FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She opened a salon for a friend in 2018 and it was €2500 for the hour (literally hour plus the train costs and her stay in the nearby hotel) . As she was staying, another salon that had just opened asked her would she pop in there too as she was staying over and she wanted another €2500 for that visit but the new salon couldn’t afford it. This was my sister in law so this I know. That was April 2018. I know she has charged up to €5000 for other ads since but I don’t know why brand think they are getting the return and I’m stunned at the likes of Elizabeth Arden to not properly research the return on that investment I mean I’m more likely to never buy again from any brand that supports a lazy narcissist dis loyal turncoat
Remember she did the 3 second boomerang for the company that gifted her an expensive alarm system and never mentioned it again.

Reactions: 22
She opened a salon for a friend in 2018 and it was €2500 for the hour (literally hour plus the train costs and her stay in the nearby hotel) . As she was staying, another salon that had just opened asked her would she pop in there too as she was staying over and she wanted another €2500 for that visit but the new salon couldn’t afford it. This was my sister in law so this I know. That was April 2018. I know she has charged up to €5000 for other ads since but I don’t know why brand think they are getting the return and I’m stunned at the likes of Elizabeth Arden to not properly research the return on that investment I mean I’m more likely to never buy again from any brand that supports a lazy narcissist dis loyal turncoat
Yeah I just think Elizabeth Arden missed the mark with this one.. highly doubt most of Grace's target market use expensive skincare .. sure a girl even commented saying the ordinary have one and alot cheaper... grace isnt an Elizabeth Arden type of person in my opinion... I guess that's another brand on my not to buy from list !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure in the UK Nadine Baggott advertised the product and here its greedy Grace? Has any of the others advertised it here?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I just think Elizabeth Arden missed the mark with this one.. highly doubt most of Grace's target market use expensive skincare .. sure a girl even commented saying the ordinary have one and alot cheaper... grace isnt an Elizabeth Arden type of person in my opinion... I guess that's another brand on my not to buy from list !!!!
I was surprised she replied to that with useful information [an ingredient to look out for] - it's so not her it made me think someone else must have written it.

Reactions: 7
I was surprised she replied to that with useful information [an ingredient to look out for] - it's so not her it made me think someone else must have written it.
150% someone told her exactly what to reply... maybe the Elizabeth Arden team told her... deffo not grace

New Thread Suggestion:

The first rule of Book Club is: You do not talk about Book Club. The second rule of Book Club is: You do not talk about Book Club. Third rule of Book Club is: Someone asks about Book Club you ignore them.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
She may not have written the copy to go with the stories ad, but by jaysus, all the typos definitely belong to her. I would be screaming blue murder if I was the brand. Oh duck, there’s a typo on the main post too. Poor Elizabah Arden and their hydraheh capsules, I’m scarlet for them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember she did the 3 second boomerang for the company that gifted her an expensive alarm system and never mentioned it again.
I feel the same RE Elizabeth Arden. Thought it a reputable brand but can’t re purchase now ever again as it’s cheapened it’s brand. There’s no authenticity in such advertisement’s.

Reactions: 13
I use 'inkey' skincare range and I'll stick to theirs thanks! LOL!! I'm not paying silly money for fancy packaging etc and 'promoted' by trained monkeys who would promote every last product fired at them. NO credibility whatsoever....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she’s thinks she’s a big shot with her PA and her videographer but anyone can hire those people if they had money. Sure the most useful thing we’ve seen Aoife do is help clear out grave’s beeyooohee room. With those tools she still manages to produce absolute shite. You can dress up a donkey in a ball gown but it’s still a donkey at the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I walked by Mindy Browne’s in the Beacon today and the shop is closed and vacant!! The Grace effect! There’s only so many free mirrors/drinks trolleys they can give out for free without running into difficulty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s thinks she’s a big shot with her PA and her videographer but anyone can hire those people if they had money. Sure the most useful thing we’ve seen Aoife do is help clear out grave’s beeyooohee room. With those tools she still manages to produce absolute shite. You can dress up a donkey in a ball gown but it’s still a donkey at the end of the day.
I’d love to know how much she is paying Aoife and D Buckley to make all her content or are they doing it in exchange for free advertising.

What other influencers have there own PA and photographer on hand to film all their content. Obvious Pippa and Sosue would have staff as they are selling there own brand clothes and makeup stuff so it would make sense for them.

Reactions: 6
Would you have any idea how much the likes of grace would have been paid for that ad? Are they using influencers more than mainstream now from being that side of things.
There is a scale the MUF was pulling 5k for an appearance at a pharmacy about 2 years ago. Thankfully the influencer bubble was popped slightly by the old insta pages that called them out. ADs can range anywhere from 2k - 10k depending on audience, follower count and their engagement. I’d put Grace in or around the 4-5k mark for bigger campaigns and 1500-2300k for the smaller campaigns. Although it baffles me that companies continue to work with her given her shoddy work and lack of engagement on her posts. I’m no influencer but as I’ve said before to me she wouldn’t be someone I would think to put on a PR list

I’d love to know how much she is paying Aoife and D Buckley to make all her content or are they doing it in exchange for free advertising.

What other influencers have there own PA and photographer on hand to film all their content. Obvious Pippa and Sosue would have staff as they are selling there own brand clothes and makeup stuff so it would make sense for them.
Buckley is more than likely working at a discounted rate as videographers and photographers can cost anywhere from 400/500 - 1000 per day depending on what you are looking to shoot. She plugs him he knocks 30% off. I doubt he’s working for free and a decent PA can be on anywhere from 28k - 36k per year even if Aoife wasn’t working full time a VA/PA would generally charge 19-22 euro an hour

Reactions: 5
But is it not Andrea Roche doing all the hustling for these jobs with big brand names. Andrea’s defo trying to get Greedy back on track as she would lose out financially if Greedy were to disappear from the influencing world...she’d be on a good 10% for every job??

Reactions: 9
But is it not Andrea Roche doing all the hustling for these jobs with big brand names. Andrea’s defo trying to get Greedy back on track as she would lose out financially if Greedy were to disappear from the influencing world...she’d be on a good 10% for every job??
AR would be pulling anywhere from 8-15% depending on contracts yeah. Brands will rarely contact grace directly unless they are someone like Italy with love and want to send her some food. Really grace should push all deals back through AR. The likes of Elizabeth Arden, urban decay, pennys they will come from AR. Honestly as someone that has dealt with influencers in the past in my role I feel like AR is getting fed up of the lack of direction hence the mish mash of tit we are seeing. They just throw anything at her and she takes it. Campaigns are drying up for her because her content is not up to par it’s not hot it’s not what people want to see it’s boring and samey and in an industry where there is always a new face you can’t afford to be like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Speaking of Urban Decay, did she not have a competition to win the new items or am I imagining it? I looked and can see my comment on a post but it doesn't seem to mention competition anymore??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.