FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The are so many issues with the picture. I’m glad she was called out on about the photoshopping of the cat. It’s so obvious.

Anyone else notice that Denise smith and Dominique aren’t liking her posts. I’d say Denise is pissed off with her with what has been posted on here about her wedding being called off and what her fella was doing. She’s a journalist with the Irish Independent so I’d imagine she doesn’t want the details of her private life online for everyone to see especially what has been said on here.

Is it true that grace was gossiping in Pello about the Dominique fella doing the dirt on her. She seems like a total witch.
I can't say if the Pello thing is true but when i mentioned I was on Tattle to a friend of mine, she said two contacts of hers who would have dealt with Grace knew about Dominique because Grace told them. These were business contacts/collabs and Grace mentioned she was conscious of the news breaking because of how it affected her and that she would be asked about it. It was more about her than Dom! But yet she wasn't afraid to go to a hair trial at the same time and plaster that all over IG, without any consideration for Dom's feelings.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
New Thread Suggestion

Magic Mirror on her wall, takes away her fah and cahs tails and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I just had to go on to double check the cah came home from his sabbatical with his tail. Maybe notsozenjen had to take it as sacrifice for her psychic peh finding powers.

New thread suggestion 😅
Never mind Crispy’s roast
A tailless cat is the best boast!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to figure out still what she was photoshopping. It must have been her leg rather than the carpet side.

Reactions: 3
Trying to figure out still what she was photoshopping. It must have been her leg rather than the carpet side.
She photoshops her life by the sounds of it .... she should start with the chins.... all six of them

Reactions: 5
“We’re kid free tonight YAAAAAaaaAAAAaaaY”

She has to be taken the piss. Like the past 4 years since she has had kids have been kid free like does she not realize that her kids aren’t actually there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here’s a tip for Grace. If your one year old wakes at 1am, you go to them, settle them back down and go back to sleep. You do not turn on the TV for them at 3am. How can any child learn to sleep at night if you treat it like day? Good sleep hygiene is a skill that needs to be learned.
A young baby is different, they need food and comfort at night, but kids of her children’s ages shouldn’t be faffing around for four hours in the dead of night.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Having friends over for drinks?
Oh how nice it must be to be above the government Covid restrictions 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 42
When my kids were smallies, I relished every minute with them. Even the tear your hair out moments.
she obviously has f**k all to do today, yet she dropped her little baby into a crèche to be comforted. And they are being sent off again tonight for yet more “ me time“.
The kids are just accessories. Hence they have their own Instagram page and an instagram Mammy & Daddy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion Gracie and crispies life on the gram, makes her forget she’s actually a Mam,

• Haha
Reactions: 50
No need for that. Its these comments that give them ammo
It’s photoshopping pics that give people ammo If she put up a true pic of herself no one could comment on her sneakiness she leaves herself wide open by saying she doesn’t photoshop... the frames are as warped as her oh and the cats tail fell off .... don’t want negative comments? Don’t photoshop and LIE

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she put the tv on for Hayden when he wouldn’t settle. That is the complete opposite of what you should do. I remember her doing the same for sienna one morning at 3am and she had the tv on and sienna zipping around the house on a scooter. How is she so clueless

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she put the tv on for Hayden when he wouldn’t settle. That is the complete opposite of what you should do. I remember her doing the same for sienna one morning at 3am and she had the tv on and sienna zipping around the house on a scooter. How is she so clueless
I’d say she threw it on and left him to it.. she lay back and snored her brains off

Reactions: 8
Here’s a tip for Grace. If your one year old wakes at 1am, you go to them, settle them back down and go back to sleep. You do not turn on the TV for them at 3am. How can any child learn to sleep at night if you treat it like day? Good sleep hygiene is a skill that needs to be learned.
A young baby is different, they need food and comfort at night, but kids of her children’s ages shouldn’t be faffing around for four hours in the dead of night.
sure remember that time that sienna kept waking at night (nothing to do with the fact that they have no routine, no regular bedtime or morning wake up time, zero consistency...) and she posted a video of her on a scooter with her helmet and all zooming around the sitting room with the lights on and TV blaring? It’s too difficult to try calm the and read or cuddle in dim light for ages, easier to whack on the TV and let them go mental and then have a lie in in the morning. No wonder the kids always look exhausted

Reactions: 7
I wonder what was on the carpet that she stupidly removed the cats tail?

I can't get over how brazen she is...even without the castrated cat, the door and door frame are the wibbliest they've ever been!!
Don’t forget “It’s a bevelled mirror people” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.