Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And actually yano what annoyed me more than anything in her stories today, her on about how her mam is by herself and the government is letting someone who is alone mix with another family member/family unit ( I think it's a great idea all round to be fair) but she was like oh Mags already claimed her but Grace was like no I wanted her!!! As if your mother is a possession, the little brat she only wants the poor mother around to do all the housework for her and look after the children so she can go on up to the room and stare at a candle for 3 hours! I'd think the mother is getting sick of her dung, I know if it was my mam she would tell me to Cop the fuck on and get a grip on reality for fuck sake!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Curiouscat

She was getting paid for the makeup promotion video and didn't wax it so she wasn't going to wax for money that day anyway.
How about “Won’t wax the tash til Immac give her cash”, seeing as she does nothing unless it’s SP.

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

FACE by Grace won't wax her ronnie, not for love nor money.

(Emphasis on Face as she only does the one same look over and over 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Someone would want to tell her that day to day life is usually meh. Life itself is bloody meh with the odd sprinkle of happiness and bouts of sadness for added measure. What is she chasing? Wouldn’t you love to just shake her and tell her to cop the fuck on. For someone who thinks she has it so hard, she wouldn’t last a day in anyone else’s shoes. All this time faffing over herself and her routines while her kids have zero routine and don’t get half the attention she loves to give herself. How does Chris even listen to the shite she comes out with. Cleansing her this that and the other. Go away and have a good shite for yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
A woman not wearing nail varnish on her toenails is not unkempt, untidy or unprofessional. Simples.
Scuffed nail polish and tan applied like Ronseal on a fence isn’t a good look for someone selling a beauty product.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
So she felt anxious coming out of every shop, but it didn't stop her going into the next shop.
She has some nerve preaching to us about being responsible, I have only seen my granny once since March shes nearly 90, and I cant take the risk, I took my boys to visit her but we didn't didn't get out of the car she spoke to us from her front door, because she loves cuddles and my youngest usually sits on her knee the whole time we visit. But I can't risk it. or my SIL who's an ICU nurse whose staying in a caravan at the back of her house cos she doesn't want to risk her family catching covid. her hubby and eldest girl are both asthmatics.
that grace is what being responsible is, not out having your me time and your hair appointments, and your healings, it would fit you better to stay at home and do your own bloody washing.
She makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I’ve finally unfollowed. Her stories the past few weeks have really gotten to me now, I’m struggling this lockdown and not seeing friends and family in another county for months on end and the endless amounts of appointments she’s having and swanning around have just tipped me over the edge. I genuinely feel so sad tonight !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
On one of the notes she pulled out with the gifted kids clothes you can clearly see it’s says “it’s been so lovely to hear from you” ahahahaha she should be labelling them “begged” nevermind gifted. IMAGINE contacting a business and asking them to send you free stuff, scarlet

• Haha
  • Wow

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
If grace and the likes spent the last 2 or 3 weeks actually doing what they are supposed to be doing then we might not be in a lock down!! Just because places were open, doesn’t mean you HAVE to go every single day!! I’d love to be heading out with friends every day for lunch, but we were told to limit our movements !! She makes me sick!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
It’s almost like she’s only now realised there’s a pandemic and a lockdown, seven months after everybody else.

• Haha

Squeezyscoob

Very! I went to college with Karen. Hardly appropriate to compare her to Grace

Actually I do take offence 😡

Maybe keep the thoughts that click in your brain to yourself. Karen was someone’s daughter, someone’s sister, a friendly kind gentle soul who had a wide circle of friends. Some of us who travelled to Glasgow to help in the search for her in those days she was missing. Not only is your comment inappropriate it’s highly insensitive. Karen was nothing like Grace Mongey
just to be clear, (s)he was saying there was a resemblance in their looks not anything about their manner or work ethic. Sad it’s touched a nerve for you but I feel you’re making it into a bigger thing than it needs to be. People are allowed look like each other.

Reactions: 42

Jollyolly

I have so much I want to say about this skanger but I'll just end up getting myself riled up so ill stick to one point... you didn't get poxy bangs you got a few short layers at the front.

• Haha

josephsgal

I cant believe she actually said "it's just up to you whether you think something is essential"..... Eehhmm pretty sure it's actually not up to each individual to decide and that the government have a list of essential services, which doesnt have HOListic (not HEListic as she pronounces it) services listed

• Angry
  • Wow

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
What's she on about sienna's style. She's 4 year old and you dress her 🤷🏼‍♀️. Or actually no all the shops you reach out to do 🙄. Also her 9am lie-in relatable mom talk, from the Queen of me time and fucking naps.

• Haha
Reactions: 40