FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one notice she blasted Chris’s number on insta. It’s on the cats collar 😂😂 Chris will be up all night with phone calls 😂😂
Probably deliberate so she can boohoo and cry victim that tattle trolls are “tryin te steal me Manz”. I wouldn’t take kips for free if he came with Tom Hardy as the bonus 😂 think I’ll start referring to him as Kipserella 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The music was like something from inside Dr Quirkeys🤣 had the stories playing out loud in the kitchen while I made a cuppa and I was convinced I was going to see Grace on a dance machine giving it socks 🤣🤣🤣 such odd music for a makeup chewtorial

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that any way to behave towards someone that asks a question? She wants people to comment to up her engagement but god forbid you ask a simple question!
I suppose that's the only way she can keep going with this farce!🙄

Reactions: 9
I find it so difficult to accept that a brand as big as Elizabeth Arden would want Grace , like for Christ sake Reese Witherspoon was a spokeswomen for them !!
I would imagine Elizabeth Arden haven’t a bog who grace is, more likely a pr company

A lot of red figures there on your social blade Grace since you’ve stopped buying those followers.. grab your purse quick 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Crispsopher will be ordered to get his purse out for the purchase of more followers after he makes her her dinner , I mean she’s not gonna pay for them jaysus

Reactions: 5
Probably deliberate so she can boohoo and cry victim that tattle trolls are “tryin te steal me Manz”. I wouldn’t take kips for free if he came with Tom Hardy as the bonus 😂 think I’ll start referring to him as Kipserella 👑
What an eejit!

I really dont get why Grace has such a following. Normally influencers are meant to be "aspirational" and portray a life that people will want or else have some "story" eg Trisha's Transformation and her weight, Twins and Me and her twins etc.

But Grace has nothing. I know she started as a MUA and live blogged her labour but what do people find so interesting. She isnt great at advertising anything and has no niche.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
But is it not Andrea Roche doing all the hustling for these jobs with big brand names. Andrea’s defo trying to get Greedy back on track as she would lose out financially if Greedy were to disappear from the influencing world...she’d be on a good 10% for every job??
She gets 30% for every job

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That's why she gets duck all done in her house and no time to create decent contenh ..She's flah ouh refreshing tah-le all day long! 🤣 Morto for her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I'm blocked!!
For asking was the winner picked 🤔🤔🤔
She actually has anger issues. She's sitting there seething because someone called her out and her best defense is to block.

Someone probably commented on her meditation video asking her about book club and that's why she stuck up the story. But notice how it said "soon" but no specific date mentioned. That book club's never going to happen!!

That hairband video and all the hairbands aren’t even visible! They’re all cut off at the top!!!!

Reactions: 5
What an eejit!

I really dont get why Grace has such a following. Normally influencers are meant to be "aspirational" and portray a life that people will want or else have some "story" eg Trisha's Transformation and her weight, Twins and Me and her twins etc.

But Grace has nothing. I know she started as a MUA and live blogged her labour but what do people find so interesting. She isnt great at advertising anything and has no niche.
I'm of the opinion that the followers who aren't bought are only following for the "car crash tv". I dont follow anymore but I do dip in the odd time for the laugh. I think her days are numbered, she has lost direction, not that she ever really had one, she started as an MUA, i followed her on snapchat even pre sienna when her n dom n the boys shared a flat. She did do proper Chewtorials then but from when she moved back in with her mum she got lazy. today for example, the trying on of the hairbands what was the point of that, my 2yr old niece does that and does a better job. I dont get what that brings to anybodys life. and dont get me started on the makeup same look all the time, and its shocking at that. As for that video guy, if he wants any sort of career he needs to get the f@#k away from grace asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched that tick tock with the hair bands & Grace trying to look all seductive 🙄 also she’s calling fashionistas I hope she’s not including herself as a fashionista because she most certainly is not she couldn’t be further from a fashionista. Worst style I’ve ever seen for a lady in her early 30’s in both clothes & house.
No clue or originality at all, another fifty shades of grey and lazy AF

Reactions: 2
And I'm blocked!!
For asking was the winner picked 🤔🤔🤔
Well done to you! Fair play! Listen you’re missing nothing I unfollowed and I just keep up with it here. Some days you think you’re bleeping hallucinating reading here so it can be quite entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.