Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Had to laugh at her saying she vomited after the soup. Wouldn’t be anything to do with you deep throating a penguin bar no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Sheepish

More like
New thread suggestion:

FACE by Grace won't wax her ronnie, not for love nor money.

(Emphasis on Face as she only does the one same look over and over 😁)
More like Face by Grace won’t wax her ronnie, not for love but probably for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I'm sure he doesn't know how she is, maybe he's better off not knowing. He sounds like a gem. I hope people see it and buy from him. It breaks my heart too, seeing somebody good, somebody that clearly loves his job, struggling💞
I know a lot of people on here are mad to to boycott people that gift bloggers. And when you see Grace getting all tye stuff from Arnotts etc i see why.

But lets give Gerry his dues,hes the owner of a little flower stall and is (from what i gather, please correct me if im wrong) probably not social media savvy (sounds to be an older man). His business seems to be on its knees and he gave her some flowers for a bit of exposure. He doesmt know what shes like and he shes perceived. And flowers are pershable, they get thrown out if theyre not sold.

I dunno i get it with bigger companies that have matketing teams and money coming out their ears, but thats not what we're dealing with here

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Maryland

Fbg #16 thread suggestion

Won't wax me tache, gotta gaf fulla trash, creahe some content for de cash, will give anythin a bash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Madamex

VIP Member
The house is clean because the cleaners were in. Thats why she had to take Hayden out for three hours. I'd put money on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Gawkin

Am I the only one that just burst out laughing at her on her stories this morning? 😂 I have never in my life seen someone so delusional. Like she needs serious help.
How many times did she say "I don't want to be preaching". Bit fucking late for that hunzo isn't it when people like you are the reason we're all going back into lockdown with your DVD nights and dinners and massages and god knows what else 😂😂
And please the 7 washing bags 😂😂😂 its absolutely hilarious a 32 year old woman (and krispy kips) cant keep on top of her washing with no job i just cant 😂 she reckons she has a sweating problem aswell? Imagine the STINK in that gaf 😂 Shrek and Fiona in a fucking swamp of a house give me strength

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Tea&Chats

Is she trying to be relatable after the coffee machine saga by repeating that she struggled to pay her mortgage when Mr Tayto lost his job?

Struggling is not going out for free meals, getting hundreds of € a day worth of cosmetics, food, perfume etc. Its not going for paid for meditation classes, aura cleansing, acupuncture, dressing your kids in Dr. Marten boots and brand name clothes. Its not going for free suit fittings with prestigious brands, being followed around by a personal camera man and pretending youre a Penneys hun because they give you free clothes.

Struggling is not knowing if you can afford to send your kids to creche while you work full time, its not knowing if your job is stable or whether you are being let go. Its not knowing if your rent will be paid this month or deciding which of your bills you can afford to pay this month. Its being vulnerable to covid but your employer wants you back in the office but you can't because of your illness which may mean you will be let go or have to leave your job.

Get a grip Grace. You need to practice what you preach before you tell others how to act during this pandemic you absolute dirtbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

HawTEA

Lads as ye know I’m out of a job as previously mentioned due to my industry going bust. I’m having some bad fucking days and some are better than others and some I can’t even get up to brush my teeth waking up in sweats of terror in the middle of the night but dya know what I haven’t done? Told the whole of my Instagram how I’m fucking struggling as I know they’re equally struggling with their own shit. Monday I got up early and looked after a 2 and a half year old and I’ve some amount of respect for you mammies between nappies, brekkie, cleaning, hoovering and dessert made by 11am I was shattered but the house was spotless, how this lazy good for nothing bitch can shit and bitch and moan, not do a fucking wash, not wash herself and cry the poor mouth but she’s all smiles stuffing her gob with free food? Grace, you’re on here everyday, will ye have a cry for me while you’re at it? I don’t have the time between applying for jobs and trying to keep myself sane. And suck my fucking hairy willy, my house is covered in crystals and incense & I’ve a singing bowl at my disposal, is that all I need? And some me time? That piece of lard doesn’t deserve the title of mother, you huns out getting up 24/7, 365 for your tiny humans, dealing with tantrums, teething, running houses, cooking, cleaning AND some holding down careers too? You’re my fucking heroes, I’ll buy whatever products you lot endorse, whatever services you super heroes recommend.
sorry for the outrageous rant but I’m hormonal and after the bank holiday weekend with a 3 month old and 2.5 year old Ive a new bigger respect for the mammies keeping this country going especially right now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Gawkin

After that screenshot she shared on her story the other day about the Instagram algorithm, begging for engagement to fund her lazy lavish lifestyle, I thought I'd do a bit of digging.
She's constantly saying she supports small businesses, gives to charity weekly, blabla we all know the rest of her bullshit. I was thinking nah, this wagon is far too selfish for any of the above and I was right.
She's ba for pieta house yet won't even give them a follow! Charlotte Tilbury, although not a small business, they have gifted her stuff recently, she doesn't even follow.
There's a few examples of that kind of stuff but what bothers me most is the smaller businesses. There's a carpet company that have a photo of sienna on their grid standing on the stairs in her house and advertising their carpet. She couldn't even have the decency to like the photo of her own daughter or follow this page that obviously gifted her the carpet or discounted it. It's fucked up.
Further down on her tagged photos there's ones of Hayden. Again small businesses selling bibs And other baby accessories. Not even a like, on a photo of her own son. Her kids are simply just an accessory of her business.
So not only is she grabbing all these freebies from all these different businesses and doing a shocking job of advertising them, she won't even help THEM beat the Instagram algorithm with a simple like or comment. She's disgusting. I've never seen selfishness or greed like it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Lalaland1985

The dolly Parton books she has up, the whole idea of this program was dolly Parton never had many books growing up and she wanted children to have a library of there own by the age of 5, the program would be targeted at disadvantaged areas for people who genuinely cannot afford the books, she is a hungry fuck to be taking these, an absolute scabby fuckin greedy cow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
the BFG guide to being a lady.
theres a book there.
chapter 1 - how to swallow (a timtam)
chapter 2 - infected gee
chapter 3 - my pussy (loki)
chapter 4 - meeeee sooooo shits
chapter 5 - how not to photoshop sorry I mean bevelled mirror
chapter 6- weekly self care (excludes showering and washing hair)
chapter 7 - TMI as per usual
Chapter 8 - Greed
chapter 9 - how not to reduce your contacts
chapter 10 - Chewtorials for the same crap look over and over again
Chapter 11 - how to lose 3 stone eating free fatty foods
chapter 12 - hypochondriac
chapter 13 to chapter 99 - me time

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Emermarie

‘I’ve never been allergic to anything’ ....

Work , work , house cleaning , minding your own kids ... work ... work ...

did I mention work !! What a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
GRACE. I am going to boil it down very simple for you. Last time around and they ARE talking about this AGAIN, they CANCELLED KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS. If you can't get a fucking KIDNEY you shouldn't be getting fucking REIKI. YOU QUEEN BULLSHITTER.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58