FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her and many others for ages but during lockdown I got so bored I started following again.. had to unfollow Terrie again as I couldn’t deal with the constant eeeeeeepp sound every .5 seconds 😂 Grace is close to being unfollowed again cause I don’t need someone to influence me to buy a frozen pizza , frozen veg or a mountain of sweets 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 7
I just watched the hairband Reels. Is it an ad? I just don't understand!

And the hand under the chin...it just draws attention to her moon face. And don't get me started on the kiss at the end...

How am I supposed to sleep now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading here is pure comedy gold. I came over to tattle because of Tignam and she made out like ye were all spawns of the devil and now I'm hooked. It's a laugh over here, unlike watching these 'influencers' who take themselves so seriously. You'd swear they were saving the world one swipe up at a time. Since I joined tattle I've unfollowed 25 bloggers I thought I liked but realise now I got nothing from them and they're all just in it to make money. Very few are genuine. All obsessed with a product until something new comes along. At least here I get some good belly laughs with my morning coffee with oah milk🤣🤣. In my defense I was on the oat milk long before Grace and funnily enough I haven't lost a single lb🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m scarlah for your man Dan the video man being in her house filming her upstairs in a room while in her pj’s 😂 there are other names for movies like that!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Look into me eyes... me big cah eyes....you are gettin sleepy. Keep lookin.... you are abouh to be transported to 1982
where I do dis make up look on me face...you will like ih... Its de only make up look i can do... and you will like ih and use me link to buy ih...'
Can’t hack the fake creepy smile ! 😐

Oh well isn’t that convenient - grace has suddenly picked a winner of the comp only a few moments ago!
Hi Grace 👋🏻
Couldn’t agree more .. HELLO GRACE hope you enjoying the read - id
Say its the most work you’ve done all year

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she blocked the girl for asking about the competition what a psycho she’s 100% flat out reading here she obviously knew it was spoken about here so assumed the person came from here 😂 ah Grace!! Mortified.... please take this advice give over with the bleeping zen Jen shite and meditation it’s bollox and is turning people off in droves, you have never stuck at anything in the past and people are well aware of that. And also Jen is a fraud as Jade McCann warned everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh well isn’t that convenient - grace has suddenly picked a winner of the comp only a few moments ago!
Hi Grace 👋🏻
She didnt show how the winner was picked, did she only include the 97 people on that post or were the 445 others included? No drum roll the winner is being picked soon on her story either? Sounds dodgy to me. Looks like she just picked a name on that list to try make it all go away. Normally there's a big fan fare about competitions and then the story showing how the winner wad picked at random. Didn't she have Chris picking winners before? She panicked last night because she was called out AGAIN for her shadiness.

Reactions: 25
Can’t believe she blocked the girl for asking about the competition what a psycho she’s 100% flat out reading here she obviously knew it was spoken about here so assumed the person came from here 😂 ah Grace!! Mortified.... please take this advice give over with the bleeping zen Jen shite and meditation it’s bollox and is turning people off in droves, you have never stuck at anything in the past and people are well aware of that. And also Jen is a fraud as Jade McCann warned everyone
What did Jade McCann say about Zen Jen?

Reactions: 1
What did Jade McCann say about Zen Jen?
Zen Jen latched onto Jade a few years back and tagged her in everything she posted (sound familiar?) then they went on a weekend/overnight break and when they got back it was like they'd never known each other and never spoke of each other again even when asked. So whatever happened was pretty big.

Reactions: 7
Hope Grace isnt going to give that poor girl who won the UD products she was sticking her dirty fingernails into over the last few days. She used the highlighter too and the liners. We wont hear the end of it if she has to fork out for a new set

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And I'm blocked!!
For asking was the winner picked 🤔🤔🤔
She is obviously stuck to here reading!!!!!

Hi Grace!!!!! 🤣

One solid piece of advice.....put down the phone (inc. IG and tattle) take on board all that has been discussed here and go sort yourself 👌🏼👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Look if she wants to do the zen stuff then go ahead, just don't post about it. No one cares, its all just an ad for zen jen. People want to see decent make up, hair fashion. Focus on that. Or something decent anyway. No one wants videos on ur bike, ur cah either... (well i don't anyway)

Omg brilliant

Reactions: 4
This is my take on what happened with the comp... She had a notion of doing a comp expecting loads of people to enter.. she has 176k "following her". She thought she'd get loads of people entering when there was only a roughly 500 or so. Then she edited the comment thinking we wouldn't notice and wanted to keep the pallet for herself...what's the betting she'll have to buy a new one to hand over to the winner she was forced to pick 😂😂 what a moron!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.