Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably upset due to the lack of child free weekends for the foreseeable future. Grace welcome to the real world where parents look after their children for a whole weekend! !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lads as ye know I’m out of a job as previously mentioned due to my industry going bust. I’m having some bad bleeping days and some are better than others and some I can’t even get up to brush my teeth waking up in sweats of terror in the middle of the night but dya know what I haven’t done? Told the whole of my Instagram how I’m bleeping struggling as I know they’re equally struggling with their own tit. Monday I got up early and looked after a 2 and a half year old and I’ve some amount of respect for you mammies between nappies, brekkie, cleaning, hoovering and dessert made by 11am I was shattered but the house was spotless, how this lazy good for nothing witch can tit and witch and moan, not do a bleeping wash, not wash herself and cry the poor mouth but she’s all smiles stuffing her gob with free food? Grace, you’re on here everyday, will ye have a cry for me while you’re at it? I don’t have the time between applying for jobs and trying to keep myself sane. And suck my bleeping hairy willy, my house is covered in crystals and incense & I’ve a singing bowl at my disposal, is that all I need? And some me time? That piece of lard doesn’t deserve the title of mother, you huns out getting up 24/7, 365 for your tiny humans, dealing with tantrums, teething, running houses, cooking, cleaning AND some holding down careers too? You’re my bleeping heroes, I’ll buy whatever products you lot endorse, whatever services you super heroes recommend.
sorry for the outrageous rant but I’m hormonal and after the bank holiday weekend with a 3 month old and 2.5 year old Ive a new bigger respect for the mammies keeping this country going especially right now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The dolly Parton books she has up, the whole idea of this program was dolly Parton never had many books growing up and she wanted children to have a library of there own by the age of 5, the program would be targeted at disadvantaged areas for people who genuinely cannot afford the books, she is a hungry duck to be taking these, an absolute scabby fuckin greedy cow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Lads as ye know I’m out of a job as previously mentioned due to my industry going bust. I’m having some bad bleeping days and some are better than others and some I can’t even get up to brush my teeth waking up in sweats of terror in the middle of the night but dya know what I haven’t done? Told the whole of my Instagram how I’m bleeping struggling as I know they’re equally struggling with their own tit. Monday I got up early and looked after a 2 and a half year old and I’ve some amount of respect for you mammies between nappies, brekkie, cleaning, hoovering and dessert made by 11am I was shattered but the house was spotless, how this lazy good for nothing witch can tit and witch and moan, not do a bleeping wash, not wash herself and cry the poor mouth but she’s all smiles stuffing her gob with free food? Grace, you’re on here everyday, will ye have a cry for me while you’re at it? I don’t have the time between applying for jobs and trying to keep myself sane. And suck my bleeping hairy willy, my house is covered in crystals and incense & I’ve a singing bowl at my disposal, is that all I need? And some me time? That piece of lard doesn’t deserve the title of mother, you huns out getting up 24/7, 365 for your tiny humans, dealing with tantrums, teething, running houses, cooking, cleaning AND some holding down careers too? You’re my bleeping heroes, I’ll buy whatever products you lot endorse, whatever services you super heroes recommend.
sorry for the outrageous rant but I’m hormonal and after the bank holiday weekend with a 3 month old and 2.5 year old Ive a new bigger respect for the mammies keeping this country going especially right now ❤
I love your rants 💞💞💞

Genuinely hope you get work sorted soon xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Swear to God Graces thread is the funniest 😂 Kips, Krispy cah, the comments have me in ribbons !

Reactions: 8
The dolly Parton books she has up, the whole idea of this program was dolly Parton never had many books growing up and she wanted children to have a library of there own by the age of 5, the program would be targeted at disadvantaged areas for people who genuinely cannot afford the books, she is a hungry duck to be taking these, an absolute scabby fuckin greedy cow.
Mother of god that is low. As if she hadn’t got enough shite coming in the door she signs up for free books to arrive every month for the kids. Gobsmacked. And once again, someone on tattle explains the background to the post, nothing from grace other than “free books, get on it”

Reactions: 24
Mother of god that is low. As if she hadn’t got enough shite coming in the door she signs up for free books to arrive every month for the kids. Gobsmacked. And once again, someone in tattle explains the background to the post, nothing from grace other than “free books, get on it”
I'm actually sickened by her I cannot believe she would sign up for these, and theres only a certain amount allocated each month which means grace is happily taken books from someone who actually would need them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Mother of god that is low. As if she hadn’t got enough shite coming in the door she signs up for free books to arrive every month for the kids. Gobsmacked. And once again, someone on tattle explains the background to the post, nothing from grace other than “free books, get on it”
I actually am a bit gobsmacked that she would sign up for this. Like boredof influencergram said, these books are targeted for families in disadvantage, but sure its free so she might as well. Another example of just because you can doesn't mean you should. Galls me, all the lovely stuff she is gifted for the kids and she appreciates nothing. Wouldn't they be better going to a mam who has a platform and who will actually explain it and share some knowledge but she's clueless so I suppose the numbers talk. I mean there are lots of Instagram pages that have child/family based content. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 18
She seriously has pissed me off now with them books, whatever about taking from big companies they are worse fools sending her stuff, but to actually go out of her way to sign up for them shows she actually dosnt give a tit about anyone else.

Reactions: 15
Image of Tom selleck.

I double dare someone to comment on the powerscourt springs about zen Jen's husband. Bet they don't know about that.
I’m actually fuming I got blocked by them for saying ‘ I was disappointed in whom they choose to align their business with’. I wonder who runs their account. Maybe I wasn’t the only one and they don’t want to deal with any truthful ‘negative’ comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
More me time for Grace! She has to be saying it to wind us up! And Krispy painting siennas nails after grace doing her own, nothing wrong with that except that she doesn’t seem to lift a finger where her children are concerned

Reactions: 18
ME TIME AGAIN!! Fuckin hell she needs a kick up the hole , is she reading here ??

More me time for Grace! She has to be saying it to wind us up! And Krispy painting siennas nails after grace doing her own, nothing wrong with that except that she doesn’t seem to lift a finger where her children are concerned
I can’t watch her anymore I usually come here and catch up without giving her the follow or any sort of engagement... the phrase ‘me time’ has totally been ruined for me by her I actually shuddered a few weeks back when I heard someone say it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Fbg #16 thread suggestion

Won't wax me tache, gotta gaf fulla trash, creahe some content for de cash, will give anythin a bash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
ME TIME AGAIN!! Fuckin hell she needs a kick up the hole , is she reading here ??
Yeah she's always on here. I noticed it the time she hid her cah. Also the bleeping state of her fingers they annoy me. Grace will ya do me a favour and ask the fella does he regret his tattoo? It's horrendous and I just want to know 😂

• Haha
once again the igtv is one video that’s been split into 3...laziest fecker going and yet the amount she’s probably earning from it is sickening

Reactions: 9
Theyre also for people living in Dublin 24. The address for Citywest village is co. Dublin. Whether that's right or wrong though is another days issue
She probably gets them delivered to her mams house if shes in tallaght, wouldnt be surprised

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.