rather than the cream
---
Mia seems to be slowly detaching herself from her family and making her own decisions, going to events, trips away, etc so now she has access to her money hopefully she can get the right help.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.