Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which isn't cheap. It's lovely to bring her mum away but this is one who claimed they had no cash to bring the kids anywhere.

Reactions: 25
The absolute state of her she looks like a fireworks. Desperate to prove she's still relevant with rfree rags from Primark. Yes Grace be reassured Penney's only gift tit to the best Huns!
She looks like a firework 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

proof she will wear anything as long as it’s free

Reactions: 11
It always fascinates me how people read Tattle! I always start from where I last read, do others just jump straight to last page?
I always read from where I last read too. Except around the time of her wedding I was skipping so many pages trying to keep up 😂

Reactions: 27
She is so boring lately!!! Have I missed something or is she genuinely barely coming on anymore 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ah stop you've all given me a right giggle this morning "firework", "lumberjack" and "chopping wood on the boah" 😂😂😂

Anyway, I actually felt a bit sad when she had the photo of the little mermaid on her stories, I imagine Sienna would have loved to see that. I remember being very young and finding out my parents went to Disneyland without me 😂😂 now, they were away a few times but that's the one that stuck with me and even my Mum admitted after she felt terrible that they went without me 😂😂😂 I eventually got to go don't worry girls, but Grace is deluded if she thinks her kids won't notice or remember all the holidays without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder is she paying her way or is the ma paying. We all know Grace's arms are shorter than her pockets and never pays for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she go on so many holidays, there’s too young children at home. She Seems to swan around carefree.

Reactions: 15
Jens book is the beginning of the end for her. Also the books not out until March 2023. I think she should have waited to post that when people could order it.

Reactions: 13
People will be pulling in their belts majorly in the new year. Consumer sentiment is at an all time low, I’d say it’s a case of having preorders available while people are like drunks at the bar for last orders!

Reactions: 11
Jens book is the beginning of the end for her. Also the books not out until March 2023. I think she should have waited to post that when people could order it.
My friend had a book published earlier this year and from what I remember, pre-orders are really important and affect how many copies bookshops will order etc

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How can she go on so many holidays, there’s too young children at home. She Seems to swan around carefree.
I'm calling London next weekend for matchstick Maxis Xmas party. I'm still getting over the black belly top she wore to last year's.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying to word this without sounding smart but I can't 🤣
I'm sure the book publishers know what they are doing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.