Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lads do you remember this time last year she took off to the UK to go to Matchsticks Xmas party and she fucked up the flight home cause she didn’t book the antigen test. She proceeded to cry hysterically at the person at the desk cause she needed to get home to her babies and then she fell asleep in Starbucks after the ordeal of the hysterics. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Boggolo1

Content baby number 3 will happen.. maybe not straight away but 2023 there'll be an announcement.. I'd put money on it.
Frightening
Hi gals, long time no post. This right here makes me sick.

As I mentioned before I was awaiting cancer tests results after having my first baba while Grease was living her best life.

Long story sort the result came back as cancerous. A 1 in 50,000 type of placental cancer. Thankfully my baby is 100% perfect but I have to be monitored for 2 years and will most likely not have anymore children as the cancer could spread if I do.

Meanwhile this fucking dickhead will probably have a third just because.

Makes my blood boil as I would have loved at least two kids 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Lazydaisy1980

It's not a work party because Grace doesn't work . Her "content" isn't remotely near the level of the content of other influencers that do this as a fulltime job. In fact it's not even at the level of people who do influencing as a hobby in addition to a full time paid job or full time parenting . Uploading stories of cups of coffee from various coffee shops and putting a "mood" or "vibe" filter on it does not in any way constitute work. And that's not me trying to be harsh , that is literally the majority if her "content" And please don't say attending events is her job because all she does is turn up for the free food . She has yet to show any information or promote any of products associated with the events she has attended and gotten goodie bags from over the last few weeks.
Grace is also not a mother taking a break from parenting to go to the party. I have followed her for the past 2 years and this isn't about judging someones parenting , she rarely does any parenting and she openly shows that . At best she is like an auntie that takes them on a a few cinema trips now and then or hangs out on the couch with them watching a movie. She doesn't spend any time with her children Monday to Friday during the day as they are in school and fulltime childcare even though she is at home , for the last few weeks she is out or away overnight on average 3-4 nights a week when they do get home in the evening and then she is gone overnight either all weekend or at least one weekend. You could count on one hand the amount of waking hours her children see her and this is a long term thing not just lately. Just take the honeymoon return as an example . Imagine barely seeing your kids at all for the 2 weeks in the run up to your wedding because of hen partys, organising etc then heading away for 10 days on honeymoon thousands of miles away where your 3 and 5 year old kids don't see you at all. Imagine returning home on a Sunday afternoon to those children who are so excited to see you after what feels like forever at that age and proceeding to take to the bed for a nap for a few hours then get up and leave them practically straightaway again to drive to Wexford and stay overnight in your Mam's mobile home because you need to collect your dog and cat at lunchtime the next day . Not even a few hours spent with her young kids that I am sure were craving their Mams attention after weeks. And that is an example of the consistent "mood" / "vibe" of Graces parenting . So no she's not Mam taking a break to go to a work party , she's on an extended break from parenting most of the time and she openly shows it .

• Heart
Reactions: 73

jazzbot

VIP Member
Mags has been put on ice big time.
I wonder did Mags’ work say anything to her about maybe not as much presence on social media after Grace was going on about her procedure / injection there and seemed some implication she maybe slotted in ahead of others. Speaking of that, her back fairly made a miraculous recovery!
I made a huge song and dance about that and was told they’d speak to the person involved so it doesn’t happen again. Hope they actually did 👍
I made a point that I’m waiting for an appointment there (100% true) and it was very upsetting to see people on Instagram live laughing and joking - gloating about hospital queue skipping.

It was tone deaf. Lethal having them two on a live unfiltered. They are smart to have stopped!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
There’ll be steam coming out of her ears with all the well deserved attention Jen will get 😅 explains the radio silence, she knew this was to be announced
Isn’t this a lesson for us all!

jen - working a full time job, survived DV, hustling with her insta, puts time into creating recipes /videos, going to the gym, being a single mam, prioritising time to spend with her little boy, creating memories and experiences with him, and has the sense to try to capitalise on the luck she has had with her insta page

grace - hand out for every freebie going,puts in zero/minimum effort into her FULL TIME JOB, moans about trolls, never sticks to anything, avoids her kids and when she is with them exploits them and their privacy. Has done absolutely zero to capitalise on the luck she has had with her page other than to get her ugly mush on magazines and tv shows screaming about the trolls and how unfair it all is on little grace.

like Jen or loath her, you can’t help admire what she’s done. Grace has been in the shadows of the girls she started insta with for a long time (Rosie, Terrie etc) and now she’s is being eclipsed by the people she introduced to it.

hard work will get you there. A lazy and entitled attitude will leave you in the situation grace is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Jen - single mam, doing her best for her son. Doesn’t attend events that clash with minding her son. Brings him on a trip to Christmas markets abroad to spend time together doing fun kid related activities to make memories that will last a lifetime.

grace- kids in crèche while she slobs about at home and off out to events most evenings and weekends to avoid them. Tag team parenting, kids rarely have both parents together spending time as a family. Can’t afford to bring her kids on a holiday cause she spent so much on her tit-tastic wedding, honeymoon and business class flights.

how is grace relatable to ANYONE

• Heart
Reactions: 64

jazzbot

VIP Member
Dom into the whatsapp chat: Huns, 2 dinners are included in my press stay on Thursday night. Know it's probably not suitable but if anyone would like to join me, it's there.

0.000000001 seconds later without having to check with anyone or let the others take a turn this time:

Grease: OIL TAKE EH DOM IS IT A 3 COURSE YEA? I'LL HOP INTO DE BED WITH YOUSE TOO IT'LL SURELY BE A DOUBLE. GIRLY NIGH OVER OI COULD DO WITH A NIGH AWAY. DO YOUSE GET A VENDING MACHINE VOUCHER? WHA TIME IS DE BREAKFAST COULD WE SLEEP IN TILL 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Aoma

Chatty Member
I just posted on the Rosemary McCabe thread, but Rosemary posted today that her husband has been laid off with no notice etc and she’s asking people to subscribe to her for €6 a month so basically she can financially support her family. I know she’s in the US and laws are different etc, but the point I was making, was that this shows how absolutely crazy it is to depend on social media for an income, let alone to support a family. Like I know Kips has TikTok but if anything happened there, there’s zero back up plan. Like God forbid he got really sick, was out of work for a few months, his paid sick leave ran out and they’d be screwed as a family unit. Freebies are great, but going to the cinema 5 times a week won’t make sure the lights switch on and the food is on the table. When social media now is so unpredictable (twitter fiasco etc) there’s no guaranteed stability yet so many put everything into it with absolutely zero long term guarantees. If it goes tits up Grace can’t really turn around and say “don’t worry, I’ll go back into the working world and put bread on the table for everyone” because it just wouldn’t be possible. It is just so bizarre to me

• Heart
Reactions: 58

bananasplit88

VIP Member
When she collected the pets after her honeymoon and made a night of it in the caravan. It’d be easier to list the nights she spent at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

emanwhe

Chatty Member
So the vomiting bug is in her house and she’s willing to risk giving it to people in the gym, the taxi driver to the airport, people in the airport, people on the plane, and everyone at the Christmas ‘work’ party? She’s a selfish cunt.

Reactions: 53

Flower45

VIP Member
She's all sweaty and smelly going to Penneys! Gross. Hope is not thinking of trying something on.
Love the way she thinks shopping and eating out accounts for a busy day she is as mad as a brush!
Staying over in a hotel with Dom? The difference is Dom has no dependents, she will do anything to avoid being at home. Her and her doormat husband do nothing together.

• Sick
Reactions: 51