FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen found me cah across from me home

I’ll steal your grief and make it me own.

Love my me time to lay abouh

The restrictions I will clearly flouh

I’m dyslexic hun don’t call me ouh

Cos if ye do I’ll cry and shouh

State of me nails sure I bihe me cuticles

And never forget - I am so beautiful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
Any sign of the winner for the makeup yet thought she was picking someone last night? I have my fingers crossed for you all xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I've only just realised that she has an insta account set up for the kids thats linked in her bio....now COME ON!!!🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So Grace can just schedule a live meditation with her guru but she can't get her arse in gear and sort the book club?! I bet this is easier for her because for meditation she'll have to have the comments off to create a zen space.

It's actually a slap in the face for book club girl. Has she ever addressed this on her page or tagged Grace/called her out? I'm not following her that long. Feel sorry for her now if she's just waiting.

Reactions: 30
It's actually a slap in the face for book club girl. Has she ever addressed this on her page or tagged Grace/called her out? I'm not following her that long. Feel sorry for her now if she's just waiting.
Nope, she's too nice to do that.... 😕

Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I've only just realised that she has an insta account set up for the kids thats linked in her bio....now COME ON!!!🤬🤬
She doesn't do much with it tbh. I think she started it in the hopes of loads of freebies but it hasn't worked out that way for whatever reason.

Reactions: 8
Beautiful picture posted for Sienna birthday pity she didn’t notice the reflection in the balloon of the party in the background 🙈☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is two people max in background .
There's definitely 4 more people in the reflection on the balloon.
One up close, obviously taking the pic, one next to it. One between those sitting way back and one on the far left.

Reactions: 2
There's definitely 4 more people in the reflection on the balloon.
One up close, obviously taking the pic, one next to it. One between those sitting way back and one on the far left.
Ah now to be fair, there is Chris & Grace's reflection and two more further back.

Reactions: 14
Ahh girls the only thing I seen in the balloon reflection was the back of their heads 😂😂 I took a screenshot and zoomed in couldn’t see anything other than the backs of their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha no chance of her spending out on a decent cake instead of Tesco ready made. Nobody must of wanted to #gift her one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.