Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mfuh

That fucking preach about standing together and do what we can bla bla! Sorry grace maybe if People like you didn’t have fucking every Tom dick and Harry over for “dvd nights” and dinner nights then we Wouldnt be in this situation!!!! And then banging on about they were in a hard situation with Chris losing his job, yet ya can still go get these fucking treatments once a week, get take out coffees despite having 3 fucking coffee machines and get your year worth of laundry done rather than doing it yourself, don’t fuxking cry on as if your in a bad financial position when ya can carry on doing things some of us would cal luxuries! She’s literally having a laugh!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Kellsb13

She’s living in La La Land with today’s story and post! She has fucked me right off🤬how many times in recent weeks has that free loader given the middle finger to our healthcare staff?? All her grubby fingers on the clothes while in the square, her snotty nose in Skechers, her treatments off zen gen, nails, head massages, hair done in pelo, seeing her therapist, free suits off Louis, coffee machines, free diabetes in a bag off sweet king, friends over for drinks, games nights, dvd nights, free lunches. Free make up, free jackets, kids in the creche, 7 fucking loads of dry cleaning and not a job between them!! Fuck right off BFG.... I’d rather prioritize my mortgage, my kids and clean my house then been an absolute sponge 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Skinner

VIP Member
I'm sorry but who do I report Jen to, how the hell is she allowed to stay open peddling shite when the likes of my business had to close for 6weeks.

Reactions: 54

Thump

VIP Member
GRACE, WE KNOW YOU’RE READING HERE, YOU ARE AN ACTUAL DISGRACE.
Yesterday alone, hairdressers, reflexology, head massage and some non essential Halloween decorations. At a time when we’ve been implored by the government and NPHET to reduce our contacts, they’ve be asking us for weeks, not just for level 5. All of those close contact for Grace in just one day.

GRACE people like you are the exact reason we are going into level 5 tonight. You did NOTHING over the last few weeks to reduce your contacts.
You actually went to the sketchers shop to get your free shoes while you were displaying symptoms which were also symptoms of Covid.

You are an utter disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

josephsgal

New thread suggestion:

Face By Grace: your "troll" comments won't break me, because I have block, delete and Reiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Whosthatgirl23

If she was stunning then, I think it's unfair to say she's not now.
Yes she's gained weight, she's had children. I would never say she was more or less good looking because of her size. This makes me uncomfortable.
But she looks genuinely happy in this photo. She looks bubbly, bright.
Look we all get older, we get tired, some of us put on weight after children.
But it's her lack of empathy, compassion, disregard for public safety and her greed that I find ugly, not her body.
They always say you can be pretty as a picture but your ugly personality will seep out

• Heart
Reactions: 53

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I’m not surprised this woman child has 15 long ass threads, she’s genuinely the fucking worst the absolute neck of her to preach to anyone. Gas she didn’t feel it was her place to talk about crispy losing his job but she’s no issue creating content about someone else’s sick child and her friend who was cheated on. She’s taken more from small businesses in Ireland than any other infulencer does she seriously forget her greedy grabby paws swiping up all the free food over covid, she’s the most greedy thing I’ve ever seen she’s a pure glutton, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was stashing money in her big cheeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
what about an old man that lives alone and enjoys 2 pints of an evening interacting with others in his local - I’m sure that’s his outlet to help with his mental health - and could be deemed essential services

Or the woman who is suffering from post natal depression and half hour lunch every few days with a friend is essential

my point is that everyone has something that helps their mental health, but Unfortunately the government has made these rules for the moment to help us move out of this big hole we are in. Everyone is making sacrifices , surely grace can make a few !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
All the influencers out today getting their manicures, pedicures, hair, lashes, brows, massages, trip to Penney’s. Go home you high maintenance fookers.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry if this has been said before but looking at recent make up video.....her make up looks exactly the same in all her videos???
The last 3 videos are the same video . You see the eyeliner Marks on her hand.. 1 video and chops it up for 5 weeks of content

New thread title :

' Fuck off Grace '

• Haha

Cupcake queenie

Just look at today, out to get her hair done, have a treatment, then shopping for halloween decorations, ALL NON ESSENTIAL!!!! while preaching to others who are genuinely trying their best to stick to restrictions😤 JUST FUCK OFF GRACE

Babyboo75

Lazy sloth woman...greedy to the core, stuffing her face with free food, cluttering up her gaf with free shite, cant even do her washing and send the kids away to creche when they both sat at home on their expanding arses....influence culture needs to end, her life is beyond ridiculous, she needs a real job....lazy lazy greedy woman with her head so far up her own arse she cant understand why threads like this exist...if u had a real job youd get a performance review every year....consoder this your performance review hun...and youve failed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She is throwing water out of a sinking ship with a timble when there is a fucking gaping hole in the side of the boat!! She’s going overkill on all this alternative stuff without looking at the basics. Her lifestyle and lack of purpose is 90% of her problems. Get a job, parent your children, set a routine where you and your partner keep on top of the household chores, exercise a few times a week, eat well like 80% of the time and limit your social media. She will notice a massive massive difference! Then by all means add in your Reiki, mindfulness and acupuncture if you feel it helps but you have to get the basics right. Yeah she will probably be exhausted like the rest of us but the satisfaction of what she achieved will be worth it. What does she achieve on a daily basis? Her lack of purpose is her problem!! Why is NOBODY (family, friends, therapist, acupuncturist etc) in her life telling her this.

Bambini

I really think this video was a last ditch attempt from grace to be seen as relatable or ‘real’. (Fyi I disagree with the ‘real’ body comments, although I do get where they’re coming from, I’m overweight and unfit but my sister is thin and in shape and I can tell you she struggles just as much with her body image as I do.)

The tan application was messy.
She didn’t really look any more tanned in the after shot

I don’t think the woman has a genuine bone in her body. Her track record indicates to me that this ‘raw’ video was another ploy to up her engagement so she gets sent more freebies.

Also, this s is not me ‘not being able to admit that it was a good video’. This is me having an opinion and I won’t apologise for it. Make a rave thread if you want to complain about people not praising grace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Apparently she’s got confirmation from hse that she’s essential for mental health reasons..Tis on her stories 🙄🙄
thats utter bollocks, I'm so angry, my gym have been super super strict on everything, they're letting in less than they're allowed, checking temps, giving everyone bottles and wipes to clean equipment, and literally standing on the floor making sure people behave.
I'm now not allowed do my 1 to 1 training with my PT, ( some days it's the first place I talk to an adult all day) but that absolute charlatan with her snake oil shite can stay open? Again she's not even on the Reiki Ireland page....

Kellsb13

We are not saying she needs to wear nail varnish to be professional- au natural is perfect too. But it’s one or the other! Fix your chipped nail polish, exfoliate your skin before doing a tannin’ chewtorial and have your ducks in a row!! You wouldn’t go to a job interview with sauce all over your shirt.... Your being paid to provide a professional service, and our Gracey is anything but professional.

• Heart