FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grateful for oat milk??? My god she’s getting worse! Has she not got 2 healthy children? A roof over her head? A car? A hubby to be? I can’t fathom her at all

Reactions: 18
Did Loki loose his tail in her latest ‘not edited/photoshopped’ photo 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Omg she lost the run of herself photoshopping and chopped off the cahs tail. Too funny! Never-mind the warped walls that's just hilarious 😂

😂 😂 😂 Someone's after asking is he Manx?
Hey if your on here 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg she lost the run of herself photoshopping and chopped off the cahs tail. Too funny! Never-mind the warped walls that's just hilarious 😂

😂 😂 😂 Someone's after asking is he Manx?
Hey if your on here 👋
She is such a thick she thought she was being clever having him in the photo till she chopped off her tail!! What an idiot !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You'd think having photoshopped her photos for so long now she'd be good at it but she's absolutely brutal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she’s caught rapid now with the missing tail😂😂 she’s unbelievable! I’ve unfollowed but after reading here I always go for a snoop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That door frame on her landing takes some warping! And Loki's tale wags faster than the speed of light...it can't even be captured by camera!!

Grace, you're some lying gowl!!

Oh and of course there she is in her Spanx and leggings, as predicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anybody notice in her stories she mentions she had a sweet section with cups for siennas birthday party? Caught rotten !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did anybody notice in her stories she mentions she had a sweet section with cups for siennas birthday party? Caught rotten !
Yes! Why would she need multiple cups of sweets when there wasn't anyone there? Doi, Grace.

I'm sorry now but displaying multiple jars of sweets in your house because they look nice?!

Reactions: 15
I just seen Grace shared Chrissy Teigens sad news today, sorry if that’s brought up any difficult emotional feelings for anyone today. Child loss is never easy to go through and it’s hard if you’ve lost a child to log onto social media and see it everywhere. So if you’ve been through it look after yourself today and everyday 😘

I also noticed she said about the sweets in cups for siennas party! How can you tell a liar? They can’t keep up with themselves 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.