FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now there is something seriously not right - if I was your man Buckley I’d be mortified for being praised for this. There really are no words

Reactions: 12
Do we know if she had a mask? Did she drink the coffee there? Nothing brought back for Chris and all the cooking he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video, WTH was that??? As soon as I seen it I had to make a cuppa and come straight on here to see the comments. :-L

• Haha
It has GOT to be an ad for lean bean. It has to be ?? Poor Dan honestly. It’s like Daniel Radcliffe... no matter what he does he’ll always be remembered as Harry Potter. Dan will always be known as the guy who followed grace around for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously spare a thought for the workers in the lean bean who have to bear witness to that sight coming for them everyday

1600859552659.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 56
How it hasn't been a wake up call for Grace to see that so many influences around her are getting collabs. Whether it be hair, makeup or baby related they are all bypassing grace. Surely she needs to look at herself, her content and realise she is and will always be the girl who became know for Snapchating her birthing day. She has no more substance than that. She rode the wave and now that wave has crashed with her being the soggy mess left on the beach

• Haha
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
2euro shop have them 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.