Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine the idea of a giveaway doesn’t even enter her mind!! She gets so much and gives nothing. Oh but she gives loads away “privately”.. as if! If she gave anything away for free we’d all know about it as a result of her climbing onto the roof of her house and screaming it so everyone knew about it 🤪😂

I don’t really follow many “influencers” anymore as they are draining, but do they all do as small amount of giveaways as Grace does or..?..?
I think very few do giveaways compared to how much they are all given

Reactions: 9
ffs

I am horrendously claustrophobic and suffer with anxiety. Masks make me anxious and feel like I can’t breathe, but guess what? I still wear mine coz I’m not a selfish prick. I don’t make a big deal about it either
They induce motherfucker bastard hot flushes for me - so much so that I have to sit in the car for ages with the cold air on full blast

As for me reels and me Halloween Harry Bo magic, away and shite

Reactions: 7
She has to have anxiety from all that clutter she has! Everywhere there WAS a surface is now covered in freebies! Drink cart - rammed, bathroom cabinet - rammed, bedside locker - rammer, coffee corner - rammed, built in units in sitting room -rammed, office - rammed.... and 90% all freebies I’d imagine! Even the 7 laundry bags jammed to the brim. Modern day hoarder. Quit the non-essential trips and start begging for Thornton’s to give you a skip to declutter that mess!! It’s even given me anxihee looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a big head. Who wants to listen to her sitting in a car talking about hearing the wind in the trees and Crunch of leaves under your feet. Fake as duck.... grasping for relevancy...

Reactions: 18
The advice from her therapist to be mindful is, IMO, a gentle way to suggest that getting off her phone would help.
Grace is overwhelmed because she is stuck to the Gram when real life and responsibilities are building around her.
That’s reflected in her constant flitting from one thing to another, sticking to none of them and thinking that fad diets and ear candling/incense/woo therapies will somehow make her able to cope with basic stuff.
If she put the phone away for an entire weekend, resisted the urge to document the minutiae of her life and just be present with her family, the anxiahee would certainly lessen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a feeling Deliciously Ella is Grace's new person to try to copy. Following on from Lydia, Orlaith Donlon and Zen Jen.

Reactions: 6
Em her flower on her T-shirt is slipping off.
Someone send this to Vita Liberata..... since they were apparently praising her on the whole “body positivity” lark 🙄🤦‍♀️

The advice from her therapist to be mindful is, IMO, a gentle way to suggest that getting off her phone would help.
Grace is overwhelmed because she is stuck to the Gram when real life and responsibilities are building around her.
That’s reflected in her constant flitting from one thing to another, sticking to none of them and thinking that fad diets and ear candling/incense/woo therapies will somehow make her able to cope with basic stuff.
If she put the phone away for an entire weekend, resisted the urge to document the minutiae of her life and just be present with her family, the anxiahee would certainly lessen.
You have hit the nail on the head!!!! 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
Maybe she reached out for the kids clothes when she realised she had no clean ones left after filling 7 bags of stinking dirty clothes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone send this to Vita Liberata..... since they were apparently praising her on the whole “body positivity” lark 🙄🤦‍♀️👏
Didn’t she come on last night to show us all that 1. Her top has multiple flowers on it so it prob wasn’t a photoshop. 2. She CAN clean her kitchen as we saw when she stepped away from the counter to get something out of the fridge. 3. She uses her Bear Market coffee machine but she would really like to be gifted some decaf beans?

I’m not a Grace fan but I don’t think that she photoshopped anything yesterday. She really does know how to take a flattering pic sometimes, bevelled mirror or not! Anyway what you see on insta and what you see down the Square in Tallaght are two very different things. You can lie online all you want but she knows she’s manipulating in more ways than one and that’s Grace’s awful trait! She’s happy to pull the wool over her thousands of followers‘ eyes but her neighbours and friends know the real Grace. It’s a sickness like compulsive lying! She’s been caught out before and she will continue to be. But in terms of that body image being photoshopped I don’t think it is.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she reached out for the kids clothes when she realised she had no clean ones left after filling 7 bags of stinking dirty clothes 🙄
Did the clothes get returned all washed & ironed!! She never showed them!!!maybe they are still washing them!! 😂

Reactions: 5
Did the clothes get returned all washed & ironed!! She never showed them!!!maybe they are still washing them!! 😂
She didn't show them because, although she tried, and hinted and pushed for freebies, she probably had to pay for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.