Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure If it’s been said already but looks to me like she is setting herself up for some sort of Covid work. That’s what they are all at. LLL is the same, all of a sudden so worried and talking about it when they haven’t given a tit up until there was talk of a big government payment!
Shes a disgrace, out in Skechers with her Covid symptoms for free shoes and now she’s preaching to the rest of us! duck off Grabby!
I defo agree with you about LLL ( I’m normally on her thread, hence my name lol ) she was away in Limerick taking photos with no mask on, taking the absolute piss, now she’s all about “ we are all in this together “ She’s another grabber who thinks she’s untouchable, shame on the whole lot of them.

Reactions: 15
Grace your guh be in tatters after tha !
Christ I'm not the better of those photos. I don't watch her stories and they are why.
Anyone see Jens journeys stories. She's going on about not seeing her reiki person (not the zen freak) because she's not allowed to practise. Wonder was it a dig at zenny thinking she is 'essential'.

Reactions: 30
I’m literally only sitting down now after the busiest day ever. Said I’d check in on the lump to see what she got up to today only to see her literally inhale a chocolate bar.
She needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s really enjoying all the comments and things being said about her like she said the zen stuff is making her feel so much better about everything so she taking the piss in annoying us all not sure what the soloution isn maybe not to watch or comment here as she playing us all🤨

Reactions: 4
how did she know it was the soup that made her sick and not the
Chocolate , the doughnuts, the triple cheese loaf and god knows what else.
Also so much for the “me time “ once a week...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Like not that I gave a shite about her “beloved mushroom soup” but wouldn’t it be smart to maybe try it without the meeeeeee sooooo paste

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to laugh at her saying she vomited after the soup. Wouldn’t be anything to do with you deep throating a penguin bar no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
the BFG guide to being a lady.
theres a book there.
chapter 1 - how to swallow (a timtam)
chapter 2 - infected gee
chapter 3 - my pussy (loki)
chapter 4 - meeeee sooooo shits
chapter 5 - how not to photoshop sorry I mean bevelled mirror
chapter 6- weekly self care (excludes showering and washing hair)
chapter 7 - TMI as per usual
Chapter 8 - Greed
chapter 9 - how not to reduce your contacts
chapter 10 - Chewtorials for the same crap look over and over again
Chapter 11 - how to lose 3 stone eating free fatty foods
chapter 12 - hypochondriac
chapter 13 to chapter 99 - me time

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
theres a book there.
chapter 2 - infected gee
Chapter 8 - Greed

Have I missed anything?
Chapter 14 - how to pawn off your kids
Chapter 15 - how to fake anxihee
Chapter 15 - how to make every situation about you

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grace your guh be in tatters after tha !
Nice shot of the 500000 chins there ! Ah sure look eating a tam tam she will be down half a stone by tomorrow !! She literally never stops stuffing her mouth ! She is the only blogger I follow that non stop shows you her eating !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh my god my eyes I cant unsee that Igtv jesus christ , hand down the sweaty boobs and then to her face 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine doing an ad... and getting paid... and you cant even make yourself presentable and use one of your millions of gifted nail polishes.. she looks scruffy in that video mother of christ I'm cringing 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

theres a book there.
chapter 2 - infected gee
Chapter 8 - Greed

Have I missed anything?
I particularly like chapter 13-99

😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If Grace gets taxpayers money from the government to tell us to stay at home I’ll be onto Joe Duffy. Grace has more close contacts in a single week than I’ve had in months and that’s no exaggeration.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.