FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope she showered and just didn’t wash her hair. You don’t need to wash your hair everyday!

Reactions: 5
She was all destroyed with muck on the backs of her legs from riding Nellie last night... That's why she needed to scrub!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not saying this to do the whole mum shaming thing right... but her child is 4 and goes to Creche everyday while the lumps stay home and do duck all.. why is the child not in bed and having a movie night at 9 at night 😬 maybe I’m a shite parent but my daughter is in Montessori and she’s in bed by 7:30 8 at the latest or she would be like a demon in the morning.. no wonder the child constantly looks fecking knackered

Reactions: 37
I actually can't believe what that critter said. "Birthing day" she needs a slap of reality She's so far up her own hole it's unbearable. And what's with her voice? I bet ya she's as common as muck. Plus that pic of her in the black lace dress is awful her heads to big for her body.....

Reactions: 4
From the chewtorial that we were all subjected to — couldn’t spot at all - all this weight loss ?! I’m only bringing it up as she has so proudly banged on about it .... just thought she looked the exact same ( cue a filtered photoshopped photo tomorrow !)

• Haha
I’m not saying this to do the whole mum shaming thing right... but her child is 4 and goes to Creche everyday while the lumps stay home and do duck all.. why is the child not in bed and having a movie night at 9 at night 😬 maybe I’m a shite parent but my daughter is in Montessori and she’s in bed by 7:30 8 at the latest or she would be like a demon in the morning.. no wonder the child constantly looks fecking knackered
I thought the same, I was nearly ready for bed myself at that time never mind starting a movie night with a 4 year old 🙉

Reactions: 9
My birthing day. Feck sake. Get a hold of yourself Grace well done you have birthed a human it’s a big achievement but it’s her birthday and leave her have the limelight for one bloody day. She definitely seems to prefer Hayden a lot of the time and it’s so sad to see it. That said someone commented above re letting Sienna stay up late to watch a movie - on our birthdays when I was growing up we were always allowed stay up late it was a real novelty for us and we loved it. Bet you she was conked before 9.30 and had to be carried up to bed.
my son goes to a childminder by day as we both work full time and he’s in bed every night by 7.30 latest and me not long after him usually by 8.30 because pregnancy and the fact that he isn’t a fantastic sleeper means I’m wrecked at that time!

If you have two kids then why would you call one of them the biggest love of your life? I just don’t get it. Like maybe if you had three you could pick a fave but not with two. 😂😂😂 I for one am glad we haven’t been subjected to another completely OTT overpriced (free) child’s birthday party. Gas how Grace opted for Tesco cakes this time round when she used to splash out of fancy buns from some cake artist before! There’s a sponsored post coming up soon.

Also who was the person who said the tagged area for their picnic was Hazelhatch? Looks like Grace edited her location to just say Dublin? Snakey!

Reactions: 7
The fact that sienna pulled out 2 martini glasses for a movie night with mom is a little bit sad. The poor child. Off to crèche again tomorrow no doubt. Note the picnic/party posts yest were all from 6pm on. Sienna was in crèche/ Montessori for the day, the love of her life wasn’t taken out for the morning to brekkie or anything. Sorry but with 2 parents at home not working would you not keep your baby/child off or take them for a treat on their bday!? Maybe that’s just me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The fact that sienna pulled out 2 martini glasses for a movie night with mom is a little bit sad. The poor child. Off to crèche again tomorrow no doubt. Note the picnic/party posts yest were all from 6pm on. Sienna was in crèche/ Montessori for the day, the love of her life wasn’t taken out for the morning to brekkie or anything. Sorry but with 2 parents at home not working would you not keep your baby/child off or take them for a treat on their bday!? Maybe that’s just me.
I think that would be a nicer, more suitable treat than a movie night with mom at 8.30

Reactions: 13
I know there have been alot of comments re Grace's parenting but Sienna seemed like a very happy little girl in all Grace's stories and delighted with her Birthday treats!! Having chips and a picnic are something my girls love, I guess it doesn't really matter where you have it, I used to love going to the canal as a kid!

Reactions: 22
If you have two kids then why would you call one of them the biggest love of your life? I just don’t get it. Like maybe if you had three you could pick a fave but not with two. 😂😂😂
What?? Even if she'd 20 kids a Mam wouldn't pick a favourite.....? There's a convo going on over on the Garrihy thread that Doireann asked Clare who was the best looking of the three and she said Ailbhe! Like what? Thanks Mommmm!

I think it's sad, could be a possible indication that Grace had PND with Sienna if she feels like Hayden is 'her favourite', because they may have bonded better.

How does she not know the exact time her children were born? It’s all about her though isn’t it.

Reactions: 7
Move over Jesus, Grace is coming for your birthday next! She'll probably stick the Christmas tree up her arse so she can be the star on the top! 🌟🍑🎄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m surprised she doesn’t play the song ‘amazing grace’ over every single one of her stories 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m just sitting here having some me time guys.. it’s aaaamaaaaaazing I’m ooobbbbbsessed. please tell me how amazing I am but I’m going to delete any comment that tells me otherwise because I’m beautiful 🥱

But seriously, I am actually having a coffee on my own and it’s amazing 🙈😂 Husband in work and toddler in preschool and the peace is bliss! No wonder she wants so much me time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A movie night at 9pm poor wee sienna is always so tired looking, you could see the wee bags under her eyes last night wee pet 💖 no grace its siennas birthday not yours she cant stand not having attention for one day she even tries to make her 4 year Olds day all about her 🙄 she needs to teach sienna to take her hands out of the back and front of her trousers too, instead of letting her put her hands down her front like that then on to her mouth to blow a kiss

• Sick
What annoys me is when it was Hayden’s birthday he had the day to himself and got treated. Whereas on Siennas birthday it’s ‘I feel like it’s my birthday too’ why didn’t she say the same with Hay hay? I know Sienna ‘made’ her a mum but she had a ‘birthing day’ with Hayden aswell but he could enjoy his own day and got spoilt! It’s just not fair in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.