Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Mia get a special day when Sienna is away, but Sienna never gets a special day when Mia is away with her friends? The favouritism isn’t even hidden at this point!

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t seem the kids are with Haz anymore judging by her stories the last few days, she definitely would’ve posted them. She was renovating and everything. Maybe they are now with the mother and sister.

Reactions: 3
422F4502-9FB0-43B4-9845-E8EE27B9BBEE.jpeg
Since when does weight have anything to do with eating one spicy chip? Such a pick me girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2105141Since when does weight have anything to do with eating one spicy chip? Such a pick me girl
Jeez. Her weight has nothing to do with whether she can eat a chip that is spicy or not 🙄 No one needed to know and a) we don't know (but obvs don't need to know) if it's accurate, and b) she has so many young fans who are probably comparing their weights to hers without realising or appreciating that we all hold weight differently and that genetics, height, medications, etc. all play into this.

Georgie and Mia's relationships with food and their bodies is often so difficult to watch. So many times disordered eating behaviour is shown/talked about or posts that often come across as fake saying how they love their bodies etc, and then in the next breath they're talking about all their insecurities 🤷🏻 (Not saying you can't love your body whilst also having insecurities btw, just that their positivity always seems to come across as being put on)

Reactions: 18
For anyone who may feel down about themselves after learning that Mia only weighs 90lbs, just remember that she is very short, either due to genetics or lack of nutrients in her vegan diet during childhood. At to be fair, how do we really know she weighs 90lbs? They could easily be lying. Mia is 18 and looks like a 12 year old, so don’t ever compare yourself <3

Reactions: 16
---
For anyone who may feel down about themselves after learning that Mia only weighs 90lbs, just remember that she is very short, either due to genetics or lack of nutrients in her vegan diet during childhood. At to be fair, how do we really know she weighs 90lbs? They could easily be lying. Mia is 18 and looks like a 12 year old, so don’t ever compare yourself <3

It’s crazy the way weight works. I eat a lot less than her typical meals and weigh 130 pounds at 5ft 1

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---

It’s crazy the way weight works. I eat a lot less than her typical meals and weigh 130 pounds at 5ft 1
That’s because we only see what Mia eats one day of the year. She barely posts food videos. So who knows, maybe she eats under 1200 calories everyday to remain at such a slow weight, but then eats a normal amount for videos? Mia is incredibly small, and I personally believe that is due to the lack of nutrients in her vegan diet. I don’t believe it is genetics as georgie developed normally even with being pregnant as a teen, and Mia’s dad is normal looking (from what I’ve briefly seen).

Reactions: 5
Up until I was 25/26 I weighed upto 7stone. I would eat constantly, I would eat 3 fast foods a day, chocolate, sweets, fizzy you name it, I had it (from the age of 15/16). I was hospitalised at a young age because I was severely underweight even though I ate all the time. But I was possibly eating the wrong foods. Mia is possibly eating wrong foods too which is why she's still so skinny. But she could easily put the weight on in her later adult life.....I know I have

Reactions: 10
Up until I was 25/26 I weighed upto 7stone. I would eat constantly, I would eat 3 fast foods a day, chocolate, sweets, fizzy you name it, I had it (from the age of 15/16). I was hospitalised at a young age because I was severely underweight even though I ate all the time. But I was possibly eating the wrong foods. Mia is possibly eating wrong foods too which is why she's still so skinny. But she could easily put the weight on in her later adult life.....I know I have
Ditto!

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone, im new on the FF thread- you can normally find me lurking on the Ingham Family, and Beggy Lamb threads! But I have been reading here and also watched a few videos of FF.
Georgie- am i right in thinking she was once dependent on drugs? Absolutely no judgment from me regarding that, i too have a history of drug dependency and i currently take 30ml of methadone a day due to my past use. I also have quite significant mental health issues (Borderline personality disorder, Bipolar 2, body dysmorphia and so on). I am not being an arm chair psychiatrist at all, but unfortunately i can see a couple of traits in Georgie that i see in myself in relation to my Borderline Personality Disorder (and trust me, i hate seeing similarities between myself and others who dont come across as very nice). I might be well off the mark seeing as i dont watch them as much as you guys do but it was just an observation i made from reading here and also watching a couple of videos. :)

Reactions: 13
Hi everyone, im new on the FF thread- you can normally find me lurking on the Ingham Family, and Beggy Lamb threads! But I have been reading here and also watched a few videos of FF.
Georgie- am i right in thinking she was once dependent on drugs? Absolutely no judgment from me regarding that, i too have a history of drug dependency and i currently take 30ml of methadone a day due to my past use. I also have quite significant mental health issues (Borderline personality disorder, Bipolar 2, body dysmorphia and so on). I am not being an arm chair psychiatrist at all, but unfortunately i can see a couple of traits in Georgie that i see in myself in relation to my Borderline Personality Disorder (and trust me, i hate seeing similarities between myself and others who dont come across as very nice). I might be well off the mark seeing as i dont watch them as much as you guys do but it was just an observation i made from reading here and also watching a couple of videos. :)
As someone with bpd I agree

It’s clear her and Darren have mental health issues that have never been addressed any more than the “we eat clean” approach. Neither of them have any friends and are driven by money, their behavior is way too childish. When it wasn’t YouTube, it was extreme fitness. I don’t think Darren has a relationship with his family at all.

I’ve been following them since their family channel started in 2017 and remember thinking something isn’t right with Georgie when she was in a house in Norway and screaming “doesn’t matter just enjoy it” while smashing a guitar. Also that carrot obsession.. that’s when I initially stopped watching them.

I don’t have BPD, but dated someone for a long time who had and definitely see some traits in Georgie too, one with her resentment towards specific family for no reason (Sienna) and favoritism for Mia.
---
Yes, she met Darren while they were both using until she found out she was pregnant with Sienna, 3 months after she met Darren she stopped. So around the end of 2010? Mia was staying with her father mostly then. They were alcoholics as well and had very low confidence. They had old Instagram pictures from the time and really you could see the effects.. but long deleted or hard to find now.

Reactions: 10
They just seem like such a cult to me. Its actually scary. And the way Georgie worships Darren is so concerning. Especially considering his beliefs are so off

Reactions: 14
Sorry but what was the whole "Don't put words in their mouths, phrase ur questions better" crap in today's videos. Is this a new moral??? Where are we getting our new kid raising tips from

Nooo Dumb and Dumber have gone off to Dubai together. I hope they’re not planning on making a 5th one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.