Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matchstick have to be calling her in for a meeting ...her page is woeful..everything she is associated me gets comments/ complaints..on their page too there are negative comments ...she only tags along now with dom or terrie. She has no niche..is no way relatable and she is certainly influencing no one ...is she going to all the events and grabbing as she knows it's over for her ...

Reactions: 26
Jen - single mam, doing her best for her son. Doesn’t attend events that clash with minding her son. Brings him on a trip to Christmas markets abroad to spend time together doing fun kid related activities to make memories that will last a lifetime.

grace- kids in crèche while she slobs about at home and off out to events most evenings and weekends to avoid them. Tag team parenting, kids rarely have both parents together spending time as a family. Can’t afford to bring her kids on a holiday cause she spent so much on her tit-tastic wedding, honeymoon and business class flights.

how is grace relatable to ANYONE

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Matchstick have to be calling her in for a meeting ...her page is woeful..everything she is associated me gets comments/ complaints..on their page too there are negative comments ...she only tags along now with dom or terrie. She has no niche..is no way relatable and she is certainly influencing no one ...is she going to all the events and grabbing as she knows it's over for her ...
Very true, her "page" now is just a walking advert. The matchstick thing is strange though.. she's paid into it hasn't she? Like she's invested in matchstick. They'll never get rid of her. It's a ponzi scheme!

Reactions: 18
‘Perfect dress for Nye’ would you ever duck off grace €107 on a dress? People would be lucky to even afford a night out for New Year’s Eve never mind spending that money on a dress.
I'd be asking the perfect dress for who ? Cos it's certainly not suitable for her figure. That's for tall, willowy looking 6ft models not for wearing out and about in Dublin. It's hideous on top that.
Like you said, who has the money for this tit ? Much better off buying classic pieces you can restyle.

Reactions: 13
It’s a real Dom dress, she loves feathers and sequins. I get serious swf vibes from Grace. She even robbed her wedding style

Reactions: 22
It’s a real Dom dress, she loves feathers and sequins. I get serious swf vibes from Grace. She even robbed her wedding style
Agree, totally something Dom would wear but we all know that Grease doesn’t let something being unsuitable stop her from wearing it! (Ultimate proof - her wedding dress)

I can see it now, her twirling and posing with her hoof trotters pointed in the spare room like a blue sparkly sausage ✨🪩⚡

The big issue here is that Asos won’t give it to her for free, so her sparkly sausage dreams will alas remain unfulfilled 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For me, the irony is that Grease specifically would never spend €107 on a dress, she only wears hideous monstrosities she’s gifted from Terror, or hideous monstrosities she buys on sae from Boohoo.

She’s the ultimate cheapskate, yet trying to part others from their cash for her own benefit.
She is constantly at that! AF’ing links to items your girl doesn’t even own. She picks expensive stuff so she gets a big cut from any Greasette clicks, it’s the height of laziness. That’s your girls work done for the day.

It’s useful when influencers AF things they‘re wearing but this lazy sod is constantly tagging the likes of uggs and dresses worth hundreds so she’ll get nice 💵 per click. Not a notion of buying the item. She’s woeful.

Imagine the state of her in that sparkly big bird dress stomping her brains out in her knock offs jimmys. Tits dangling low and side boobs all over the shop. Violent 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm suspicious of her quietness... She's normally grabbing at the gills for money in lazy af links....

Something is coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds like we should be afraid, very afraid🤣🤣
I’m wondering has she saw the attention Dom is getting and thinks by being quiet on Instagram will her fans rush to check she’s ok & that there’s nothing wrong with her. Have to say for an “influencer” she was mighty quiet for flogging stuff on Black Friday / Cyber Monday. Also, still no sign of the replies to her let’s chat boxes.. why does she bother putting them up lol

Reactions: 15
Greasy: my secret hell.

… she had to spend time with the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she has finally packed it in and going for interviews for a cushy 9-5. Easy street coming soon for Grease.

Has anyone explained to her that most offices don’t have day beds and allow for nap breaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
we're due a anxiety laden post, a post of her in her underwear telling us to love ourselves, or a post of her in her underwear telling us she's on a mission to lose 2 stone before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She can’t cope since the wedding attention wained.
And the st pats disaster. Even for someone as narcissistic as her she has to have seen how many people see straight through her

Oh and the lives disaster. Shed visions of selling out the 3arena

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.