Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll be steam coming out of her ears with all the well deserved attention Jen will get 😅 explains the radio silence, she knew this was to be announced

Reactions: 23
She is on mags story and mags conveniently hasn't tagged her! Waster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’ll be steam coming out of her ears with all the well deserved attention Jen will get 😅 explains the radio silence, she knew this was to be announced
Isn’t this a lesson for us all!

jen - working a full time job, survived DV, hustling with her insta, puts time into creating recipes /videos, going to the gym, being a single mam, prioritising time to spend with her little boy, creating memories and experiences with him, and has the sense to try to capitalise on the luck she has had with her insta page

grace - hand out for every freebie going,puts in zero/minimum effort into her FULL TIME JOB, moans about trolls, never sticks to anything, avoids her kids and when she is with them exploits them and their privacy. Has done absolutely zero to capitalise on the luck she has had with her page other than to get her ugly mush on magazines and tv shows screaming about the trolls and how unfair it all is on little grace.

like Jen or loath her, you can’t help admire what she’s done. Grace has been in the shadows of the girls she started insta with for a long time (Rosie, Terrie etc) and now she’s is being eclipsed by the people she introduced to it.

hard work will get you there. A lazy and entitled attitude will leave you in the situation grace is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Off again without her children! At least they will get a weekend not being used for her IG. But for somebody with Mental Health problems she must realise children need stability.

Reactions: 26
Isn’t this a lesson for us all!

jen - working a full time job, survived DV, hustling with her insta, puts time into creating recipes /videos, going to the gym, being a single mam, prioritising time to spend with her little boy, creating memories and experiences with him, and has the sense to try to capitalise on the luck she has had with her insta page

grace - hand out for every freebie going,puts in zero/minimum effort into her FULL TIME JOB, moans about trolls, never sticks to anything, avoids her kids and when she is with them exploits them and their privacy. Has done absolutely zero to capitalise on the luck she has had with her page other than to get her ugly mush on magazines and tv shows screaming about the trolls and how unfair it all is on little grace.

like Jen or loath her, you can’t help admire what she’s done. Grace has been in the shadows of the girls she started insta with for a long time (Rosie, Terrie etc) and now she’s is being eclipsed by the people she introduced to it.

hard work will get you there. A lazy and entitled attitude will leave you in the situation grace is in.

Couldn’t have put it better!!! Also PMSL at your profile pic 😂😂😂
Fair play to Jen, the Grease with her botched Botox & grabby mitts could learn a thing or two, let’s hope Jen #gifts her a copy of the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t have put it better!!! Also PMSL at your profile pic 😂😂😂
Fair play to Jen, the Grease with her botched Botox & grabby mitts could learn a thing or two, let’s hope Jen #gifts her a copy of the book.
The only way Grease would have a copy is through #gift because god forbid Grease puts her hand in her pocket to support a friend

Reactions: 13
This trip says everything about Greasy. She said she was going away with her family. Your husband and your kids are your family now Grace. Cop the F in and get with it.

Reactions: 26
Just dawned on me today that I see so many small acts of kindness on a regular basis in the course of my very mundane normal daily life. They are just simple acts that make such a difference to the person on the receiving end, regular people just being good and doing it cos they mean it yet I could scroll on IG for hours and not see a single show of true generosity or sincerity, nothing heartfelt.
Perhaps it’s the month that’s in it and I know IG is not the place to view the best in humankind but our Irish instahuns should be ashamed, the level of greed and vanity is truly sickening. Sadly this grab & gloat culture is polluting our land but the good still out weighs the bad, the sooner the huns are piled on the rubbish heap, the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Graces comments “look at you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that all she could bring herself to say. I bet she is sick with jealously and her anxiahee will be out in full force

Reactions: 35
This trip says everything about Greasy. She said she was going away with her family. Your husband and your kids are your family now Grace. Cop the F in and get with it.
I would still refer to my parents & siblings as my family🙄.
Anyway where is she going ?

Reactions: 8
I do too but when most people refer to their ‘family’ it’s their husband/wife and kids. My parents and siblings are that, parents and siblings. Greasy never talks about Krisps and the children as family. So sad

Reactions: 17
Anyone want to play ‘trip bingo’?

I’m gonna guess

- there will be a pic of her with a churro
- comment of best family ever
- one of those pics where she puts her hands under her chin
- her in a completely unsuitable dress with armpit boobs hanging out

I’ll get more just my starter

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone want to play ‘trip bingo’?

I’m gonna guess

- there will be a pic of her with a churro
- comment of best family ever
- one of those pics where she puts her hands under her chin
- her in a completely unsuitable dress with armpit boobs hanging out

I’ll get more just my starter
And a picture in a week's time saying "take me back"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Your husband and children come 1st. Then your parents and siblings. If Grace were honest she would have said I am going away with my Mum and my siblings for Mum's 70th. By saying my family she is inferring her husband and children.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.