Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yummum2020

Can I be the first to say I will riot in the streets if Grace gets this Covid 19 influencer bullshit. I’m reading about it here 20k for an influencer to promote staying at home 🤬 when these pricks have been the very ones flauting lockdown rules at every hands turn

Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Maybe if she wasn’t out fannying around in the forest like some kind of fruit loop she would be able to keep her house in order. It’s about time she faced up to her responsibilities as a mother. How she can shut the door on a filthy house and saunter off for the day and pretend to be some childless Mother Earth hippy freak is beyond me. She’s always the same, let’s the house work pile and pile and pile and then texts Chris complaining that she can’t manage it. He’s as bad too. Pair of sloths. They need a serious dose of cop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sickoftheswipeups

Those Rice Krispie things where released MONTHS ago! Sure LifeWithTinyHumans had an AD about them back in July!
Faces is way behind in the game.
In fairness she probably planned to post it a few weeks ago but stupid Loki photobombed the video and it didn’t tie in with the missing cat narrative that was currently being run 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
And..?? I’ve no dish washer ! In fairness I’m sure we’ve all had a messy kitchen now and then 🙄🙄🙄 nit picking now I say ,
some people are different. Some live with messy kitchens and clutter.
I personally don’t, 2 under 16 months, and I still manage to always clear the sink every time I go to it, and I have no dishwasher. Hoover daily, do a wash every day or so, change the bedsheets weekly, comb my hair, shower myself, bath the babies, need I go on.

She’s a slob. Look at her hair even, have the hairbrush beside your bed and comb it and tie it up before you leave the bed in the morning. She doesn’t.
She has no pride. In herself or her work.
But, who am I to say anything ☕ 🐸

• Heart

MariaD

MY BIRTHING DAY HAHAHAHA!!! Me me me me me!!! Shes washed and curled her hair to go eat chipper in a field for HER birthing day!. Lord give me strength!

• Haha

Tippytwinkletoes

Can I be the first to say I will riot in the streets if Grace gets this Covid 19 influencer bullshit. I’m reading about it here 20k for an influencer to promote staying at home 🤬 when these pricks have been the very ones flauting lockdown rules at every hands turn
I think its an absolute farce that anyone should be paid such an obscene amount of money and yet self employed who are not able work due to Covid gov regulations are only getting between 200 and 300 a week. Who the hell can pay their mortgage on that!! and that one cant even be arsed to wash her greasy head before trying to sell us skincare. Give me strength. I dont care if their taxes are in order or if they declare every single ad, spon, AF etc. We are about to be in a recession, people can barely afford to pay their bills and eat, and we are going to pay exactly how many "influencers" 20 grand to tell us what we already know!! Yet theers no money in the pot to get people off the breadline who desperately want to work but cant because of this pandemic, Please!! In all fairness if you are so ignorant that you wont abide by the rules your gov and fellow countrymen tell you in order to save the life of someone you love,then you sure as hell arent gonna do it because one of these fools say it.
Sorry rant over I will just honestly lose it if this happens.

• Heart

Yummum2020

I’m not saying this to do the whole mum shaming thing right... but her child is 4 and goes to Creche everyday while the lumps stay home and do fuck all.. why is the child not in bed and having a movie night at 9 at night 😬 maybe I’m a shite parent but my daughter is in Montessori and she’s in bed by 7:30 8 at the latest or she would be like a demon in the morning.. no wonder the child constantly looks fecking knackered

Reactions: 37
I’ve been following these threads for ages but this is my first comment!

She said on her story that her brother is coming over for dinner tonight. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought her brother lives in Kildare and therefore with the current restrictions in place should not be going to Dublin? I mean having lasagne in yer sisters gaf would hardly count as an essential journey?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

not_influenced

VIP Member
I don't get Grace.

And do not understand the companies who are collaborating with her? On a diet and then promoting pizza and donuts!? She gets good collabs and works with good established companies but at the rate she's going I think she's promoting for free or paying them for her to promote.

She's not an influencer/blogger/Instagrammer I look at and say I want that product or I want be like her- and I don't know anyone that does? How she has the following she has??? This is not jealousy, I am baffled that a company that would approach her I think she looks quiet untidy, ungroomed and unpolished- not physically but in her approach, her postings and laziness.

And just to recap on the other 5 threads I missed .................
The bike- WHAT THE FUCK!
The photo's in the field - WHAT THE FUCK!
The picnic on her own in the car- WHAT THE FUCK!
The magic mirror- WHAT THE FUCK!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TinaGP

VIP Member
My husband told me that Disgrace is laughing all the way to the bank and we are fuelling this beast , we are playing right into her greedy hands by continuing to talk about her . Publicity is publicity, even bad publicity is publicity and these companies know that we will see her ads regarding their companies and there is a chance we might be customers and she is loving the attention , she’s loving even all the negative stuff , she’s sitting there laughing her head off because who’s working and who’s the one sitting on her lazy arse doing fuck all , getting freebies and paid collabs and there is no sign of it drying up. That’s why she has such a smug grin on her all the time , she’s living her best life . Is he right ? It does make sense 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It annoys me the way she says the baby had me up at 6am and we had an early breakfast at 7am like it’s a huge inconvenience to her.....in my house that’s our normal daily routine 😂 get a grip grace 🙄
She honestly hasn’t a clue. There is nothing abnormal at all about a one year old waking at 6am. She’s honestly so ridiculous. Just proves again she hasn’t a clue what she is at and how out of touch she is with the people who she is speaking to. And the way she phrased it , not “Hayden woke at 6” but “he had ME up at 6am”, eh that would be because you’re his mother Grace sure he can hardly go down and sort himself out can he

• Haha
Reactions: 34