Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's it for the day? A takeaway coffee and two dogs that no-one cares about. Jeez she really is finished. Not one detail about her weekend away. She is beyond useless.
Way beyond useless , is she bleeping joking now . One who films content from when she wakes up ….. f*ck off Grace , you’re done

Reactions: 12
But the difference in their posts are funny
wow the difference is shocking… and I don’t like Holly I knew her years ago and if she’s anything like she once was she’s just not my type of person… but that is shocking effort from Grace. She is useless at her ‘job’.

Reactions: 9
She actually came on moaning before about all the deliveries and how she couldn't get on top of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s going to the ‘work’ Christmas party , knew she wouldn’t miss that

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Chris has a vomiting bug and she’s heading away tomorrow imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, also her hair is atrocious.

Reactions: 35
Just when you think it's impossible for her to be more selfish.... If I was her manager I'd be telling her not to think of travelling with a vomiting bug in the house. Also how thick to admit it to everyone?!

Reactions: 36
My god she’s a bore fest to listen to and those nails are gross she has no taste in anything she be so excita to meet vogue at the partee she be wandering around taking it all in🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It's just awful looking- it look fried??

She's just so smug and self righteous it's infuriating. Her content is just awful, she's terrible at ad's/sponsored stories and posts, and appears to be so selfish- this party will be interesting.

Reactions: 17
So she is going.
And I’m sat here feeling like the worse parent coz I had to go into the office today.
She is not a mother to those kids. And to duck off when the other parent is sick. She is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's just awful looking- it look fried??

She's just so smug and self righteous it's infuriating. Her content is just awful, she's terrible at ad's/sponsored stories and posts, and appears to be so selfish- this party will be interesting.
Hope she’s sitting beside Ron kenny😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the vomiting bug is in her house and she’s willing to risk giving it to people in the gym, the taxi driver to the airport, people in the airport, people on the plane, and everyone at the Christmas ‘work’ party? She’s a selfish bleep.

Reactions: 53
She seems to have no concept of missing out on something, even if it requires going to another country. I missed my work Christmas party this year and I don't even have kids. 😂 So what. You don't have to go to every single thing.

Reactions: 30
My god she’s a bore fest to listen to and those nails are gross she has no taste in anything she be so excita to meet vogue at the partee she be wandering around taking it all in🙄🤦‍♀️
She never ever comes across as genuine. Her stories make me uneasy, actually.
She's wildly false and thick as bovril

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.