Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the reputable reiki places I know have had to close.. how is she allowed stay open... and when anyone questions grace its oh caroline flack.. leave grace alone

Oh do one Karen... ffs

Think I better go asleep ha.. in the horrors
Are you telling me to do one just because I answered a question?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the type of thick twit we are up against during this pandemic. “Hospitals aren’t even busy” how about we give your mam covid and throw her on a ventilator then tell us hospitals aren’t busy and reiki is Essential you braindead moron ☺

View attachment 289003
An absolute bleeping Moran to say that, this is the type of thick that follows grace and defends her at all costs, appointments cancelled, and frontline staff being pushed to breaking point and you have this idiot with that ridiculous comment.

Reactions: 15
So people are saying they've had their reiki sessions cancelled but Jen's place is still operating🤔. Strange.
Has anyone actually had reiki, wondering of it is actually helpful with MH. I know experts Ellen is in to it. But doesn't shite on about it as much as Gracey Poo.

Reactions: 7
The best part is the person who mentioned Caroline Flack has just said "get over yourself and cop on" coz someone made a valid point... Not a very kind comment now is it 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So people are saying they've had their reiki sessions cancelled but Jen's place is still operating🤔. Strange.
Has anyone actually had reiki, wondering of it is actually helpful with MH. I know experts Ellen is in to it. But doesn't shite on about it as much as Gracey Poo.
Reiki is amazing! I get it done regularly and I can definitely feel it in myself when I need to get it done again.

An absolute bleeping Moran to say that, this is the type of thick that follows grace and defends her at all costs, appointments cancelled, and frontline staff being pushed to breaking point and you have this idiot with that ridiculous comment.
Honestly bleeping infuriating seeing this tit. I have friends and family that are guards/nurses/doctors and ffs they are struggling to cope and then you have this sociopath thinking it’s grand to go get a fake healing from some scrubber in the woods 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the type of thick twit we are up against during this pandemic. “Hospitals aren’t even busy” how about we give your mam covid and throw her on a ventilator then tell us hospitals aren’t busy and reiki is Essential you braindead moron ☺

View attachment 289003
Grace doesn't need to justify her aolts. Wft is aolts?

698D34B8-2C52-4CD2-8F33-E8129E0B5A7B.jpeg

had to do it. What a bleeping gobshite

Been reported 😂 and can’t post anymore. That thing can dish out all the shite but can’t take any of it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
"Hospitals aren’t even that busy" Wtf?!! Is she in every hospital counting every patient or something?! What a ludicrous and ridiculous statement to make . I can’t believe what I just read 🙄 Mother of god 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
"Hospitals aren’t even that busy" Wtf?!! Is she in every hospital counting every patient or something?! What a ludicrous and ridiculous statement to make . I can’t believe what I just read 🙄 Mother of god 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬
No no sure hold on Leo is telling us it’s not that serious and the flu is down 95% on last year we are all to wake up 😂 get the tin foil hats out ladies the aliens are coming will be her next comment .. my too stupid to insult comment was reported too unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus your one foxy whatever her name is turned fairly quick for someone spouting on about saying nothing and just scrolling past

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.