Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GraceK99

Is the general consensus that she's been dropped by St. Pat's? I haven't seen anything to suggest she still holds that position/title 🤔
I agree that something is off, all isn't as cushty as it seems in Cihywest 😏🤫😅
Funfact.....
Since she became ambassador she hasn't liked one post on their Instagram

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I think what's really disgusting is how often Grace goes away without her kids. As a stand alone trip, a weekend to Xmas markets treating your mam is lovely..The same way going on honeymoon without your kids is fine, or going on a girls holiday is fine, or going on a couples weekend away is fine! All those things are perfectly fine as stand alone trips, and guaranteed any parent that did any of those without their kids would be spoiling the kids rotten the weekends before and after to make up for it...

But with Grace every single trip she plans is without the kids. It's like she will jump at any opportunity to leave them behind. It's all about Grace!!! Its awful! Oh but she's a "fucking amazing mother" for bringing them to every freebie she gets gifted!

I do follow her but im personally very content in my own life that i dont need to tear another woman to pieces over every little thing .
She does plenty to warrant being called out on .
But attacking her over going to a bloody work party is ridiclous . The children have another parent who im sure can cope for 1 night 🙄🙄

Wow.. passive aggressive much. I'm content too thanks, but grace is still an arsehole 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

nervousshock

VIP Member
Grace is an absoulute shocker of a mother. Neglectful AF imo and if she was a friend of mine I'd have to say it to her. Wouldn't be able to sleep at night otherwise. Anyone who knows me would say I'm a chilled out person when it comes to parenting and I'm sure if you dip in and out of this thread the constant criticism of her parenting comes off harsh. But it is ABSOUTELY DESERVED in Grace's case. If today was a once off few days away on her own to attend a Christmas party I'd see no issue. But she's CONSTANTLY gone. Constantly avoiding being with her kids when she has the luxury because of her job to be there ALOT for her kids. There are countless flights to London, I'm sure her hotel is covered for 2 nights so she runs off at the crack of dawn? Why not go on a mid morning flight after you've sent the kids off? I have to travel for real work and I do little things like that just so I'm there an extra nighttime or morning.

I refrained from commenting on this in the Dom thread because I could sense some hostility but it was suggested more than once, that Grease and Dom behave the same way but Grease is disliked in this thread more because of her looks and Dom gets a free pass from the Grease thread.

From my POV, I didn't follow Dom properly, she is so boring and addicted to seeking attention, I can't even get through a full story. But, yes, her USP is that she is a beautiful, polished looking girl and that is part and parcel of this job/industry and whether we like it to or not, IS part of the role. Brands want the look. Just like everyone can't be a supermodel. That's life! She can lean on her looks to cover up for other things.

Grease's USP should be relatability. Beaw-hee (beauty), parenting, fitness journey etc. I won't waste my time explaining how bad she is at her 'job'. We all know. But these are the USPs Grace should lean on to survive in the industry. Not only is she bad at the job itself, she's unlikeable, smug and totally out of touch and tone deaf in her communications.

They share the same narc traits and the same sneaky con artistry. But Dom will last longer as she has something to offer. Despite what a dose she is, she LOOKS the part and there is an effort that goes into paid work. She has no kids to use, abuse and neglect like Grease. Who can't do an organic story correct, not to mention a paid piece. She is a liability, she is a product killer and it's suicide to work with her.
I've no doubt if Dom had a baby they'd be all over the gram for cash too. But I genuinely see neglectful abuse from Grace as a mother.
I had my first baby in 2015, so grace appealed to me when she was pregnant with Sienna, and the breastfeeding uproar that occurred thereafter. I found her relatable, she was living with her mam in a very normal looking house. It was relatable and she was a good mother. She was chipping away with slimming world and she was looking phenomenal. Now she was still greedy and a liar and got caught out with a press drop she pretended she bought for her mother, advertising formula and advertising detox tea for losing weight. Then she moved into her new house, she got pregnant with Hayden and she didn’t bother with Sienna after that. I had my second baby in 2017 and there was no way I could have laid under her and napped when she napped when I had the other lad wrecking the place so I couldn’t relate to her at all, I found her very bizarre. It was almost like she could only parent one child, she was all about Hayden and completely ignored Sienna, and at times it was uncomfortable to watch. It was like she was jealous of her daughter. Now she seems to treat them as badly as each other.
Dom doesn’t come across as a particularly nice person but she comes across as a loyal friend and a good sister and a great auntie, she’s clean and polished looking. I don’t think grace has anything to be honest. She doesn’t come across likeable or loyal to anyone her own children included. She constantly snipes at other people like dom and mags. She doesn’t have any redeeming features

• Heart

SheStunned

She's definitely part of " that gang". But if Rob Kenny is the leader she's better off. A bigger wanker you would struggle to find.
I’d rather spend time in a monastery in pure silence then be in the same proximity of Rob Kenny - spare me he’s most fake person on the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Ok just on toy show, think I’ve the only kids in the country that don’t like it! Put it on last year, after ten minutes they asked me to turn it off. Maybe they were too young. 🤷‍♀️
Mine will watch half the Toy Show at the most then start rolling around the couch , I don’t buy into these stupid Toy show boxes, Toy Show pajamas and Pennys even had Toy Show big blankets it’s just a waste of money only to throw up a photo for the gram for likes. I’d rather spend the €60+ on Santa IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Wow!!! Ya know people say she has great body confidence but I would never and I mean never wear a dress like that with no bra and no shape wear and I'm a size 10. I still have bumps and lumps after 2 kids and I need some support. I guess it's about self respect and having pride in my appearance. There are 1,300 likes on that post. 1,300 people that must be absolute slobs if they think that's a good look. I'm gobsmacked. Her job is to influence people, the only thing she would influence me to do, is to not end up like her.

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
First of all: no she doesn't change her sheets weekly, we all remember few years back when there was food stains spilled on her bed for days but she has to say that so people can't question her being a fucking fantastic mother.
Second of all going on holidays with "my family" sounds hilarious from a 34 year old woman going with her siblings and mother. Newsflash, you're an adult who created 2 children, they are your family are you bringing them ? No, of course not. The kids never go anywhere.

That's the only reason she was in ALL weekend cos Krispy had to be let out. No feature of the Santa Express ? Just plodding along with the greedy hand outstretched as usual. For someone who films from the "minute they get up" she's fuck all content from all the freebies she gets.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I'm going to take one for the team and keep track of all her events/nights away for the month of December. It will be interesting to see what she actually does as 'work'.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Jaysus gals (and guys I'm sure!) - I really hate to mom-shame, cos we all know it can be a fecking difficult job and a break is necessary at times, but my god this one takes the absolutely biscuit! The fact that she seems so oblivious to her continuous absenteeism is shocking. She really needs to take stock of what is actually important in life and stop treating her children like they are a job-share with Kips.

Grinds my gears when I think of friends who would currently give their right arm to be blessed with a child....

Also, I see her 'bessie mate' Lydia Millen is getting absolutely roasted over on TikTok for her inability to read the room during a cost of living crisis.... Grace isn't the only one who doesn't live in reality!

• Heart

Foggy

Chatty Member
She's actually just like a lodger renting out a room (the office). She has her own key, comes and goes as she pleases and spends a few hours a month with her housemates.

Reactions: 37

themongey

Chatty Member
I’m a man and a dad (who has travelled extensively for actual work!), I’m happy to admit I’m attacking her.

She is a sham in everything she does, this is just another example of it.

Best of luck to her, she might as well enjoy it while it lasts as by the looks of things it’s already starting to dry up for her. Thank god!

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I always read from where I last read too. Except around the time of her wedding I was skipping so many pages trying to keep up 😂
Ah the wedding, those were good times 🤣🤣🤣 I recall one day in the wedding times, I read her thread in the morning, came back 3 hours later and I had 23 pages to catch up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Work Christmas party

what work

you don’t work

are you talking about them posts you put up every 2nd day? With grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes or just lazy using the wrong words completing

or is it the posts with that gym gear which is 2 sizes to small for you?

Or better yet the one of you just drinking from a bottle and not explaining what the proxy thing does

• Heart

Park73

She’s going to the ‘work’ Christmas party , knew she wouldn’t miss that

• Angry

Pepea

Loving Jen's story there now about being a mam and not been able to go to events! 🤣🤣🤣 Actually lists out what she does. Grease take note!

• Heart