Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!!

There was no need for her to wear the bikini. We all know how to apply tan, a before and after leg or shoulder up shot and more (any!!) info about the tan and brand would have been so much better.

She looked well in her bikini but because its Grace, the only conclusion I can come to is she wore that bikini to increase her engagement. Its fashionable now in blogging/insta to show your rolls/stretch marks etc which is the only reason she's doing it. So boring!
Of course it's to up her engagement as she knows she had to do something to give herself a run up the ladder

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Working retail I'd be reprimanded for having nails like that. Like honestly, you're selling a bleeping product and you are a representative of that brand...She's TRYING to sell a lifestyle to people but who would want it.
yes but the people she is selling to who follow her and actually like her - are all as simple as her ....Im shocked they used her as i always thought it was a high end brand... nothing high end about her.

Reactions: 10
Must be like Christmas morning in her house every day , the amount of free tit she gets ! Goorrrgeous!!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🙄🙄 so basically an accessory so. She wears them out quite a bit. Thought as much that they weren’t prescription as most places discourage you from investing in glasses that don’t suit you.
She thinks she looks amazing in them - remember the comment " i think they make me look intelligent" !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I prob asked this before, can’t remember, but when did she start wearing glasses? If she is using them as an accessory she is even a bigger gowl than I’d give her credit for 🥴
She also said she feels more intelligent when she wears them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
“The non painted nails” - are you for real? You do realise woman are born with natural, pink coloured nails? Would you say the same to a man about his toenails? What a load of BS 😂. Reminds of those who complain woman who don’t wear makeup to work look “unprofessional” 🙄
She is being paid to promote a product...by a brand, on a platform where aesthetics are everything, she has 100k+ followers based on being a make up& beauty influencer, being presentable is the bread and butter of any beauty influencer, not to mention all the gifted nail products she posesses or the fact that she has no full time job, her kids go to creche and krisps is at home all day to help out to....so yes ‘the non painted nails’ are an issue

Reactions: 21
I need those jeans !! Seriously how can they be the same legs and thighs. And her teeny tiny arm that looks like it's actually vanished. She is delusional.
Ah ffs she’s at it again I just saw her post she’s a pity at this stage!! Also 3 coffee machines and she buys takeaway coffee this morning!! An absolute dose!!

Reactions: 14
I’m always clean and tidy but I very rarely wear make-up despite my skin being really bad! So does that mean I don’t look presentable and clean?
Also, I use to do my nails and would have to do them on a daily basis as they constantly chip. It depends on your nails.
I stopped it after I have my first as who has time for that.
Are you a beauty influencer being PAID to promote a product that enhances your appearance? Are you selling an image and/or a lifestyle based on your expertise in beauty?

Reactions: 12
THIS!!!

There was no need for her to wear the bikini. We all know how to apply tan, a before and after leg or shoulder up shot and more (any!!) info about the tan and brand would have been so much better.

She looked well in her bikini but because its Grace, the only conclusion I can come to is she wore that bikini to increase her engagement. Its fashionable now in blogging/insta to show your rolls/stretch marks etc which is the only reason she's doing it. So boring!
No one commented on the tan which was what the #AD was about just her body 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could someone tell me is Laura De Barra a cleaner?? I like her but she reminds me of a cleaner nothing wrong with that!!

No one commented on the tan which was what the #AD was about just her body 🤦‍♀️
You couldn’t tell she had tan on she never exfoliated she’s a chancer this one!!

Reactions: 1
Im still laughing over the fact grace said shes goin to try and do 1 thing a wk as me time.. so far this wk its a healing, hairdressers, Halloween shopping (childless), reflexology, b&q (childless), planting flowers, meditation, therapy and a stroll in the park to look at colours and listen to the sounds. My me time was doing the dunnes shop with just 1 child this wk 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she has Sienna’s Christmas Day and Stephens Day outfits sorted from today’s freebies. Jesus would she not put her hand in her pocket and buy her little girl something nice herself instead of relying on freebies through the door. The greedy hands on her this morning moving from package to package. She has no shame at all

Reactions: 24
Im still laughing over the fact grace said shes goin to try and do 1 thing a wk as me time.. so far this wk its a healing, hairdressers, Halloween shopping (childless), reflexology, b&q (childless), planting flowers, meditation, therapy and a stroll in the park to look at colours and listen to the sounds. My me time was doing the dunnes shop with just 1 child this wk 🥳🥳
I couldn’t get in to mind to do my weekly shop queues forming at 3pm!!

Em her flower on her T-shirt is slipping off.
OH MY GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT !!!! oh wow..... Caught rapid!

I love moonstone gifts im sooooo annoyed she gifted her stuff.. im actually going to message her . Im so disappointed.

Reactions: 24
OH MY GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT !!!! oh wow..... Caught rapid!

I love moonstone gifts im sooooo annoyed she gifted her stuff.. im actually going to message her . Im so disappointed.
It goes with the singing bowl she has!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7 months into Covid and she only now saying the masks give her anxzihee!
Well she wasn't getting anxzihee sitting in a mask getting her hair done- cause it was a freebie!
I'm telling ya the only anxzihee she gets is having to open her purse to spend money.

B&Q for plants- not essential
Bear mkt coffee- not essential

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.