Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:
Feb: weekend in Belfast with Chris
April: girls trip to Italy
May: couple's weekend in London
June: hen weekend in KK (fair enough that that was without the kids 🤣)
July: girls night in Glasson
July: couples night in Glasson after the wedding
August: honeymoon in USA
Nov: stay in Radisson, Dublin with the gals
And now it seems another one to add to the list, the Christmas markets.

Trips with the kids:
May: gifted night in Athlone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
So Jen has done this while being a single Mammy, working a job outside of insta, training and being an insta hun... Grace, no excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 48

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
All aboard thread #80! Congratulations to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread title nomination. Your prize is a big bag of popcorn from the Stella. Grace has been sitting on it to keep it warm for you.

Recap of #79...

More gym. More free events with no information shared. Five cinema trips in a week. A fiver raised for Marie Keating. TWG shade when they asked Dominique to collab. An unintentionally hilarious reel about a water bottle. Your girl is such a hard worker and you're all just jealous trolls but you're actually all the one person too.

Carry on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I feel bad for commenting like this but I just think it would be totally irresponsible for her to have another child. She doesn’t appear to be a very maternal person (not everyone is or has the capacity to be) but she really comes across as an absent and avoidant parent. Another totally dependent baby into the mix seems like a mad idea

• Heart

Rosie501

I’ll be honest, the only reason I watch Grease is that she always make me feel better about myself … I’ll go so far as I think she’s good for my mental health … I always feel like a good mother and she makes me feel like I dress well.. I don’t feel like a slob and I’m pretty much happy with my lot!
I actually feel sorry her, she can’t be happy .. she’s forever running away from her life !

• Haha
  • Heart
“We will never forget the cold” she says as she was decked out in some polyester freebies and a fast fashion coat she got gifted. WEAR PROPER CLOTHES FOR THE CONDITIONS you bell end and you wouldn’t have been so cold. It’s like she is surprised a country in Northern Europe is cold in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .

Sigh.....
This is a grace thread. People are discussing grace and the numerous examples of her putting her own needs before everything,

I've said numerous times that I don't believe in being martyrs to your kids but life with them is about choices. Grace chooses to show her repeatedly palming them off not so she can work at her job, but arse about in the gym or sitting on her hole.

The build up to her wedding was a prime example. The kids were nowhere, sge went acrively out of her way to spend time alone and suiting herself. Most parents would have had the kids involved especially factoring in that they were going on honeymoon (which is fair enough theywent alone), spend the time before with them. Oh and her fucking off sienna's first mid term and when she started school. And putting her into a summer camp the day of her boosters when she was "hysterical"

Please stop with this narrative that it's women attacking women becaisr we can see what she puts out there, this is not reading between the lines stuff. It's about grace. And yes if this was Chris I would absolutely be saying it But it's not. If anything he's the constant in their life despite having an actual full time job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure if I’d been to Copenhagen for a ‘family’ weekend, rocked on home to my husband who was extremely sick (her words) with a vomiting bug & told him I was doing a quick turnaround to head off to London on my ‘work’ party he’d tell me where to go!! I couldn’t give a fuck if her & manic brows McSharry are super spreaders of virus or bugs to a load of nobodies but I just don’t get the dynamic in the house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 45

Lady Bug

VIP Member
So by tomorrow morning Grease will have spent as many nights in bed with Dom as she has with Kips since they got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

a2343

So another night away from the family. Jesus, I’m single and no kids and I don’t get away as much as she does (not trying to mom shame, every mom deserves her me time and to get away occasionally, but this one is living as if she’s flirty, fun and fancy free!)
Would this even be classed as work? She’s the tag along for someone else’s work.

Do we think Grace is that type of friend that, when you’re out for a meal with a couple of friends and the restaurant says they can’t split the bill and so the bill is charged to one card, and Grace says ‘I’ll send what I owe to you on Revolut’ but never does? She strikes me as that person.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

SozBbz

VIP Member
‘Perfect dress for Nye’ would you ever fuck off grace €107 on a dress? People would be lucky to even afford a night out for New Year’s Eve never mind spending that money on a dress.
For me, the irony is that Grease specifically would never spend €107 on a dress, she only wears hideous monstrosities she’s gifted from Terror, or hideous monstrosities she buys on sae from Boohoo.

She’s the ultimate cheapskate, yet trying to part others from their cash for her own benefit.

• Heart
  • Haha

lashofeye

Chatty Member
It's going around YEARS to be careful ordering from Smyths incase they aren't boxed. Why is she getting them delivered to her house anyway? Either go to the shop or get them delivered straight to your Mams
Sue neither of the kids are home to see the delivery because they are in creche or school all day 😜

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grace is an absoulute shocker of a mother. Neglectful AF imo and if she was a friend of mine I'd have to say it to her. Wouldn't be able to sleep at night otherwise. Anyone who knows me would say I'm a chilled out person when it comes to parenting and I'm sure if you dip in and out of this thread the constant criticism of her parenting comes off harsh. But it is ABSOUTELY DESERVED in Grace's case. If today was a once off few days away on her own to attend a Christmas party I'd see no issue. But she's CONSTANTLY gone. Constantly avoiding being with her kids when she has the luxury because of her job to be there ALOT for her kids. There are countless flights to London, I'm sure her hotel is covered for 2 nights so she runs off at the crack of dawn? Why not go on a mid morning flight after you've sent the kids off? I have to travel for real work and I do little things like that just so I'm there an extra nighttime or morning.

I refrained from commenting on this in the Dom thread because I could sense some hostility but it was suggested more than once, that Grease and Dom behave the same way but Grease is disliked in this thread more because of her looks and Dom gets a free pass from the Grease thread.

From my POV, I didn't follow Dom properly, she is so boring and addicted to seeking attention, I can't even get through a full story. But, yes, her USP is that she is a beautiful, polished looking girl and that is part and parcel of this job/industry and whether we like it to or not, IS part of the role. Brands want the look. Just like everyone can't be a supermodel. That's life! She can lean on her looks to cover up for other things.

Grease's USP should be relatability. Beaw-hee (beauty), parenting, fitness journey etc. I won't waste my time explaining how bad she is at her 'job'. We all know. But these are the USPs Grace should lean on to survive in the industry. Not only is she bad at the job itself, she's unlikeable, smug and totally out of touch and tone deaf in her communications.

They share the same narc traits and the same sneaky con artistry. But Dom will last longer as she has something to offer. Despite what a dose she is, she LOOKS the part and there is an effort that goes into paid work. She has no kids to use, abuse and neglect like Grease. Who can't do an organic story correct, not to mention a paid piece. She is a liability, she is a product killer and it's suicide to work with her.
I've no doubt if Dom had a baby they'd be all over the gram for cash too. But I genuinely see neglectful abuse from Grace as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

intoresting

Chatty Member
Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
you obviously don’t follower her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

themongey

Chatty Member
Anyone want to play ‘trip bingo’?

I’m gonna guess

- there will be a pic of her with a churro
- comment of best family ever
- one of those pics where she puts her hands under her chin
- her in a completely unsuitable dress with armpit boobs hanging out

I’ll get more just my starter

• Haha
Reactions: 41

youramuppet

Chatty Member
She must have got the toys delivered to her Mams, thats the only way the kids would have seen them.. as they're always there

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yep111

I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She is an absent parent, she only takes the kids out if it’s free or will make her money. There is actually a list in here of all the times this year she’s fooked off for a battered sausage. This trip isn’t work, it’s a ‘session’ for huns to be up each others holes.
This isnt women tearing women, this is people just shocked that anyone could be so selfish and abusive to their own kids. I’ve genuinely never come across anyone so predictably self centered

Reactions: 39