Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met Bob before and he was really nice, you don't get the impression he thinks he's better than others.
When they went to Go Ape for Siennas birthday I liked how Bob was sticking up for Sienna when Mia wasn’t being nice to her giving her a hard time ruining the day. I do think he comes across nice and I wonder if him and Katie ever think the same things about Family Fizz we talk about on here cause surely they must notice these things cause it’s clear they have a soft spot for Sienna too.

Reactions: 16
Bob and Katie seem so lovely and down to earth. I just know they wouldn’t change their beliefs for money.

Reactions: 7
Leaving their kids at home without a care in the world to go to a questionable country for a gifted trip to film something that is more than likely making them heaps of money, but of course they only do this job for the memories and fun family time they get. Sure 😑

Reactions: 9
I really have had enough of these now. I’ve just unfollowed both accounts. They used to be so relatable and inspiring but now the money has just gone to their head. They have changed so much into materialistic things constantly even buying the 2 and 4 year old Gucci and fendi clothes for thier birthday rather than a toy I’m sure they would love. Now this Dubai bragging about how they have this free holiday to be waited on hand and foot just makes me so angry. I don’t want to see their bragging lives anymore, they really have changed so much over the years

Reactions: 11
I really feel like I should mention that Bob believes incredibly insane conspiracy theories. Swear he's worse than Darren at points. Had a field day on his Facebook a while back. Think it may be on their thread but no ones ever active on the family freedom thread tho.

I definitely think family fizz think they're better than them tho!!!

Reactions: 8
I really feel like I should mention that Bob believes incredibly insane conspiracy theories. Swear he's worse than Darren at points. Had a field day on his Facebook a while back. Think it may be on their thread but no ones ever active on the family freedom thread tho.

I definitely think family fizz think they're better than them tho!!!
Anti vax right?

Reactions: 3
Anti vax right?
Yeah, I couldn't remember what but I'm sure the vax is pre covid too. And the whole bs autism thing. He also really hated ULEZ, which is weird for someone who preaches that the world is dying and veganism is the way to stop it. He hates mainstream media and the news ect. I can't remember what else but I remember it being well weird. I'm sure he also has similar TV beliefs to FF.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really have had enough of these now. I’ve just unfollowed both accounts. They used to be so relatable and inspiring but now the money has just gone to their head. They have changed so much into materialistic things constantly even buying the 2 and 4 year old Gucci and fendi clothes for thier birthday rather than a toy I’m sure they would love. Now this Dubai bragging about how they have this free holiday to be waited on hand and foot just makes me so angry. I don’t want to see their bragging lives anymore, they really have changed so much over the years
I unfollowed all of their youtube channels a few days ago and have just unfollowed all of their Instagram accounts. Tik tok will be next when I get round to it (I'm trying to lessen the amount of time I spend on there)🤷🏻

I'm just getting more and more fed up of their constant bragging, their blatant favouritism, and of course the exploitation of their children for money. I am slowly but surely removing all traces of family vlogger accounts from my life and just looking into them occasionaly on snark pages to see if they suddenly decide to change their ways aka remove their children from their platform or only have them maybe in the background, like in the back of a scene because they happened to walk into shot, but not being an active part in the video in any way (spoiler alert: they very very very very rarely do this).

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is she deliberately trying to dress/look much younger? I'm just turned 34 but could easily pass as early 20s yet I hate that I don't always look adult enough.
I was just thinking this in the story of her doing a pull up. She looks like she is dress in childrens clothes that are way too small for her. Her bum is basically out. Looks ridiculous on a mum in her 30s

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking this in the story of her doing a pull up. She looks like she is dress in childrens clothes that are way too small for her. Her bum is basically out. Looks ridiculous on a mum in her 30s
Glad I'm not the only one. She even acted like she was 5-10 years showing her parents how clever she is that she's trying to do a pull up. She's still stuck in the teenage years of her life

Reactions: 8
Glad I'm not the only one. She even acted like she was 5-10 years showing her parents how clever she is that she's trying to do a pull up. She's still stuck in the teenage years of her life
She’s very immature , insecure and seems to constantly be trying to dress and behave younger and younger. She looks a lot older than her age too has an older face she could pass for like 44 when you look at her up close in my opinion I would never guess she’s in her 30’s so I think it’s why it makes it even more odd when she dresses like that because she doesn’t get away with it cause she doesn’t look like a teenager as much as she wishes she did and even if she looked 18 it still would be weird that she wants to dress like that. 40’s isn’t old at all btw far from it!! but I’m just saying I don’t think she looks 35. I know people can say she can wear whatever she wants but it’s concerning why she is doing this. It’s like she’s going through an early mid life crisis or something.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I couldn't remember what but I'm sure the vax is pre covid too. And the whole bs autism thing. He also really hated ULEZ, which is weird for someone who preaches that the world is dying and veganism is the way to stop it. He hates mainstream media and the news ect. I can't remember what else but I remember it being well weird. I'm sure he also has similar TV beliefs to FF.
I was really frustrated a while back when they talked about the news because it was making them stressed about things that didn’t directly affect them. How insensitive is it to just pretend that things that are happening around the world are just not happening since it’s not affecting their life specifically. Such a selfish privileged way to think

I absolutely love Karma 🤣🤣 twice in the recent video she calls Mia out, first one being that she cheated and looked in the bag (Mia seemed genuinely pissed off that Karma noticed) and then making comments about Mia’s trousers (which again, she just had to get in the video because she’s so quirky). If you thought Mia was bad by always having to compete, win and be first before Sienna, she’s the exact same with Karma and Koa. The amount of times she screeches “ME FIRST” “THEY CHEATED” at the 3 & 4 year old when she’s an 18 year old adult is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s very immature , insecure and seems to constantly be trying to dress and behave younger and younger. She looks a lot older than her age too has an older face she could pass for like 44 when you look at her up close in my opinion I would never guess she’s in her 30’s so I think it’s why it makes it even more odd when she dresses like that because she doesn’t get away with it cause she doesn’t look like a teenager as much as she wishes she did and even if she looked 18 it still would be weird that she wants to dress like that. 40’s isn’t old at all btw far from it!! but I’m just saying I don’t think she looks 35. I know people can say she can wear whatever she wants but it’s concerning why she is doing this. It’s like she’s going through an early mid life crisis or something.
I agree about the early mid life crisis! She's just so strange
---
I absolutely love Karma 🤣🤣 twice in the recent video she calls Mia out, first one being that she cheated and looked in the bag (Mia seemed genuinely pissed off that Karma noticed) and then making comments about Mia’s trousers (which again, she just had to get in the video because she’s so quirky). If you thought Mia was bad by always having to compete, win and be first before Sienna, she’s the exact same with Karma and Koa. The amount of times she screeches “ME FIRST” “THEY CHEATED” at the 3 & 4 year old when she’s an 18 year old adult is embarrassing.
Of course she has to compete with a 3&4 year old....especially the boy "king". Can't have anyone above herself now can we. Tbh I can see both k&k becoming like Mia.

Reactions: 6
These YouTube families are not normal cause those challenges videos having kids compete against each other all the time are something that only happens in this YouTube world and it’s unhealthy always having to win a prize and Mia takes it too seriously she ruins the fun.

Look at those of us in families who are not youtubers and influencers we just live our day to day lives with normal routines and as kids yeah you would play games with siblings and have fun but it wasn’t anything like these videos Family Fizz do which clearly isn’t doing the kids any good cause look at how Mia has turned out because of it. The youngest two will most likely be the same way and I pray Sienna doesn’t become like that. Mia is mentally stunted and throwing tantrums at 18 years old because her siblings who are 3 and 4 are either winning or acting like kids do at their age messing around not understanding and taking things seriously so they’re going to cheat cause they’re kids that’s normal not a big deal it’s a game and any older sibling would naturally let their younger siblings win or pretend not to notice the cheating etc as it’s not the end of the world she shouldn’t care but Mia gets jealous and cares so much about the most ridiculous things. I agree Mia did seem pissed off and once again we see how immature she is. I’m losing hope at this point if she’ll ever mature and Georgie has been trying to encourage Mia to get pregnant when Mia still acts like a toddler!

Last edited:
Her pull up attempt was shocking! Even after years of not training, she should be able to do one at least. She won bodybuilding shows 6-7 years ago which is hard to imagine with being vegan but her and Darren’s physique were proper lean and muscular, she definitely was using steroids I’m sure or PEDs, not sure if she ever disclosed that when they were vegan fitness tv.

I can’t believe she was almost 17 when she had Mia and 23 with Sienna, in the photos on Instagram of the pregnancy bump for Sienna and birth of Mia, she looks in her late 20s!! That was even before vegan or any YouTube tit!! Still I think she looked way older when the channel first started, she’s had work done right? .. has helped a little

Reactions: 4
It honestly makes me so angry how wealthy influencers are gifted things - especially holidays. I could think of many hard working families who actually make a difference in their communities, who have never been overseas before and would truly deserve this!

They literally just went to Dubai 6 weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.