Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All aboard thread #80! Congratulations to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread title nomination. Your prize is a big bag of popcorn from the Stella. Grace has been sitting on it to keep it warm for you.

Recap of #79...

More gym. More free events with no information shared. Five cinema trips in a week. A fiver raised for Marie Keating. TWG shade when they asked Dominique to collab. An unintentionally hilarious reel about a water bottle. Your girl is such a hard worker and you're all just jealous trolls but you're actually all the one person too.

Carry on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
All aboard thread #80! Congratulations to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread title nomination. Your prize is a big bag popcorn from the Stella. Grace has been sitting on it to keep it warm for you.

Recap of #79...

More gym. More free events with no information shared. Five cinema trips in a week. A fiver raised for Marie Keating. TWG shade when they asked Dominique to collab. An unintentionally hilarious reel about a water bottle. Your girl is such a hard worker and you're all just jealous trolls but you're actually all the one person too.

Carry on!
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
I’ll pass on the popcorn thanks 😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she supported that small business that kept her fed all through lock down? The Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So are we calling the Christmas pregnancy announcement now yeah or will she announce at someone else’s baby shower (again🤣) before then?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She's all sweaty and smelly going to Penneys! Gross. Hope is not thinking of trying something on.
Love the way she thinks shopping and eating out accounts for a busy day she is as mad as a brush!
Staying over in a hotel with Dom? The difference is Dom has no dependents, she will do anything to avoid being at home. Her and her doormat husband do nothing together.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Why did she even have children? For more free stuff?! If she's not preggers & she's going out tonight, she'll be a tit Mam (no surprise there) for the Toy Show, hungover to bits. Any excuse to lie on the couch all day.

Reactions: 19
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. Just her "sweahy" face and the fake voice have me in a heap. God help the people of "Pettys" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she wait until the morning of an event to go look for something to wear 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And into Penney’s !! Now nothing wrong with Penney’s lads but I stand by my other posts -I’m fully convinced hasn’t got a pot to piss in. Also unless the stay in town tonight is a freebie how could you justify that with hotel prices the way they are 🙄
And for the love of god don’t let her wear either the regatta coat or that cardigan tonight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just posted on the Rosemary McCabe thread, but Rosemary posted today that her husband has been laid off with no notice etc and she’s asking people to subscribe to her for €6 a month so basically she can financially support her family. I know she’s in the US and laws are different etc, but the point I was making, was that this shows how absolutely crazy it is to depend on social media for an income, let alone to support a family. Like I know Kips has TikTok but if anything happened there, there’s zero back up plan. Like God forbid he got really sick, was out of work for a few months, his paid sick leave ran out and they’d be screwed as a family unit. Freebies are great, but going to the cinema 5 times a week won’t make sure the lights switch on and the food is on the table. When social media now is so unpredictable (twitter fiasco etc) there’s no guaranteed stability yet so many put everything into it with absolutely zero long term guarantees. If it goes tits up Grace can’t really turn around and say “don’t worry, I’ll go back into the working world and put bread on the table for everyone” because it just wouldn’t be possible. It is just so bizarre to me

• Heart
Reactions: 58
How can she wait until the morning of an event to go look for something to wear 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And into Penney’s !! Now nothing wrong with Penney’s lads but I stand by my other posts -I’m fully convinced hasn’t got a pot to piss in. Also unless the stay in town tonight is a freebie how could you justify that with hotel prices the way they are 🙄
And for the love of god don’t let her wear either the regatta coat or that cardigan tonight 🙈
She’s worn the gifted Boohoo & Coast dresses at various events over past few months and mustn’t have received anymore freebies from them. Totally agree, I think she’s skint and I’d bet she went into way more debt for the wedding & honeymoon than she anticipated as in the freebies didn’t come rolling in like she thought they would. I’d even wager that when she had her heart set on the dress from TWG that she thought she would wrangle a decent discount or it would be gifted.
I could well be proven wrong but I’m not sure she’s pregnant, I just get the feeling she’s in the office bed and those two are more like flat mates.

I just posted on the Rosemary McCabe thread, but Rosemary posted today that her husband has been laid off with no notice etc and she’s asking people to subscribe to her for €6 a month so basically she can financially support her family. I know she’s in the US and laws are different etc, but the point I was making, was that this shows how absolutely crazy it is to depend on social media for an income, let alone to support a family. Like I know Kips has TikTok but if anything happened there, there’s zero back up plan. Like God forbid he got really sick, was out of work for a few months, his paid sick leave ran out and they’d be screwed as a family unit. Freebies are great, but going to the cinema 5 times a week won’t make sure the lights switch on and the food is on the table. When social media now is so unpredictable (twitter fiasco etc) there’s no guaranteed stability yet so many put everything into it with absolutely zero long term guarantees. If it goes tits up Grace can’t really turn around and say “don’t worry, I’ll go back into the working world and put bread on the table for everyone” because it just wouldn’t be possible. It is just so bizarre to me
100% this. All well and good getting free trips out, some dresses & makeup sent to you but at the end of the day that is not going to pay the bills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If she’s pregnant she could drive to events, did Denise Pelo not bring her to Ali g’s wedding?

I think she’ll say they are moving to country, put house for sale and move back with her mam, then say sale fell through.

Reactions: 10
I don’t she’s pregnant she’s still going to the gym it would be perfect excuse for her not to go

Reactions: 14
So on her stories she said she’s looking for something Christmassy/sequins.. sure her bestie Terrie only uploaded a reel the other day showing some party outfits from Penny’s. Difference though that they were an ad for Terrie & Grace isn’t even getting gigs like that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.