Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, that Penney’s post is desperate, so unnecessary and just shows she’s trying to hard and as usual she’s bet into a another tacky dress which does nothing for her, I’m actually a little mortified for her.
She’s probably fuming that Shoshanna wood works with Penneys also, in graces mind Shoshanna was a nobody who went to baby massage with her and is now getting some very good gigs. All of her circle are overlapping her massively

Reactions: 15
Like is she actually wearing any underwear??? I can see her n#%ples like.
Does she have body dysmorphia and see the body she had before kids (which you’d still wear a bra in a dress like that) I don’t get it
That’s what she thinks she looks like in the picture on the wall…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was listening to Spencer and Vogues podcast earlier and Vogue mentions how upset GiGi has been in school cause Vogue was away twice in the week. I know it’s stupid but it honestly made me think of Sienna! How many times has she cried cause her Mammy isn’t there?? And she always seems to be away at important moments, back to school etc.. I wonder if S ever looks around and wonders why every one else has their parent there.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm really sorry to say this but she looks like a man in a wig and heels in that reel 😟

And as the above comment says... a decent pair of knickers would of done wonders
What’s changed Orlaiths mind was the kid in America. Wren or something. Instagramers shouldn’t be allowed to use their kids like that.
it’s wrong. Like how Shoshannah uses he wee fella. It’s wrong.
Grinch trots her kids out when needs be but doesn’t give a duck about them. Uses them
Grinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say she is sulking. Didn't even get an invite to the lindt pop up shop. When you think of it and I don't know why I am only than it makes it seem even more pathetic. She did two half arse ads for women's best. When you look at their page the people they have working for them in comparison is shocking. Id say that contract is just running it's course now.
She has shown over the weeks her 'friends' company's and stuff she got off them but yet didn't advertise them at all for black Friday/ Xmas and clearly wasn't asked to advertise for them which is even worse!
She has no work what so ever and I think max idiot is realising that now as well.
Mantra, its, friends toy and clothes shop. Pamela Scott, hello fresh, frozen pasta, st. Pats. Regatta. One and done for the above. It's really pathetic.

That rob lad with 36k followers seems to have been majorly involved in that Xmas party thing last weekend, she wasn't invited and then he threw shade at her- fuming I'd say.

Oh I am still waiting for me chat 🤣
I'm really invested in your chat - Grease, come on lovie, don't leave us hanging 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was listening to Spencer and Vogues podcast earlier and Vogue mentions how upset GiGi has been in school cause Vogue was away twice in the week. I know it’s stupid but it honestly made me think of Sienna! How many times has she cried cause her Mammy isn’t there?? And she always seems to be away at important moments, back to school etc.. I wonder if S ever looks around and wonders why every one else has their parent there.
But Grace probably thinks it’s ok cos she drew the heart on Sienna’s hand and told her to press that when anxious🙄 god knows what damage she’s done / doing with her carry on.

Reactions: 17
The worst was sending Sienna back to summer camp after her vaccinations in 30 degree heat and even though she was "hysterical". The week after she had her picking up dog poo in the garden.

Reactions: 28
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:
Feb: weekend in Belfast with Chris
April: girls trip to Italy
May: couple's weekend in London
June: hen weekend in KK (fair enough that that was without the kids 🤣)
July: girls night in Glasson
July: couples night in Glasson after the wedding
August: honeymoon in USA
Nov: stay in Radisson, Dublin with the gals
And now it seems another one to add to the list, the Christmas markets.

Trips with the kids:
May: gifted night in Athlone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:

Trips with the kids:
This is what should be sent to Lucy investigates along with the treatment of her kids and all the nights out during the week !

Reactions: 24
This is what should be sent to Lucy investigates along with the treatment of her kids and all the nights out during the week !
I'd be here all day if I was to count up her lunches, brunches, date nights, gals nights... Which obviously parents deserve but not as excessively as our Grace (or her fake bestie Terror)

Reactions: 19
Last Thursday night with Dom as well! Also sleepovers in her mams and Doms during the summer

Trips without the kids:

Trips with the kids:
There was also a stay in galway with dom in October
Alidees wedding in slane 2 weeks ago
Alis hen in September that she had kips collect her early from so she could go to town that night for doms engagement
Nikki wheland 40 in portmarnock where she stayed the night 3 weeks ago. I'm sure there was more because she seems to be away at least once a week

• Wow
Reactions: 34
There was also a stay in galway with dom in October
Alidees wedding in slane 2 weeks ago
Alis hen in September that she had kips collect her early from so she could go to town that night for doms engagement
Nikki wheland 40 in portmarnock where she stayed the night 3 weeks ago. I'm sure there was more because she seems to be away at least once a week
Yeah I didn't include the weddings she was at because it was just getting too much to keep track of! I didn't know she fecking stayed over at nikkis. duck sake

Reactions: 11
When she collected the pets after her honeymoon and made a night of it in the caravan. It’d be easier to list the nights she spent at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Omg when you list all the nights out/away 🫢😂 I sometimes don’t comment because I don’t have or like kids and I’d never want to be around them either lol, but Jesus when you list them all it really is so bad. Putting aside the spending no time with the kids, she was on instagram crying that they are struggling financially and that they applied for a mortgage break. And then to cry wolf every few months about your terrible anxiety and how hard life is… she hasn’t a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've no children, and I've had nowhere near as many nights away/holidays as this yoke my pesky 9-5 handy job gets in the way 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.