Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has the money to go on holidays with her mum and siblings. But doesn't have the funds to bring her own children away.
Delighted (for her, not the wee children) that no hotels took the bait for that massive beg and gifted her a free stay .
Those poor kids. They’re neglected. She’s a scumbag mother. Himself letting it go on is just as bad.

Your girl forked out 80k on that trashy wedding and hillbilly honeymoon that was a carcrash. Far from Insta worthy! This left the kids being taken on holidays to the mobile home, a place they’re dumped off most weeks during the summer anyways so the woman who give birth to them, can swan off. Hardly a holiday for them!

She can do the big woman act “taking my mother on holidays” craic but in reality it’s her getting away kid free again while they’re not only left at home, they’re separated from their parent again. They are young children who need so much minding and love not moody teenagers who want you gone anyways!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol there’s a link in another thread about all these free trips and free food needing to be declared! Grace is fucked, the kids won’t even get brought to free things now

So she has the money to go on holidays with her mum and siblings. But doesn't have the funds to bring her own children away.
Delighted (for her, not the wee children) that no hotels took the bait for that massive beg and gifted her a free stay .
What was she begging for

Reactions: 4
Content baby number 3 will happen.. maybe not straight away but 2023 there'll be an announcement.. I'd put money on it.
Frightening
Hi gals, long time no post. This right here makes me sick.

As I mentioned before I was awaiting cancer tests results after having my first baba while Grease was living her best life.

Long story sort the result came back as cancerous. A 1 in 50,000 type of placental cancer. Thankfully my baby is 100% perfect but I have to be monitored for 2 years and will most likely not have anymore children as the cancer could spread if I do.

Meanwhile this bleeping head will probably have a third just because.

Makes my blood boil as I would have loved at least two kids 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Ugh, her voice is actually starting to grate on me like nails on a blackboard (or chalk board to be PC 🙈)
She's the ultimate bore 😴

Reactions: 7
Lol there’s a link in another thread about all these free trips and free food needing to be declared! Grace is fucked, the kids won’t even get brought to free things now

What was she begging for
Even with the dodgy accountant, how in the HELL did they get a mortgage?

broker: and what about your income Greasy?

OU GeT A FOod hamper MoST Dayuiz. Begging for a Tourkey puddin one this week Jen got one so should be in the bag alriighhhh. Oh and oive a box of XS crop sets and cans of energy juice I got for free. Should I declare me box of impulse or whaaaa?

broker:
9F9DB4FC-C5B0-4706-A48B-4B0739CD3CA9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27

As I mentioned before I was awaiting cancer tests results after having my first baba while Grease was living her best life.

Long story sort the result came back as cancerous. A 1 in 50,000 type of placental cancer. Thankfully my baby is 100% perfect but I have to be monitored for 2 years and will most likely not have anymore children as the cancer could spread if I do.

I often think of your post and wondered how you got on. I'm so sorry this has happened. Look after yourself xx and if you ever want to rant or vent, the troll hotline (aka Grace's threads) is always open

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OK when she said family I assumed she was bringing her actual family as in her children! I seriously hope she's bringing them. I thought she might be doing it as Jen brought Carter..

Even with the dodgy accountant, how in the HELL did they get a mortgage?

broker: and what about your income Greasy?

OU GeT A FOod hamper MoST Dayuiz. Begging for a Tourkey puddin one this week Jen got one so should be in the bag alriighhhh. Oh and oive a box of XS crop sets and cans of energy juice I got for free. Should I declare me box of impulse or whaaaa?

broker:
View attachment 1769077
The poor broker, hoping she'd be a native English speaker. Unfortunately Grace is too thick to communicate coherently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Figured out who Greasy’s troll is.

Rob Kenny
The spoiler button reveal! How do you do these things Jazzbot 😄

Haven't seen Krispy in an age by the way, he's probably sick of her too. Resents her as he seems to be with the children more and her event opportunities are drying up. Nobody wants her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Jen took her by surprise with the Germany trip. She knew she was pissing off the next weekend without her kids and was snookered. She couldn't disappear for a whole weekend and post nothing. And most of all and this is this is the bit I love... She couldn't risk lying because Copenhagen markets are full of Irish people anyone could have spotted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sending you loads of healing hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also I think she was at Santa's House Express not "santa express" she called it??

OK when she said family I assumed she was bringing her actual family as in her children! I seriously hope she's bringing them. I thought she might be doing it as Jen brought Carter..
Your family are your husband and children. She has to be bringing her children. What Mother would leave their children out of a Christmas treat. Christmas is mainly a time for kids. Jen and her son had an amazing bonding weekend in Dusselldorf!

Reactions: 22
Whoever called it is right.

CAH HEEE (Cathy) the neighbour who takes pity on those left in the path of destruction Greasy leaves behind probably organised the Santa call out. Shocked if Grease even paid up her share.

Remember when Cathy called in when Grease dumped a BOOH load of rubbish into the hall after the wedding? She took pity and whisked the two kids off. Bet the wedding dress was in a ball in the middle of DAH.

Reactions: 9
Your family are your husband and children. She has to be bringing her children. What Mother would leave their children out of a Christmas treat. Christmas is mainly a time for kids. Jen and her son had an amazing bonding weekend in Dusselldorf!
Think it was a birthday present for her mams 70th. So defo going with mags & the brother 👀

Reactions: 13
Fantastic mother Grace is the mother who will leave her children at home 😡

Reactions: 10
I think what's really disgusting is how often Grace goes away without her kids. As a stand alone trip, a weekend to Xmas markets treating your mam is lovely..The same way going on honeymoon without your kids is fine, or going on a girls holiday is fine, or going on a couples weekend away is fine! All those things are perfectly fine as stand alone trips, and guaranteed any parent that did any of those without their kids would be spoiling the kids rotten the weekends before and after to make up for it...

But with Grace every single trip she plans is without the kids. It's like she will jump at any opportunity to leave them behind. It's all about Grace!!! Its awful! Oh but she's a "bleeping amazing mother" for bringing them to every freebie she gets gifted!

Reactions: 39
I think what's really disgusting is how often Grace goes away without her kids. As a stand alone trip, a weekend to Xmas markets treating your mam is lovely..The same way going on honeymoon without your kids is fine, or going on a girls holiday is fine, or going on a couples weekend away is fine! All those things are perfectly fine as stand alone trips, and guaranteed any parent that did any of those without their kids would be spoiling the kids rotten the weekends before and after to make up for it...

But with Grace every single trip she plans is without the kids. It's like she will jump at any opportunity to leave them behind. It's all about Grace!!! Its awful! Oh but she's a "bleeping amazing mother" for bringing them to every freebie she gets gifted!
I cannot believe she is not taking her kids. My nephew is getting married this summer and they are taking their little boy on the honeymoon. As they said rightly they have had their honeymoon. The little chap loves the sea. They could not bear to be parted from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.