Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would 100% show if she did any quality time with sienna. She doesn’t she it because she doesn’t do it. She got that gifted story box thing that does the reading for sienna so she doesn’t even read to her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Image of Tom selleck.

I double dare someone to comment on the powerscourt springs about zen Jen's husband. Bet they don't know about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meditation tonight, then yoga, then journaling. Like I just find it all so false and forced. Trying to fit into a niche that’s just NOT HER!!!! I don’t believe a bit of it.
I’m pretty sure she said in the Pieta House interview with Karen Koster that she doesn’t journal 🤔

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine got into the whole crystals, yoga wellness shite a few years ago. Those people are PAINFUL to listen to. Do your yoga, grand but shut the duck up, just shut up, do they realise they sound like absolute bell ends talking about crystals and tit. And the wellness in the woods? Ah duck offff. Go camping. Go hiking. There’s your bleeping wellness. I can’t wear that shite at all.
I am into all that spirituality , the moom and anything hippie 😂 but i just do my own thing. I dont buy into it because if its a genuine path your on,money shouldnt come into it. I hug trees i pick up rocks and stones that i find i make potions that i feel are right ,grace is a cardboard wannabe . She forces something that isnt coming naturally just so she will have a niche and stand out. She can sage herself all she wants but if her intentions arent pure she may aswell be pissing into the wind. The greed contradicts everything shes tring to portray , genuine happiness and peace comes from within not from a house full of free tat and an attic bursting at the seama with shite

• Heart
Reactions: 40
GRACE. I am going to boil it down very simple for you. Last time around and they ARE talking about this AGAIN, they CANCELLED KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS. If you can't get a bleeping KIDNEY you shouldn't be getting bleeping REIKI. YOU QUEEN BULLSHITTER.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She def doesn’t do any activities with Sienna because she would show it, she always says when Hayden is napping Si goes to her room to play alone 😢😢 and she goes has her me time 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yoga!!??? Is there a couch pose I've never heard of, because that's the only position Grace is ever in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is throwing water out of a sinking ship with a timble when there is a bleeping gaping hole in the side of the boat!! She’s going overkill on all this alternative stuff without looking at the basics. Her lifestyle and lack of purpose is 90% of her problems. Get a job, parent your children, set a routine where you and your partner keep on top of the household chores, exercise a few times a week, eat well like 80% of the time and limit your social media. She will notice a massive massive difference! Then by all means add in your Reiki, mindfulness and acupuncture if you feel it helps but you have to get the basics right. Yeah she will probably be exhausted like the rest of us but the satisfaction of what she achieved will be worth it. What does she achieve on a daily basis? Her lack of purpose is her problem!! Why is NOBODY (family, friends, therapist, acupuncturist etc) in her life telling her this.

Reactions: 48
Was she not meant to go wedding dress shopping at the end of September?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah but she wants to be down from her current “size 14” probably to a size 10 for the wedding dress....just needs few more bags of haribo and couple more oah milk flah whiyhs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes but she was locked in in Dublin with restrictions and then they all closed as well due to Dublin moving to level 4.5 or whatever level !i wonder what she will do on the day of the wedding to photo shop / filter herself to look slimmer I doubt anyone will be allowed have phones ! She will only want a curated and contrived image to go out ..

Ah but she wants to be down from her current “size 14” probably to a size 10 for the wedding dress....just needs few more bags of haribo and couple more oah milk flah whiyhs
[/QUOTE
As I said her body is a temple ... temple bar .. few more free doughnuts and more jellies- more cheese boards .. and she will be the size of a timble - ah gruffolo

Reactions: 2
Zen Jens husband is in prison he killed someone drunk driving and didn’t stop. She met Grace at a mother and baby group and asked her to be her birthing partner and the babies godmother since then it’s all she talks about and her older friends aren’t around anymore
Just to be very clear, it was a proven hit and run, but as he didn’t stay at the scene & his father reported him the next day, it’s impossible to bring a charge against him for drink driving as he was not breathalysed at the scene. He received a 20 month sentence last December

• Angry
Reactions: 16
That's the note she got with the gifted skincare .

'Hold onto this gift or pay it forward '

Both her and tignam didnt show or mention that bit.. they are both greedy fucks excuse my language 🖕
Wouldn’t expect anything else from her the greasy greedy witch, if she addresses it which she probably won’t, she’ll make up some story about how just because she didn’t show or say she was giving it away doesn’t mean she wasn’t.. yeah right you self centred cow you are keeping it to stack beside all your other skin care, Lancôme, Clairins, Elizabeth Arden and the list goes on.. I can imagine her opening her cabinets last thing at night and looking at all her free clutter and going to bed with a big smile on her face dreaming of all her free shite she’s just so greedy Iv never seen anything like it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What does that mean tho I don’t get it 🙈😂
If you mean my message it means she forgot to mention or maybe suggest that she would give it to someone or do a competition. She has excessive amounts of gifted skincare...
Its like the smyths voucher that she kept when all other blaggers gave theirs away x

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t expect anything else from her the greasy greedy witch, if she addresses it which she probably won’t, she’ll make up some story about how just because she didn’t show or say she was giving it away doesn’t mean she wasn’t.. yeah right you self centred cow you are keeping it to stack beside all your other skin care, Lancôme, Clairins, Elizabeth Arden and the list goes on.. I can imagine her opening her cabinets last thing at night and looking at all her free clutter and going to bed with a big smile on her face dreaming of all her free shite she’s just so greedy Iv never seen anything like it
Same story with the Smyths voucher! The compliment slip said keep or give as a prize but Gracey needed a new baby seat for Hayden so she kept it

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Same story with the Smyths voucher! The compliment slip said keep or give as a prize but Gracey needed a new baby seat for Hayden so she kept it
Oh I remember well, that’s when her true colours really started to show, it was when the mask was starting to slip now the mask is well and truly on the ground trampled on by her big feet!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.