Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's drank alcohol at so many events the last few weeks.. no way she's pregnant.
Really hope not she doesn’t look after the children she has it’s absolutely shocking time she spends with them poor kids
And her family are worse allowing her carry on that way

Reactions: 15
If she’s pregnant she could drive to events, did Denise Pelo not bring her to Ali g’s wedding?

I think she’ll say they are moving to country, put house for sale and move back with her mam, then say sale fell through.
I think Denise just collected her from the Air bnb umi think Denise went home after it as she was back in her salon early

Reactions: 6
Imagine stayin in a hotel of a thurs night with your mate? She is an absolute joke of a mother and 'influencer. Can't wait to see wat hotel they are in.

Reactions: 26
Imagine stayin in a hotel of a thurs night with your mate? She is an absolute joke of a mother and 'influencer. Can't wait to see wat hotel they are in.
Bet it was gifted to Dom and she's a plus one like Galway

Reactions: 39
I'm here up to my eyes in work before I collect the kids from creche and school, my back is aching purely because I need to stretch it and do some exercise but I don't get a second to myself to do it, too busy keeping everything going at work and at home. And I only work part time, but the meals, school runs, activities, homework and all that take up all of my time at the moment, my husband works very long hours. I would be embarrassed to tell people I was fannying about in penneys, the gym, before yet another night out midweek with 2 kids and a full time working husband. She has no shame and is obviously absolutely pandered to by him and her family, that nobody tells her her behaviour is insane for a sahm of two young kids. She can't be considered a working mum. She doesn't even stay at home to fulfill the role of a stay at home mum!!

Reactions: 27
Would her husband & family not grow a backbone and tell her to cop the duck on. She’s an absolute joke of a mother, I feel so sorry for those kids. So not only has she had multiple trips to the cinema in the past week or so, she was out at yoga last night at dinner / bed time, out again staying over tonight. They must hardly ever see her and when they do it’s usually a film day so they’re sat in the dark watching tv whilst she sits on her hole or a freebie day she’s been given.
*Edit* i was also going to say I can’t believe she’d plan on going to Penney’s looking like that after the gym with the sweaty hair etc but then remembered it’s Grace🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Would her husband & family not grow a backbone and tell her to cop the duck on. She’s an absolute joke of a mother, I feel so sorry for those kids. So not only has she had multiple trips to the cinema in the past week or so, she was out at yoga last night at dinner / bed time, out again staying over tonight. They must hardly ever see her and when they do it’s usually a film day so they’re sat in the dark watching tv whilst she sits on her hole or a freebie day she’s been given.
*Edit* i was also going to say I can’t believe she’d plan on going to Penney’s looking like that after the gym with the sweaty hair etc but then remembered it’s Grace🥴
Is she going to try on clothes whiles shes dripping with sweat and then put them back on the hanger . Yuk !

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's actually just like a lodger renting out a room (the office). She has her own key, comes and goes as she pleases and spends a few hours a month with her housemates.

Reactions: 37
You’d hope in time she’ll be aware enough to realize selling her soul and kids privacy for a few eggs Benedict and popcorn was worth it. She’ll have no relationship with those kids, they won’t want to know her, she’ll only have herself to blame.

Reactions: 20
Chat box 3 hours ago! No responses. Just replied to it there I couldn't help myself 🤣🤣 said: stressing over Xmas and bills. Would love a night away but can't afford it.

Let's see if she shows the responses. I won't hold my breath. See is just a plague at this rate!

Reactions: 28
She is actually completely useless. Came on her stories slobbering away about her night out and Penneys and then mumbled something about the weather and being ten minutes late for the gym? What was the weather like Grace? Did it make you late for the Gym? Was there a hurricane in Tallaght that blew the car down the road?! Can’t even finish a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sure we haven't seen a lunchbox since himself came home ...she literally has no shame ...def Doms plus one ...that's all she is now ..there is a st pats conference tomorrow ..doubt she be there ..

Reactions: 18
I doubt she's pregnant... like she has little ir no time for the two kids she has, so I'd be shocked if she was.

Assume she's going to penneys to get a gifted outfit or use that voucher they were given at that Penneys opening a few months ago!

And off in to shops with sweaty hair & smelling like a bag of onions after the gym 🤢
Jesus her job absolutely requires her to be presentable when she is using her insta account!

She's grim!

Christ knows what sequin / glittery / slashed up to the gash/ tits magee number she will wear tonih! Dress 👗 🔥

At least kips might get a go of the new Emma mattress in the bedoffice with herself staying 10 minutes up the road in a hotel 🏨

Reactions: 19
The whole shepherds pie charade was in anticipation of being gone again overnight.
“But look I am a good homemaker, I made a shepards pie and I made Chris put up the Christmas tree, and we had a cosy movie nigh. That’s how it goes…two nighs for me, one nigh for them, 3 nighs for me, one nigh for them”

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.