Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sure couldn’t she get JenZen heal her trobbin vag

New thread: FBG; I’ve cured my angzyahee now to cure me itchy gee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 131

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jen found me cah across from me home

I’ll steal your grief and make it me own.

Love my me time to lay abouh

The restrictions I will clearly flouh

I’m dyslexic hun don’t call me ouh

Cos if ye do I’ll cry and shouh

State of me nails sure I bihe me cuticles

And never forget - I am so beautiful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
New Thread Suggestion:

The first rule of Book Club is: You do not talk about Book Club. The second rule of Book Club is: You do not talk about Book Club. Third rule of Book Club is: Someone asks about Book Club you ignore them.

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Alucia

VIP Member
New Thread Suggestion

Magic Mirror on her wall, takes away her fah and cahs tails and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She said tight clothes don’t help the tender area. Grace would want to stop squeeeezing herself into jeans that are ten times too small so before she loses a second pussy in the space of a month

• Haha
Reactions: 75

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Thread: pohhery is me new hobby, I’ll try me hah at anything instead of getting a jobby
Sienna who? It was my bertday okay?
How could I forgeh sure I went viral dah day

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Reading here is pure comedy gold. I came over to tattle because of Tignam and she made out like ye were all spawns of the devil and now I'm hooked. It's a laugh over here, unlike watching these 'influencers' who take themselves so seriously. You'd swear they were saving the world one swipe up at a time. Since I joined tattle I've unfollowed 25 bloggers I thought I liked but realise now I got nothing from them and they're all just in it to make money. Very few are genuine. All obsessed with a product until something new comes along. At least here I get some good belly laughs with my morning coffee with oah milk🤣🤣. In my defense I was on the oat milk long before Grace and funnily enough I haven't lost a single lb🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tea&Chats

Thread suggestion:
A pain in me guhh, a burning itchy fanny,
Having some me time while the kids live with nanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Seriously spare a thought for the workers in the lean bean who have to bear witness to that sight coming for them everyday

1600859552659.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Move over Jesus, Grace is coming for your birthday next! She'll probably stick the Christmas tree up her arse so she can be the star on the top! 🌟🍑🎄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mona86

VIP Member
I unfollowed ages ago but I went in to answer her Q box on sweating & I’m sure to be blocked soon. I just commented in her box about sweating ‘your body isn’t used to regular exertion’

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Mrs Mangle

New thread suggestion Gracie and crispies life on the gram, makes her forget she’s actually a Mam,

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Did anybody notice in her stories she mentions she had a sweet section with cups for siennas birthday party? Caught rotten !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46