Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so much I want to say about this skanger but I'll just end up getting myself riled up so ill stick to one point... you didn't get poxy bangs you got a few short layers at the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And the witch in the woods is allowed to stay open in all this...and you’re allowed to travel over the 5km to get there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And the witch in the woods is allowed to stay open in all this...and you’re allowed to travel over the 5km to get there 🤦🏼‍♀️
"witch in the woods" 😂

Made me think of this film and Grace off to her zany sessions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How far up Denise’s hole is she, how many times did she mention Denise and small businesses. She still wouldn’t shout any out tho the miserable cow

Reactions: 15
How far up Denise’s hole is she, how many times did she mention Denise and small businesses. She still wouldn’t shout any out tho the miserable cow
And the girl is in there getting her hair done for free! While her heart is breaking for small businesses. Give me a break.

Reactions: 34
She isn’t essential. She shouldn’t be staying open.
if she stays open hopefully she gets fined.

Reactions: 23
How on earth is she classed as an essential service...the same could be said for any salon offering massage and reflexology etc...that is the biggest load of tit I have ever heard. Salons closing their doors again and she’s allowed to open?? She’s an absolute charlatan

Reactions: 30
Eh I’m sorry Grace, you do something for yourself once a week as part of your self care 🙄 ffs we may add amnesia to the anxiety and thrush on her long list of ailments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She isn’t essential. She shouldn’t be staying open.
if she stays open hopefully she gets fined.
Where has it been stated that she’s staying open? I know many in her “business” who have closed and are only offering phone/zoom services.

Reactions: 6
How in the name of god can she be talking about reflexology as her ‘me’ time?!!!!!!!
she’s so deluded, she has nothing but me time, nails, hair, back massages. U.N.B.E.L.I.V.A.B.L.E :mad:

Reactions: 14
Where has it been stated that she’s staying open? I know many in her “business” who have closed and are only offering phone/zoom services.
Apparently she’s got confirmation from hse that she’s essential for mental health reasons..Tis on her stories 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apparently she’s got confirmation from hse that she’s essential for mental health reasons..Tis on her stories 🙄🙄
This is very worrying if her “services” are classed as essential.

Reactions: 13
thats utter bollocks, I'm so angry, my gym have been super super strict on everything, they're letting in less than they're allowed, checking temps, giving everyone bottles and wipes to clean equipment, and literally standing on the floor making sure people behave.
I'm now not allowed do my 1 to 1 training with my PT, ( some days it's the first place I talk to an adult all day) but that absolute charlatan with her snake oil shite can stay open? Again she's not even on the Reiki Ireland page....

Reactions: 47
I find that very hard to believe but they keep gyms closed. Doesn't make sense
It’s a pure joke is what it is!
And I’m sure gracey will find time in her ever busy schedule to be there at any opportunity!

Reactions: 12
thats utter bollocks, I'm so angry, my gym have been super super strict on everything, they're letting in less than they're allowed, checking temps, giving everyone bottles and wipes to clean equipment, and literally standing on the floor making sure people behave.
I'm now not allowed do my 1 to 1 training with my PT, ( some days it's the first place I talk to an adult all day) but that absolute charlatan with her snake oil shite can stay open? Again she's not even on the Reiki Ireland page....
It's so unfair... the gym I go to has been so careful.. zero cases...
And now they've up close... but she can stay open ..😔

Reactions: 22
That bleeping preach about standing together and do what we can bla bla! Sorry grace maybe if People like you didn’t have bleeping every Tom dick and Harry over for “dvd nights” and dinner nights then we Wouldnt be in this situation!!!! And then banging on about they were in a hard situation with Chris losing his job, yet ya can still go get these bleeping treatments once a week, get take out coffees despite having 3 bleeping coffee machines and get your year worth of laundry done rather than doing it yourself, don’t fuxking cry on as if your in a bad financial position when ya can carry on doing things some of us would cal luxuries! She’s literally having a laugh!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.