FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol'ing at the latest comments on the cah tail. Can't believe they are still up.

Reactions: 5
She lines in Dublin... she really shouldn’t be having friends over for drinks, or shipping her kids off to another household for the night
God there is an awful lot of nit picking going on here, I have commented on Grace on many things including the photoshopping, the anxiety, the weight loss, the cat, everything... but there is nothing in the guidelines around children going to their aunties or nannies for a sleepover, or around having another couple over for drinks.

Reactions: 4
God there is an awful lot of nit picking going on here, I have commented on Grace on many things including the photoshopping, the anxiety, the weight loss, the cat, everything... but there is nothing in the guidelines around children going to their aunties or nannies for a sleepover, or around having another couple over for drinks.
Exactly. I don't have any time for the girl. She is a selfish moron and so greedy. However you are allowed up to 6 people from one household into your home

Reactions: 4
Oh good, the thrush talk again
I do NOT need to know about her recurrent bouh's of BV/Thrush?? Like if somethings not clearing up get it fecking checked out!!!
Surely to God most people know not to use fragranced 'cleansers' there because of the risk of infection....
If I was Terrie I'd dread getting those messages..... :sick:
Waiting for the probiotics collab/gifts to come in.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Grace talking about taking sitting in a cafe for granted and wearing a mask to get her nails done. Like is she only realising this now! Dublin has been on level 3 for weeks now and even before that masks, social distancing etc were required. You would think her stories were from months ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Households mixing are supposed to be kept at an absolute minimum.. she’s having friends over... who knows if that’s 2 or 10 and let’s be honest Grace has never stuck to the rules so chances are it’s more than 2, then her kids are going off mixing with another household, all so she can drink her belly full, have some me time and then complain for the next week about her anxihee.. no need for it in my opinion we’re in a pandemic... some people seem to forget that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More itchy fanny updates. In a way I think fair play to her for coming on and talking about something that is clearly so awkward and embarrassing to speak about.. but at the same time because it’s Grace I just cringe with mortification for her 🙈
Do we really need to know about the condition of her nether regions???
I did laugh though when she said “I need a new vagina”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wildly disappointed that she pronounced the 't' in gut
As for the bird in the bush talk, feeling queasy now 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More itchy fanny updates. In a way I think fair play to her for coming on and talking about something that is clearly so awkward and embarrassing to speak about.. but at the same time because it’s Grace I just cringe with mortification for her 🙈
Do we really need to know about the condition of her nether regions???
I did laugh though when she said “I need a new vagina”
She will be gifted a rejuvenation by tomorrow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sure couldn’t she get JenZen heal her trobbin vag

New thread: FBG; I’ve cured my angzyahee now to cure me itchy gee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 131
It’s recommended to keep household visits to a minimum. Going by the high figures in Dublin, and all over the place, the last few days people need to start taking responsibility and give up the friends over for drinks for a few weeks so we don’t have to move to level 4, or worse. I don’t think it’s nit picking at all, I think it’s people not wanting another lockdown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine the doctor told her that her anxiety was causing her itchy vagina! That's a new one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.