Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is a month younger than Hayden and he will be my baby until I’m 90 🤣 but I’d call him “my baby” rather than “the baby”. I also like to sit while he naps. Because he wakes me every morning at 5.30 am and by the time
He naps I’ve the house cleaned, 2 loads of laundry done and the dinner prepped or else in the slow cooker. Then Monday to Friday I work full time. How does this one get away with her shite what kind of partner would allow all the whinging and naps and me time. My husband is fantastic and does his share of housework and nappies etc because it’s his house too and he is the other parent. But if I was like her he would tell me cop on to
Blazes and get a hold of myself. She’s a dose.
My girls are older and they are my babies too and I tell them much to their annoyance that they'll always be my babies. But when they actually stopped being babies and I spoke about them or referred to them I would of always used their actual names. It's just something silly that annoys me about her, I know she does far more annoying things😂

Reactions: 9
My girls are older and they are my babies too and I tell them much to their annoyance that they'll always be my babies. But when they actually stopped being babies and I spoke about them or referred to them I would of always used their actual names. It's just something silly that annoys me about her, I know she does far more annoying things😂
Hehe I think all of us on here have one or a hundred little things that she does that just annoy us. I hate that she always has a soother in Hayden’s mouth. Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 8
I feel really sad about her Gerry flowers. I've seen him, I've bought flowers from him. He has been around for to my memory 20 years and I know it's many years beyond. I can see why all the offices closing have made a huge impact in his business, but him/the business giving flowers to such an ungrateful greedy thankless person actually make me sad.

Reactions: 27
I feel really sad about her Gerry flowers. I've seen him, I've bought flowers from him. He has been around for to my memory 20 years and I know it's many years beyond. I can see why all the offices closing have made a huge impact in his business, but him/the business giving flowers to such an ungrateful greedy thankless person actually make me sad.
I'm sure he doesn't know how she is, maybe he's better off not knowing. He sounds like a gem. I hope people see it and buy from him. It breaks my heart too, seeing somebody good, somebody that clearly loves his job, struggling💞

Reactions: 17
I'm sure he doesn't know how she is, maybe he's better off not knowing. He sounds like a gem. I hope people see it and buy from him. It breaks my heart too, seeing somebody good, somebody that clearly loves his job, struggling💞
I know a lot of people on here are mad to to boycott people that gift bloggers. And when you see Grace getting all tye stuff from Arnotts etc i see why.

But lets give Gerry his dues,hes the owner of a little flower stall and is (from what i gather, please correct me if im wrong) probably not social media savvy (sounds to be an older man). His business seems to be on its knees and he gave her some flowers for a bit of exposure. He doesmt know what shes like and he shes perceived. And flowers are pershable, they get thrown out if theyre not sold.

I dunno i get it with bigger companies that have matketing teams and money coming out their ears, but thats not what we're dealing with here

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Her top is very apt. Grace you are very good at forgetting the rules 😂😂😂😂. Especially when it comes to the restrictions 😷😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her top is very apt. Grace you are very good at forgetting the rules 😂😂😂😂. Especially when it comes to the restrictions 😷😷😷😷
My initial thought was she's trolling us!! 😂

"Forget the Rules"... hardly a good message to be sending in the current climate!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times have we commented here that she does nothing with the kids and never takes them on days out !? And then boooom this weekend flat ouh with showing us family conteh ! So ridiculous .. she is actually trolling us

Reactions: 14
Imagine , having to be told to actually take your children out for fresh air ? A disgrace

Reactions: 18
Lads all her 7 chakras are crystal clear ! This is the news we have been waiting for !! It’s just the good news we needed for 2020. You can all sleep peacefully now ... wow ! Amazing news ..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry but who do I report Jen to, how the hell is she allowed to stay open peddling shite when the likes of my business had to close for 6weeks.

Reactions: 54
Lads all her 7 chakras are crystal clear ! This is the news we have been waiting for !! It’s just the good news we needed for 2020. You can all sleep peacefully now ... wow ! Amazing news ..
Strange how they are all clear yet shes still full of tit 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.