Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mates join the influencer game later, still working other jobs and doing this on the side.
Jen writes a book, Dom asked to do upscale bridal shop ads (greasy didn’t even make their grid AFTER forking out 4K) and invite to bring brand events.

They will surpass her numbers wise next year. Give it up Grease. You’re embarrassing.
Grease should write a book on how to be an absentee ma

1. Pretend you have anxiety
2. Leave house at 5 am
3. Tag along with influencer friends to events
4. Show up to every freebie event
5. Attend howlin’ at the moon & bowl bangin’ events at da beach

Grease should write a book on how to be an absentee ma

1. Pretend you have anxiety
2. Leave house at 5 am
3. Tag along with influencer friends to events
4. Show up to every freebie event
5. Attend howlin’ at the moon & bowl bangin’ events at da beach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
#ThreadSuggestion
Grease's content has hit a wall. Dom has ads, Jen has a book, Greasy has feck all

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Lads do you remember this time last year she took off to the UK to go to Matchsticks Xmas party and she fucked up the flight home cause she didn’t book the antigen test. She proceeded to cry hysterically at the person at the desk cause she needed to get home to her babies and then she fell asleep in Starbucks after the ordeal of the hysterics. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 93
“Home to her babies”???? sure Jan.
Using kids once again to get what SHE wants.

Usually when Grease is throwing a tantrum, the enablers run to her aid. The Irish-UK air traffic couldn’t be bent to Greasy’s wishes and she passes out From exhaustion after throwing a record long hissy fit that didn’t go her way.

ME GREASY ME AnGRY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lads do you remember this time last year she took off to the UK to go to Matchsticks Xmas party and she fucked up the flight home cause she didn’t book the antigen test. She proceeded to cry hysterically at the person at the desk cause she needed to get home to her babies and then she fell asleep in Starbucks after the ordeal of the hysterics. 😂😂😂😂😂
It was hilarious then and now. What a rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awh I did enjoy the debacle last year cos I remember thinking most adults KNEW re: antigen test. If they didn't they would have then went to get an antigen and book themselves on next available flight. It's annoying but not worth wailing over particularly when it's your own fault 😂😂😂 she's no adulting skills whatsoever like how to self soothe or regulate.
The only way Greasy can regulate is ME TIME and treats, which isn't normal/regular for a woman in her 30s for minor life struggles.

Reactions: 19
Id say she’s secretly like a green eyed monster over the book because Jen is now more successful then her. The thing is when your authentic and people like you things intend to happen but Grace is not a very likeable person

Reactions: 23
She must be off out to walk the land and feed the chucks In her new gifted outfit..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only got that for free because she tagged along with Dom.

Reactions: 17
The absolute state of her she looks like a fireworks. Desperate to prove she's still relevant with rfree rags from Primark. Yes Grace be reassured Penney's only gift tit to the best Huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.