Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only posting that cooking to look like a great mum. Ya can't give out about her abandoning her family [yet again], sure hasn't she left them food! She didn't batch cook for when she went away last weekend...
Can I just say too “boil your bones”🤦‍♀️ Grace boil THE bones!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really would never defend Grace but My kids have had all sorts bugs etc and I’ve never picked up half the stuff they get and I’d still go to work
Or out once daddy was home with them don’t really understand people saying she’s spreading a bug when she doesn’t have it I’d still go to work etc if it was in the home once one of us was there to take care of them etc ? .. saying that I do agree on the point that she wouldn’t miss any me time under any circumstances and she has far too much of that but it this was me and I was going away which granted would be rare my husband would absolutely insist I went prob cos I go nowhere and would actually deserve it 🙈 I’m not really getting the she’s spreading a bug thing when she hasn’t got it ?

If he’s still not well and she goes or she’s unwell going I totally think that’s bang out of order but if he’s better and she’s well then I don’t see the problem , I’m ashamed of myself defending grace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really would never defend Grace but My kids have had all sorts bugs etc and I’ve never picked up half the stuff they get and I’d still go to work
Or out once daddy was home with them don’t really understand people saying she’s spreading a bug when she doesn’t have it I’d still go to work etc if it was in the home once one of us was there to take care of them etc ? .. saying that I do agree on the point that she wouldn’t miss any me time under any circumstances and she has far too much of that but it this was me and I was going away which granted would be rare my husband would absolutely insist I went prob cos I go nowhere and would actually deserve it 🙈 I’m not really getting the she’s spreading a bug thing when she hasn’t got it ?
If my family had a bug in December I would avoid people! It’s common sense really - what if she gets it ?

Reactions: 13
so u lock everyone in doors cos one person is sick no I wouldn’t the people that are well would be going to school etc ? One of my kids has often been sick and the other 4 are sent to school maybe I’m a bad mother but hey wouldn’t be keeping 5
Kids home cos one is sick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From experience Kids get everything so generally when they bring something into the house it doesn’t spread too bad but when an adult gets it it does the rounds

I just think she’s a selfish bleep

Reactions: 12
People are only saying she is spreading a bug because she is so dislikable. If my husband had a bug and I didn't I would still have to go to work, do a shop etc as normal. Anyone who suggests you would need to stay in in just silly and I bet they don't do it! It's cos it's her and she wouldn't even think of uping her hygiene or maybe not going if she has symptoms. She is tone deaf unless it's what Grace wants.

Edited I have looked after sick kids and haven't got a bug from them, BUT I'd say her house is a germ fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im more annoyed at Louise mcSharry who is visibly sick, said she's not sure she can do her podcast but shea still going. She's done a covid test and it's negative so it's grand:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she do this last Christmas too? I remember her sending CeCe to school even though everyone was throwing up or something 🤔

Reactions: 5
She’s probably hoping she gets covid over there so she can isolate for the next week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no doubt she’s a selfish bleep 😂 and them kids are an after taught just didn’t agree on the part about she should stay home cos one person has A bug , now Should she stay home and miss one bleeping thing when she’s never home and out about 5 nights a week absolutely yes she should like any normal mother be at home with her kids more often !

Was she always out this much and away from the kids I think it’s gotten a hell of a lot worse recently

Reactions: 6
Vogue is on the Late late show Fri night, yawn, so either the party's isn't Friday night or Vogue isn't going to it.
If Chris still has a vomiting bug she should stay at home and mind her kids.b

Reactions: 10
People missing the point. This is a work party, not work. We don't get paid if we don't go to work, that's why you'd go if someone you lived with had a bug.

In reality the truth is we don't all go galavanting around when there is illness in the house, we go to work as is necessary for life. Going to get a takeaway coffee isn't a necessity for life. Going to London isn't either.
After the last two years we all should be more mindful than spreading illness around unnecessarily.
Anyway, back to Grease and whatever rotten outfit she wears tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m pretty sure if I’d been to Copenhagen for a ‘family’ weekend, rocked on home to my husband who was extremely sick (her words) with a vomiting bug & told him I was doing a quick turnaround to head off to London on my ‘work’ party he’d tell me where to go!! I couldn’t give a duck if her & manic brows McSharry are super spreaders of virus or bugs to a load of nobodies but I just don’t get the dynamic in the house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.