Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling us. She HAS to be. Most hypocritical thing I’ve read, she has repeatedly kicked frontline workers in the teeth for a bit of me time. She should hang her head in shame, but she doesn’t give a bollocks.
Inspired by Donald Trump throw enough tit at a wall and some of it will stick. Some followers will believe her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s trolling us. She HAS to be. Most hypocritical thing I’ve read, she has repeatedly kicked frontline workers in the teeth for a bit of me time. She should hang her head in shame, but she doesn’t give a bollocks.

If she gave a flying f**k about frontline workers, she could have donated one of her many coffee machines, one of her massages, one of her free meals, one of her free bags of washing, anything at all, to someone on the frontline as a gesture, which could have gained her free publicity and new followers, as a good news story, all for free, as she didn't even pay for it in the first place.

If she cared for small Irish businesses, she could have paid for any of the many freebies she's been given, and promoted them for free instead. That would also be great p.r. and a good news story.

So her post is all just lip service, trying to jump on the bandwagon for all the lockdown talk today.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All the rage I’m feeling from this thread is the same rage I had ages ago and I’m glad her dirty skanger nasty witch antics are coming to light and yep I’m glad she’s losing contracts. As said her, she’s not bleeping struggling in the slightest.
But it’s starting to eat at me over the thrush.....both of the cancelled weddings in the one friend group....the philandering........has Krispy got a dirty willy too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she getting very posh all of a sudden finishing off all her words and pronouncing all her t’s😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s almost like she’s only now realised there’s a pandemic and a lockdown, seven months after everybody else.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I swear to god the bloggers of Ireland are putting business owners into a recession quicker than covid!!! They’re all spouting “support local / small businesses” yet they’re there with bells on for the freebies!! I’d say grabby grace is as tight as a ducks arse

Reactions: 36
Grace I’ll tell you what you suffer from . You suffer from a condition called -Lazy Farticus . I could go on, but right now I’m too wrecked because of having to work all day until 8pm , not 8hr shifts ... 10 to 12hr shifts , people asking me to do things that I couldn’t do because they were impossible to do and a toddler here as well , on top of doing all the wash up and clothes washing on my 15 min break! Piss off with your treatments and head massage , YOU ARE NOT IN THE REAL WORLD GRACE! Absolutely make me sick , you and a few others .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lazy sloth woman...greedy to the core, stuffing her face with free food, cluttering up her gaf with free shite, cant even do her washing and send the kids away to creche when they both sat at home on their expanding arses....influence culture needs to end, her life is beyond ridiculous, she needs a real job....lazy lazy greedy woman with her head so far up her own arse she cant understand why threads like this exist...if u had a real job youd get a performance review every year....consoder this your performance review hun...and youve failed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Its horrible. Wouldnt do a thing for anyone.she has no idea how to dress
I get serious picnic blanket vibes off the bloody Jacket, the actual state of it, I wouldn't wear it up to the farm 😂 and the fecking bag looks as bad like she has it absolutely BATE across her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AD18AE07-3E4D-4ABA-B2BA-61F5B1F8B533.jpeg

Sausage finger Sally.

She’s REALLY pissed me off today 😂 preaching about how we all need to be responsible....... WE?!?! YOU NEED TO GO HOME AND HAVE A GOOD HARD LOOK IN YOUR BEVELLED MIRROR HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And actually yano what annoyed me more than anything in her stories today, her on about how her mam is by herself and the government is letting someone who is alone mix with another family member/family unit ( I think it's a great idea all round to be fair) but she was like oh Mags already claimed her but Grace was like no I wanted her!!! As if your mother is a possession, the little brat she only wants the poor mother around to do all the housework for her and look after the children so she can go on up to the room and stare at a candle for 3 hours! I'd think the mother is getting sick of her dung, I know if it was my mam she would tell me to Cop the duck on and get a grip on reality for duck sake!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.