Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus they are staying in a couple suite with an exposed bath and shower now that really is pathetic. Mother of god. I actually don't know who is worse 🤪 still waiting for my chat 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That's why she was shopping in Penny's.... Doms plus 1 at a Penny's event tonight..... desspperatteeee to get noticed by their PR....
And a lovely romantic suite for the 2 of them tonight 😂
What the hell does Dom see in her? Makes you feel Dom is exactly the same only a prettier version like do none of them read here and think these guys are right 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Oh Jesus they are staying in a couple suite with an exposed bath and shower now that really is pathetic. Mother of god. I actually don't know who is worse 🤪 still waiting for my chat 😅
I was waiting for someone to say something about that. I know grace has a hell of a lot of body confidence but would she really shower or have a bath in front of her friend or am I just being a prude? So she's been to the gym and not showered and gone out for the night will she even shower in the morning before she leaves?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
DimDom watching Greasy take a dump. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So Grace is definitely the tag along! No shame this one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell does Dom see in her? Makes you feel Dom is exactly the same only a prettier version like do none of them read here and think these guys are right 🤷‍♀️
Availability, she needs someone to come along and asks Grace because she is single and has no kids so she is usually free... Oh, wait!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So another night away from the family. Jesus, I’m single and no kids and I don’t get away as much as she does (not trying to mom shame, every mom deserves her me time and to get away occasionally, but this one is living as if she’s flirty, fun and fancy free!)
Would this even be classed as work? She’s the tag along for someone else’s work.

Do we think Grace is that type of friend that, when you’re out for a meal with a couple of friends and the restaurant says they can’t split the bill and so the bill is charged to one card, and Grace says ‘I’ll send what I owe to you on Revolut’ but never does? She strikes me as that person.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Need to do a count of when she is at home to put her kids to bed per week. I'd say max two out of 7 each week. If she was working that would be one thing but in the last week it was a wedding, yoga on two nights a night out and hotel stay so all voluntary. That's after her kids are shipped off every day too. She should be utterly ashamed of herself she is a terrible mother. She randomly babysits no parenting at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Availability, she needs someone to come along and asks Grace because she is single and has no kids so she is usually free... Oh, wait!!??
She has sisters what about them that would be easier on the eye! Can’t make them out at all

Reactions: 7
She just makes dom look so much hotter because grace is a mess next to her

Ms Trunchbull and Ms Honey take pennys, hope nobody has pigtails near by

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow her sitting there on the sofa while Dom gives the room tour!
How things have changed! Dom has well and truly eclipsed Grace!

Can she not see how far she has fallen!

Any excuse not to be at home!
Toy shoe tomorrow night, so no doubt the kids were be buzzing with excitement in the morning .. but there mother won't be there ( agsin) as she is choosing to go to an event she probably wasn't even actually invited to.

Not mam shaming... no kids here...but Christ even by now, in her 30s, surely you'd be sick of going out constantly! That's what your 20s are for!

Reactions: 30
Thread title : Taking a dump in front of Dom, Im a f***ing FANASTIC MOM
The only question is which one will get pink eye first?

That unwashed black hoody has been all over Dublin this week. Beaches, brunches and gyming. More likely to get infected off that!

Wow her sitting there on the sofa while Dom gives the room tour!
How things have changed! Dom has well and truly eclipsed Grace!

Can she not see how far she has fallen!

Any excuse not to be at home!
Toy shoe tomorrow night, so no doubt the kids were be buzzing with excitement in the morning .. but there mother won't be there ( agsin) as she is choosing to go to an event she probably wasn't even actually invited to.

Not mam shaming... no kids here...but Christ even by now, in her 30s, surely you'd be sick of going out constantly! That's what your 20s are for!
Does Greasy see herself as some sort of manager now?

Pretty ridiculous that a married mother of two can drop everything midweek to stay over in a hotel in the same city with her mate.
You never see Jen being that person and you'd fully expect her to be more likely to do that.

Sure she said that she only got pregnant with Hayden as she was struggling to lose the weight from Sienna
What kind of logic is that?

Oh wait we're talking about Greasy. Made perfect sense in her brain.

I just saw the body suit with the skimpy gusset & it brought back memories of when Grace would come on and give TMI about her thrush issues🤢
Shocked she didn't go with that outfit. Low punging revealing, probably backless. It's very Greasy and a squished foof for de nigh to top it off.
She must have found something more cut off and revealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That new reel she has up- could well be wrong but I wouldn’t say all the products she showed were luxury ones? Surely you can buy most of those brands in a supermarket, decent chemist etc? Though this is the girl that was jumping about like a buffoon in a park all over herbal essences 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh God she’s so dirty and scruffy looking. The big greedy hand grabbing the Prosecco. 🤢Dom probably invited Grace along cos she knows she’s a has been and it could be a subtle way of rubbing her nose in it - or if she’s being nice and is maybe hoping she’ll get a gig or something out of it? Dom doesn’t open her mouth when she talks and with the teeth looks like she’d burst you for lookin’ ah her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dom into the whatsapp chat: Huns, 2 dinners are included in my press stay on Thursday night. Know it's probably not suitable but if anyone would like to join me, it's there.

0.000000001 seconds later without having to check with anyone or let the others take a turn this time:

Grease: OIL TAKE EH DOM IS IT A 3 COURSE YEA? I'LL HOP INTO DE BED WITH YOUSE TOO IT'LL SURELY BE A DOUBLE. GIRLY NIGH OVER OI COULD DO WITH A NIGH AWAY. DO YOUSE GET A VENDING MACHINE VOUCHER? WHA TIME IS DE BREAKFAST COULD WE SLEEP IN TILL 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.