Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aoma

Chatty Member
I just seen Grace shared Chrissy Teigens sad news today, sorry if that’s brought up any difficult emotional feelings for anyone today. Child loss is never easy to go through and it’s hard if you’ve lost a child to log onto social media and see it everywhere. So if you’ve been through it look after yourself today and everyday 😘

I also noticed she said about the sweets in cups for siennas party! How can you tell a liar? They can’t keep up with themselves 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 34

alltalknoaction

What kind of world are we living in, where they think we’re “influenced” by a focking slow mo walk down steps, with a dress up around your arse. This pandemic has a lot to answer for.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
The fact that sienna pulled out 2 martini glasses for a movie night with mom is a little bit sad. The poor child. Off to crèche again tomorrow no doubt. Note the picnic/party posts yest were all from 6pm on. Sienna was in crèche/ Montessori for the day, the love of her life wasn’t taken out for the morning to brekkie or anything. Sorry but with 2 parents at home not working would you not keep your baby/child off or take them for a treat on their bday!? Maybe that’s just me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Trigger warning* some people may find this post upsetting

Hi guys, I have been debating for the last few weeks whether I’d come on or not but I think with all the calling for tattle to be deleted I think it’s important to highlight the unbelievable kindness I’ve found through tattle. As some of you might remember my situation a while back with money, well a lovely girl here found me on my own Instagram and messaged me that something I had said caused her concern, that I hadn’t even told my husband about it and the limited access I had to money. She asked me a few questions and it dawned on me that this total stranger could see my situation clearly when people who know me well or my own family are blind to it. Unknown to her the situation became very serious when I finally told him about the money. She has helped me so much to finally accept what is happening and to find a way out.
to everyone here on tattle thankyou so much for the laughs and the craic but mostly thank you to that girl (who asked me not to tag her) for helping me see the light. Sometimes we don’t even realise ourselves how bad things are. Sometimes it takes a kind stranger to just pick up on something.
tattle isn’t a place of trolls and if it is then fuck it these trolls are some of the most genuine kind people to know.
If anyone is going through anything similar or has done or can give me any help, my private Instagram is the same handle as my tattle name so dm me there.
*I’ll probably delete This post In fear later
Sending u hugs xxxxxxxxx

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has lost every single pair of glasses Chris has ever bought her. That’ll happen alright when you’ve an appreciation for nothing and are given everything for free

Reactions: 33

Tgif

It annoys me the way she says the baby had me up at 6am and we had an early breakfast at 7am like it’s a huge inconvenience to her.....in my house that’s our normal daily routine 😂 get a grip grace 🙄

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Was actually talking about this with the girls last night! You have so sell yourself she obviously has her own line, rosie with lavish Alice, JJ brand, Aimee brand, Pippa brand .. ffs even psycho zen has a “brand” and then you have grace 😂 can’t be a mummy blogger because let’s be honest I’d be more likely to believe in the tooth fairy than her spending time with the kids, beauty 😬 seen that train wreck, fashion (morticia Adam’s), home (it’s in a state).. as ive said before she’s like a budget version of Kerry Katona squawking on about MH when in reality she knows sweet fuck all about real day to day struggle. She would be so much better if she just got up off her arse got herself a job and had a purpose because right now we’re looking at a dumpster fire of a feed
God, I think being called a budget Kerry Katona is probably the most cutting insult going 😂😂

• Haha

Rainincalafornia

I think Grace got too complacent, she was being sent loads of stuff & collaborating with lots of different companies. Probably felt she was a high end blogger & only had to put her name to something & it would sell so little or no effort went in. Then it all started unwinding due to lack of care/content now panic is setting in to regain her crown. But I think her time is up too many other ‘influencers’ waiting in the midst to overtake her!

I think the days of influencers are over or coming to an end .
Personally if I see one on insta recommending a product, I know for sure I would never buy that product .
Nearly all of them are bullshitters and would never use the product they are trying to make all of us buy.

Reactions: 32

JFH

I’m surprised she doesn’t play the song ‘amazing grace’ over every single one of her stories 😅

• Haha

Steel Magnolia

I have no idea who Lauren Arthurs is and am probably reaching here BUT the last couple of days Grace has been pulling out all the flannel she can find in her hot press. Now Lauren announces the launch of a new clothes line with a shirt similar to one Grace was wearing yesterday, and today Grace comes on her grid looking like she ate Kurt Cobain. Is she jumping on the lumberjack band wagon or stealing someone's thunder again?

"SO proud"...dry heave.

• Haha

Hansnomesmans

Ok I have just listened to her talk about her sweat for about 20mins 😳 boob sweat neck sweat, fuck sake grace TMI!!
How does she appeal to anyone I’ll never know

• Sick
  • Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
She just picked someone now, just randomly commented under their comment . She must be flat out reading this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Yummum2020

no I won’t, and you know why I won’t?! Because she is meant to be an INFLUENCER.
but if your into that whole “ Looking like you got out of bed “ look, who am I to judge🙂

You don’t even get what i was getting at do you? It doesn’t actually have to be beside her bed, like comb your hair back if your coming on to your audience? Or does she just get Denise to do it when do goes in?!

please, would you ever feck off with that shite 🙄
Couldn’t agree with you more at the end of the day this woman is meant to be a “beauty blogger” I’m by no means insulting her looks but she comes on like a slob literally day in day out no wonder she doesn’t get many beauty releases who the fuck would want such a slovenly person repping their brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31

Wellthisisafirst

Holy Jesus the video of her cycling around city west business park getting coffee 🤣 It must be a joke at this stage. How is that interesting?? Who wants to see that?! Why would it even occur to you to film something so benign?!

I’m so confused 🤣

• Haha

Aoma

Chatty Member
There should be rules against using filters when promoting beauty products... her skin is nothing like the picture on her grid. Really obviously filtered like it’s even different to her stories.