FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the oah milk has do e a great job on the auld anxieheee aswell, not a peep!

Reactions: 13
Does she think were stupid?. Bevelled mirror my arse. shed have a bigger following if she was jusy honest about her life etc rather than the shite she does be posting. Missing Cats and photoshopped fat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Airy-fairy, post: 2513881, member: 114850"]
Seems like the oah milk has do e a great job on the auld anxieheee aswell, not a peep!
[/QUOTE]
We haven’t had a bad anxiehiteeeee day .. haven’t had one in a while .... don’t worry it’s coming !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to laugh like when he put up the shelves in the kitchen going on about Chris "being a genius" its 2 shelves Grace, he didnt re build the bloody Eiffel TowerπŸ™„ what a twit
Or when he "made a rope" in the forest... His genius knows no bounds. πŸ˜‚

She loves praising men for doing feck all though. Like her praising the trainer fella so much for doing his daughters hair was odd. Yeah, its cute and it's not every dad that is willing or knows how to do their daughters hair but gushing about him on your stories like he found the cure for the cancer?! πŸ˜‚ She's tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK, am I late to the game, how have i not copped the 'extensions' in her hair are tagged as showpony hair extensions πŸ˜‚ I've actually seen better hair on ponies that have been left rolling around in muddy fields πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
O MY GOD!!!! Can she not see the door frame in the photo- the one on the right closest to the mirror!! Buckled to death because of photo shop!! Doors are straight Grace and your audience is not blind!
And that part would have been so easy to have cropped out

Reactions: 2
Absolutely! She needs a thread too! The tan demo with the boyfriend like how did he agree to that, morto for him!
House is always in a state and she seems to just feed her 1 year shite all day
She never leaves the house!!

Absolutely! She needs a thread too! The tan demo with the boyfriend like how did he agree to that, morto for him!
House is always in a state and she seems to just feed her 1 year shite all day
How do we get a thread?

Reactions: 2
Just watched Rachel gorrys stories, she's off to Belfast today to model for pelo, I'd say Grace is fuming. Did Grace even get an invite? Will she break the rules and claim shes going for work? Has she done a story for denises new hair product yet? Was she even sent it?!

Reactions: 7
Just watched Rachel gorrys stories, she's off to Belfast today to model for pelo, I'd say Grace is fuming. Did Grace even get an invite? Will she break the rules and claim shes going for work? Has she done a story for denises new hair product yet? Was she even sent it?!
At this stage I think Denise has only kept her on as BA out of pure sympathy

Reactions: 6
At this stage I think Denise has only kept her on as BA out of pure sympathy
I can't see it lasting much longer, the colab pelo/voduz/Denise has with b perfect is way beyond Grace. Totally out of her league. To keep up Denise needs someone new and relevant and I don't think the girl flogging frozen veg is going to work.
Did Grace even get a colab with spotlight?
Really says something if she didn't, literally every Instagrammer got one.

I'd expect a gushing story wishing Denise good luck today, all said through gritted teeth and a fake smile

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.