Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
i was going to buy from them as well but charging nine euro for postage in Ireland is a rip off when loads of companies are now offering free postage. You can buy the stuff on amazon much cheaper
Yes .. was only doing it to support irish but wouldn’t bother now .. so annoying

Reactions: 1

Anynews.

VIP Member
Im still laughing over the fact grace said shes goin to try and do 1 thing a wk as me time.. so far this wk its a healing, hairdressers, Halloween shopping (childless), reflexology, b&q (childless), planting flowers, meditation, therapy and a stroll in the park to look at colours and listen to the sounds. My me time was doing the dunnes shop with just 1 child this wk 🥳🥳
I couldn’t get in to mind to do my weekly shop queues forming at 3pm!!

Oh my god my eyes I cant unsee that Igtv jesus christ , hand down the sweaty boobs and then to her face 🙈
Vom in my mouth.

Would she not do her nails before filming the VL tan advert. Her first job for them and her fingers all up in the screen, she has no self pride or care for her appearance. This is paid work!!!!
And the filthy hair

Has she a filter on that video, no way she’s 16 stone in that video. The hands and face are getting more swollen but her body is shrinking... 🤔

Tea&Chats

I want to buy some furniture for my nieces playroom for Christmas & her birthday and someone recommended Lucy & me but looking at their site I’m thinking that it could be the same company that gives her everything for free? Am I right?
certainly won’t be spending nearly €400 if it is the same company
Yeah it is.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I didn’t use the file a complaint option. I used the query option but I figured it’s the same thing and I had a lot of questions

And a reusable keepcup! 🙄 Bear are as bad as Grace now.
Either option will do, once it’s brought to their attention that’s all that matters

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She’s trolling us. She HAS to be. Most hypocritical thing I’ve read, she has repeatedly kicked frontline workers in the teeth for a bit of me time. She should hang her head in shame, but she doesn’t give a bollocks.

When did she do it once to do it again ???

I must have missed that post 👀 it does she mean one single day not once a lockdown or restriction period since

Hypocritical lazy freebie grabbing excuse for a woman