Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've jumped straight on here after seeing their latest video! For an april fools mia and georgie are pretending mia is pregnant!

Oh no no no! Hell no!

As someone with fertility issues this is absolutely sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've jumped straight on here after seeing their latest video! For an april fools mia and georgie are pretending mia is pregnant!

Oh no no no! Hell no!

Was just coming to say this! I have endometriosis and PCOS and have had blood work to show very low chance of fertility so “joking” about pregnancy really doesn’t sit right with me 😡

Reactions: 12
Was just coming to say this! I have endometriosis and PCOS and have had blood work to show very low chance of fertility so “joking” about pregnancy really doesn’t sit right with me 😡
I want to report the video!
---
Omg they are getting good comments too!

Reactions: 6
I want to report the video!
---
Omg they are getting good comments too!
How can anyone comment great video? I hope to god none of these people commenting this have to experience the pain of continuous miscarriage or infertility

Reactions: 5
Comments are very negative, they’re in trouble. They could’ve done many pranks and Georgie supposedly struggling for 2 years to have Karma. Why?

They are deleting negative comments !!

Reactions: 12
Comments are very negative, they’re in trouble. They could’ve done many pranks and Georgie supposedly struggling for 2 years to have Karma. Why?
All I can see are people saying ' omg how funny this is hilarious'

there were many negative comments, most have been deleted including one with 70 likes

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just liked 11 comments that were all negative. Refreshed the page 30 seconds later and they’re all gone 😡

• Angry
7A402372-C950-4A37-9A86-FC4E5B4A86A6.jpeg

---
They’ve blocked / banned all negative key words instead of responding COWARDS

Reactions: 11
It’s one thing to post the video but to then not allow people giving their option on how awful this ‘joke’ is is so wrong

Reactions: 8
Just proves how immature and desperate she is for boys to want her by insinuating she's sleeping with other boys

Reactions: 9

Oh no no no! Hell no!

Not again! It was sick when they joked about karma (I think) being a twin, I think one of them blocked me after my comments.

Is there any way of reporting this officially or something ? They literally are deleting every comment, they can’t spend all day deleting comments . Oh wait they can as they do nothing else.

Reactions: 10
Awful, awful “prank”. So insensitive. I can’t believe any of them think a pregnancy prank is ok 😠

They just issued this , what the actual duck. How is this inspiring and uplifting. A 35 and 39 year old sitting at a laptop refreshing comments non-stop is so sad. Has anyone seen their passports? No way are they grown adults carrying on like coward mice

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Is there any way of reporting this officially or something ? They literally are deleting every comment, they can’t spend all day deleting comments . Oh wait they can as they do nothing else.
Press the setting button on the video then report. I’ve just reported it for a few of the reasons and hope one of them works to ban the video

They always post insensitive videos and titles and just delete REAL peoples upset. It’s actually disgusting and proves they care more about their money and views than the well-being of their viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.