Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is manic, on top of the world one day (post treatment bollox 🙄) and crying the next ..... seems very high highs and very low lows....

Reactions: 17
Could someone tell me what happened between Jen and Dominique? maybe it’s been said before but I’m not aware except that never see any comments anymore🤷‍♀️
Also grace is reading this site all the time and loving the angst she’s giving us all🤦‍♀️
Personally I don’t believe she’s doing all the me time she says she’s doing she just wants to get us going the zen Jen is giving her advice on how to piss us off🙄 that’s what I think anyway😅

Reactions: 12
Typical Grace. Gets called out on her page for not staying in like she tells her followers and spends the next day in bed. Typical princess behaviour.

Grace, get up off your arse and start acting like a mother.

Reactions: 20
There’s prisoners in solitary confinement that have less “me time” than Grace🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Another tan brand I was wondering when we’d see this make an appearance she was gifted it weeks ago

Reactions: 3
After that screenshot she shared on her story the other day about the Instagram algorithm, begging for engagement to fund her lazy lavish lifestyle, I thought I'd do a bit of digging.
She's constantly saying she supports small businesses, gives to charity weekly, blabla we all know the rest of her bullshit. I was thinking nah, this wagon is far too selfish for any of the above and I was right.
She's ba for pieta house yet won't even give them a follow! Charlotte Tilbury, although not a small business, they have gifted her stuff recently, she doesn't even follow.
There's a few examples of that kind of stuff but what bothers me most is the smaller businesses. There's a carpet company that have a photo of sienna on their grid standing on the stairs in her house and advertising their carpet. She couldn't even have the decency to like the photo of her own daughter or follow this page that obviously gifted her the carpet or discounted it. It's fucked up.
Further down on her tagged photos there's ones of Hayden. Again small businesses selling bibs And other baby accessories. Not even a like, on a photo of her own son. Her kids are simply just an accessory of her business.
So not only is she grabbing all these freebies from all these different businesses and doing a shocking job of advertising them, she won't even help THEM beat the Instagram algorithm with a simple like or comment. She's disgusting. I've never seen selfishness or greed like it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Sorry now...

Meditation

Reiki

Reflexology

Acupuncture

Yoga

And treatments in the woods

Does she not realise how hypocritical she is doing ALL that ... but yet takes takes takes excessive amounts of clothes..furniture. kitchen appliances.. perfumes...every kind of skin care .. platters... endless amounts of chocolate gifts. And bleeping books that are meant to be for people who are disadvantaged!!!!!!!

Hypocritical twit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 33
Did anyone hear her talk about the date night tomorrow? That she & Chris will play a few games? My guess is the kids are being pawned off to someone and friends are coming over. Breaking the rules yet again. Like she & Crisps are hardly playing monopoly against each other only?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t wear make up much but for my ‘me time’ 😂😂 I like to watch other people doing make up!! I get the shivers when she uses her hands to put on any products, I know that sounds bad but I never see any others do this 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
She really is on another planet.
The bath soak is €34 the cleanser is €25 and the shower gels are €20. Sorry now but that's not so so affordable!
Screenshot_20201029_213208_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She told Crisps not to make any plans for Friday. Sure what feckin plans can you make during a lockdown. I give up 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She told Crisps not to make any plans for Friday. Sure what feckin plans can you make during a lockdown. I give up 😠
They're going to have steaks and play games, translation their mates are coming over in level 5 lockdown. I refuse to believe she & Crisps are playing pictionary, game of life, kerplunk on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God we are baiting through the fbg threads I must say 🤣 page 49 already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.