FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that pottery place she’s just mentioned gifts her that course so help me god...

Though to be fair it’s a really up market place, you’d like to think they wouldn’t be caught dead with the likes of her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
Didnt see Graces..but the Euro shops actually have lovely ones!

Reactions: 4
Thread: pohhery is me new hobby, I’ll try me hah at anything instead of getting a jobby
Sienna who? It was my bertday okay?
How could I forgeh sure I went viral dah day

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I’m still waiting for the day she actually has to get up off her lazy arse and get a normal job like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Grace, looks like she bought 1000 followers last week and already she's lost about 300 of them🙄. The second she stops buying them her follower numbers keep going down. I'd love to know where she'd be at if buying wasn't an option.
I was thinking the exact same. The trend is so obvious, you can’t be up that many followers one week and then go into the red again so quickly. It’s clear to see exactly when the purchased followers stopped 🤦🏼‍♀️ Someone pointed out that when she gets down close to 175k they jump back up again! And so many people don’t know about social blade so I’d say it’s rarely checked by many people other than myself and a few others here 😎

I’m still waiting for the day she actually has to get up off her lazy arse and get a normal job like the rest of us
I sure hope you like waiting 🤪😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the exact same. The trend is so obvious, you can’t be up that many followers one week and then go into the red again so quickly. It’s clear to see exactly when the purchased followers stopped 🤦🏼‍♀️ Someone pointed out that when she gets down close to 175k they jump back up again! And so many people don’t know about social blade so I’d say it’s rarely checked by many people other than myself and a few others here 😎

Is a case of she is buying followers cheaply and they only last a certain number of days before they stop following. Can that be done? If she wasn’t loosing real followers it maybe a case that she wants to keep her followers number above a certain amount or she can tell brands she is gaining x amount followers weekly/monthly and they aren’t looking at her total number of followers just how many she is gaining. I don’t work industry but I’m sure they have have certain KPI’s that they look for when choosing an influencer.

If she is loosing real followers every week but buying more, how many of her followers are actually real as she would keep losing real followers and only gain fakes.

Also I think it’s noticeable that certain brands give her agency a load of press packs and tell the agency to give the press packs to influencers but they brand don’t give preference to which influencers receive them. The agency decide.

Reactions: 3
Ok after much deep thought I have made a conclusion. 175k of Graces 176k followers must have RIP’d. They must be people that have passed this earth and somewhere there instagrams are inactive but still there. It’s the only reasonable explanation as to why she has any followers at all. She’s off her tits. Dressing like the bird lady in the park on home alone.... cycling a fuckin vintage bike with no sign of a helmet... losing stones after free takeaways..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a total book need and t
I was chatting with her last week for ages as I am a huge reader and we have read so many of the same. She is a total joy to talk to. A really interesting back story too. Far too good for Grace.
Same. I actually DMed her to ask her what was happening with book club and I came away from it with three book recommendations! She's very nice in fairness. And even though I know a few of us would be delighted to see her call Disgrace out, I respect that she is maintaining a dignified silence.

Jaysus she better or Grace will set those nutbags Zen and Cross-wan on her!! Turn her into a cah!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pottery is the new thing now! 🥱
These kind of antics remind me of Larby. All about a new hobby making a big song and dance out of it and then radio silence. Remember when Larby took up aerial hooping and it was the best thing since sliced bread? Where's her aerial hooping these days? Remember she got into roller skating for all of one day or so? Grace carries on the same way.

Reactions: 17
Gals she’s now at one with nature. She rides oul Nelly to the woods where she’s zenning with Jen in the log cabin, then she’s making pottery bowls for poor bloggers who can’t afford Penney’s. Next she’ll go full Bear Grylls And drink her own you know what...... notttt! Our Gracie heads home for a burgerrr & chipsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I made the point about the buying followers when she dropped to 175k followers a couple of Grace threads ago. I stopped following her a good while ago but watch her social blade (it's a lot more interesting than her content anyway). The agency must be sending her the packs/freebies at this stage because any big company with a social media department must be keeping an eye on social blade trends. I mean if I can figure it out and I have nothing financially to gain why wouldn't they.

Reactions: 5
She gets so animated and alive when she has her multiple me time outings... we all love a break from our kids... but she takes the biscih 🍪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.